6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

17 minutes ago, RabidM said:

When is the part of the podcast when hamm puts daddy98 in his place? 

That was later on, on their boards. Like a few weeks later. After Daddy98 became popular, and Hamm's jealousy reared it's tiny micropeen. That's what I witnessed initially. A couple posts by hamm saying "Listen, I realize putting you on my podcast was a big deal for you, Paul, but that doesn't mean you're any different than any other paying subscriber" or some shit. 

That podcast is amazing. It’s hard to pick up, but D98 was leaving words out of his sentences so he was definitely drinking. I also like the main piece of his support staff strategy. Hire ex NFL GMs who are semi retired but still want to evaluate player personnel because they love it so much, they are the best at evaluating talent. Aggy could pay them 200K, because it’s more they will get in retirement money and they can still do the thing they love. 

17 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

That podcast is amazing. It’s hard to pick up, but D98 was leaving words out of his sentences so he was definitely drinking. I also like the main piece of his support staff strategy. Hire ex NFL GMs who are semi retired but still want to evaluate player personnel because they love it so much, they are the best at evaluating talent. Aggy could pay them 200K, because it’s more they will get in retirement money and they can still do the thing they love. 

He knows this is a winning strategy because he knows so many retired NFL general managers and what makes them all tick. There's probably Nonedreds of them in Cypress, TX. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Or maybe he’s just an aggy grad  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

tropic-thunder-panda-hat-gir.gif?w=500&h

• Like 1

His account is private, you'll have to copy/paste or screenshot.
Sorry.

He mad. Before today there were only 3 programs in the P5 that sucked so fucking bad in their history of the big 3 sports that have never been to the final 4 in baseball or basketball or ranked top 4 since WW2. Tech sent that number to 2 today.

So now aggy and northwestern sit alone at the table while schools like Illinois and South Carolina and Missouri and Arkansas and iowa state laugh at them. b5f0d1b748ea69a8f38ea785f3d90b9f.jpg
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He mad. Before today there were only 3 programs in the P5 that sucked so fucking bad in their history of the big 3 sports that have never been to the final 4 in baseball or basketball or ranked top 4 since WW2. Tech sent that number to 2 today.

I was slightly annoyed that Tech made the final 4. But now I've realized the error of my ways. Way to go, Tech! You've left aggy behind.