6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve been saying that he’ll eventually barely be clinging to the 4th star and may lose it altogether. He’s a top 100 player in Texas, but he’s not a top 50 guy. 

He's undersized, not nearly as athletic as people thought, and he's raw as hell mechanically. 

I think all the Hornsby stuff was confirmation bias more than anything. A couple people said he was good and everyone ran with it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

He's undersized, not nearly as athletic as people thought, and he's raw as hell mechanically. 

I think all the Hornsby stuff was confirmation bias more than anything. A couple of aggys said he was good and everyone ran with it. 

FIFY

2 minutes ago, IBuryPaul said:

Maybe it's just me but it seems that Brewster tugging on aggy recruits, especially a QB, is less than ethical. Is he pissy with JimmyBo?

Not that those two guys are pure-hearted paragons of virtue, but that's completely normal. There's no ethical quandary at all. He absolutely should go after recruits he has a relationship with, that's his job. And it's Jimbo's to hold on to them. And the kid's not even committed anywhere yet.

And the dude being a QB doesn't change anything.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve been saying that he’ll eventually barely be clinging to the 4th star and may lose it altogether. He’s a top 100 player in Texas, but he’s not a top 50 guy. 

It would still be a hilarious pull for Brewster and Mack.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:25 PM, markstanco said:

RT by hamm on this kid being the best WR in the nation. The services arent to high on him however.

6421dd34f384f677a5a3bc5d4137e77f.jpg

Hamm knows that the best in the bidness flies under the radar

Edited by Bevo14

Why oh why do kids who can go anywhere not want to spend some of the best years of their lives in College Station, TX?  It makes no sense!  Must be those evil t-sips keeping us down.  

And why oh why do the best LBs not want to come here and be Bama's bitch and never win anything?  Makes no GD sense!!

Hicks, Keenan Robinson, Malik Jefferson, Sam Acho, soon to be Gary Johnson.

We also had Brian Orakpo and Derrick Johnson until they retired just recently.... Derrick I guess is a free agent.  Also had Emanuel Acho play in the league for a bit.

Remind me again the aggy LBs in the league?

21 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Hicks, Keenan Robinson, Malik Jefferson, Sam Acho, soon to be Gary Johnson.

We also had Brian Orakpo and Derrick Johnson until they retired just recently.... Derrick I guess is a free agent.  Also had Emanuel Acho play in the league for a bit.

Remind me again the aggy LBs in the league?

Um... Dat Nguyen.  Ever heard of him!?!??!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The bit about Texas talking trash about aggy is preposterous if for no other reason than the most obvious:  why would we even mention aggy to a top tier LB from California? It's not like the subject would even be brought up.

aggy are who they are.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

D14b9jLWsAEGMV5.jpg

Ovaries on the table...

If one of you surly bastards gets a photo of gram ma ma in her bonnet at the pyle field and posts it...I will personally buy the 100 gallon vat of lube for Jizzbo Baggins.

In fact, I will personally deliver it. I may need LonghornFrenzy or Randolf Duke to ride shotgun.

9 minutes ago, BigSwingingD said:

Ovaries on the table...

If one of you surly bastards gets a photo of gram ma ma in her bonnet at the pyle field and posts it...I will personally buy the 100 gallon vat of lube for Jizzbo Baggins.

In fact, I will personally deliver it. I may need LonghornFrenzy or Randolf Duke to ride shotgun.

Gonna be tough since he won’t be playing at Pyle field this fall. 

I'm no judge of male attractiveness. I don't really have the first clue. But I just have to wonder exactly how low on the evolutionary totem pole you have to be to be the sort of person who would find anything at all (other than $75 million things, obviously) attractive about a stunted dork like Jimbo. I've seen manlier garden slugs.

15 hours ago, markstanco said:

I cant think of another fanbase that has this kind of stalker, college or pro.

But it fits aggy so perfectly even if she did transfer from fsu to aggy.

Does she not realize Jimbo can't keep a woman satisfied?

Just now, dingleberryswitzer said:

I want to say this thread has taken a turn for the weird, but quite frankly it's now on its  like 6th or 7th turn for the weird.  It's like this thread is at the north pole and no matter which way it goes it always goes south.

We're back to a more everyday sort of weird. It was getting pretty dark when Hamm was posting hungover non-breaking recruiting updates from the zoo on his day with the kids and getting into fights at North Forest games.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

We're back to a more everyday sort of weird. It was getting pretty dark when Hamm was posting hungover non-breaking recruiting updates from the zoo on his day with the kids and getting into fights at North Forest games.

Gotta agree. It may not be every day Karen puts her ovaries on the table, but every day that aggy exists, it will be some sort of weird.