6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

When is the CFL draft, anyway?

"Being a Texas Aggie was all I wanted to do growing up, and I can't thank Coach Fisher enough for the experience. That being said, I'm foregoing my last year of eligibility to fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a Saskatchewan Roughrider. #RiderPride"

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

FAMU Marching 100 would straight up murderate aggy ftab. Musically, marching, literally.

0a57f63b66f69a2649065275616460a9.jpg

If aggy tried any of that Siege of South Main shit that they did to The M.O.B. on the Marching 100 there would be a fuckton of cut aggy afterwards.

ef23d45c7e8dd955227ca4cc9e709bd0.jpg56336cec3fa7db4a8a764bf7c48deefc.jpg

aggy marching band would respond with their tribute to "Song of the South."

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Who is going to take them to the playoffs?  Mond, Calzada,  Blumrick, James Foster, or yet TBD unknown scrub?  I'll take my chances with Ehlinger, Thompson, Johnson and Card.  By the time Card graduates Baggins will be 6 million deep in that contract with nothing to show for it.   Karen will be back in Florida slurping on Manny's nuts.  

No s***, there ain't no crab legs walking through that door.

FAMU is actually the only band should I make a point to watch during halftime. I ain't no band geek either. Those folks are absolutely incredible.
Actually you should make it a point to watch most all the hbcu bands. Most all of em are pretty badass.

FAMU and Bethune Cookman play the Florida Classic in the citrus bowl every year and there is a battle of the bands on friday night before the game. Both college bands are there and several of the majority black highschools' bands.

Pretty damn good show. Vids are on youtube.

Google Florida Classic BOTB.

and now...

Back in TEXAS...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, markstanco said:

3figs is remarkably hush hush tonight. Couple retweets from recruits is it. Perhaps nobody told him?

Typical Hamm/aggy generally: ignore anything that doesn't support the warped worldview that aggy is the bestest ever at everything!

He'll be back to talking all kinds of shit right before going 0 for 16 in no time.

4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

That’s not my work. It’s from one of the first couple pages of this thread. I was hoping that creator would update it for his Trilogy 

It’s my work. I will see what I can do once I return from vacation. 

• Like 6

On 4/17/2019 at 10:50 AM, Ghost of Shag said:

I actually think Mond might be capable of making a playoff run in 2020.  He was significantly better this past year, and I think Jimbo will develop him well.  

Tua will be out of the picture by then, and none of the other offenses in that league are going to scare anyone, especially on the West side, unless you're a believer in LSU's "new offense."  

All that to say, Mond isn't terrible.  His 2018 stats are very similar to Ehlingers.  

tenor.gif

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Machinator said:

f3874f92904993630f5bf790f06e14eb.jpg

Well, I guess I could be wrong, but I'll go ahead and risk being wrong in the strongest terms possible:  there is no motherfucking way Jack Swarbrick, a Notre Dame alumnus and the highest paid athletic director in the country, is going to leave Notre Dame for Texas A&M at the age of sixtyfuckingfive years old.

And I'll double down on that and say there's no way the #2 guy (or woman) there, whoever the fuck it is, will do that either, unless they're planning on springboarding back to Notre Dame in 2-3 years when Swarbrick retires.

They can get some third-string backbencher from Notre Dame, sure.

9 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Well, I guess I could be wrong, but I'll go ahead and risk being wrong in the strongest terms possible:  there is no motherfucking way Jack Swarbrick, a Notre Dame alumnus and the highest paid athletic director in the country, is going to leave Notre Dame for Texas A&M at the age of sixtyfuckingfive years old.

And I'll double down on that and say there's no way the #2 guy (or woman) there, whoever the fuck it is, will do that either, unless they're planning on springboarding back to Notre Dame in 2-3 years when Swarbrick retires.

I don't give a shit who gets hired at aggy, but if I am 65 years old and I can get aggy to pay me 3  million a year to salve the Woodward wound, then I suck it up and take the money.  I live in College Station hell for 3 years and set my family up with 9 million.  I am then only 68 and I get the hell out of Dodge.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

I don't give a shit who gets hired at aggy, but if I am 65 years old and I can get aggy to pay me 3  million a year to salve the Woodward wound, then I suck it up and take the money.  I live in College Station hell for 3 years and set my family up with 9 million.  I am then only 68 and I get the hell out of Dodge.  

It’s less than $6million after taxes and then you have to deduct for expenses. If he’s great with his money, he has $5million in the aftermath and he’s 68 living in College Station. I’m not saying it’s a death sentence, but it’s not a great life. 

Jesus, what the fuck is this shit?

Did somebody hijack swannys account?

That's actually somewhat sane.

bcba6b3a9af835012f1e80c42ba60cbb.gif

Keep up the good work swanny's account hijacker.

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It’s less than $6million after taxes and then you have to deduct for expenses. If he’s great with his money, he has $5million in the aftermath and he’s 68 living in College Station. I’m not saying it’s a death sentence, but it’s not a great life. 

If  I had to leave stink hole South Bend for shit hole College Station, I would demand at least another half million.  

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Duuuuuddeee.  Hamm is alluding to Holland covering Notre Dame. It is known. You wasted a bunch of words on a sarcastic comment about Notre Dame AD moving to aggy. 

*The image of Joey being in shock should have tipped you off. 

• Like 1

Duuuuuddeee.  Hamm is alluding to Holland covering Notre Dame. It is known. You wasted a bunch of words on a sarcastic comment about Notre Dame AD moving to aggy. 

Swanny none too bright.

Kinda hard to think when you sucking both aggy and sooner dick.

1 hour ago, Irieguy said:

well, OK

but if you thought that was a lot of words, well, insert GIF of Joey being in shock I guess

Edited by SwanderedTalent