6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Someone telling him to shut it down implies that he has a boss. That would mean he has a job. Something other than mowing lawns. 

My guess is he is mowing lawns and then staying drunk until he runs out of money. Then he mows another lawn.

It is the typical downward spiral of people who wind up mowing lawns, washing windows or painting houses.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You guys think he’s selling water, beer, or cotton candy?

He’s wiping sweat off the floor during timeouts. And skid marks out of the toilets between quarters.

People really get pissed when they’re still sitting on the pot and he tries to clean it. Some things never change. 

Edited by Tex Pete

11 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Maybe I am bad at Twitter. Maybe not. But nothing on his Twitter says anything about this recruit flipping. I know aggy diesnt lie steal or cheat so I must be missing something. 6dcd57adc94c12e7369a21518d262e3a.jpg

Maybe you’ve been investing in the wrong Facebook group memberships?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

Maybe I am bad at Twitter. Maybe not. But nothing on his Twitter says anything about this recruit flipping. I know aggy diesnt lie steal or cheat so I must be missing something. 6dcd57adc94c12e7369a21518d262e3a.jpg

Not to really defend Hamm, this is step one in the flip process. Straight Rising-style flips are super rare.