6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

10 hours ago, Sejjr said:

These fuckwits are really gonna continue this SEC narrative until the end of time. They are like the "flat-earth theory" people at this point (apologies to you flat-Earthers in advance...I know how sensitive you can be).

Well the sec myth is starting to crumble, with their top teams losing in high profile games.  This is going to be fun to watch,

11 hours ago, Sejjr said:

These fuckwits are really gonna continue this SEC narrative until the end of time. They are like the "flat-earth theory" people at this point (apologies to you flat-Earthers in advance...I know how sensitive you can be).

One should never apologize to an insecure Aggy or a flat Earther. If they get offended then, good.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I mean EJ is a clown but he has never followed anybody into a bathroom...well that I am aware of. Actually that probably wouldn't surprise me.

IMHO, EJ's general existence and Frappuccino shit is pretty close on the cringe scale to stalking a recruit in the crapper. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Fitting line breaks to highlight "If I'm a big time OT, I damn sure go to Texas where I can play with half effort and look great versus the SEC".

Fitting they go to the SEC 7 years ago... and we play Georgia before they do...

He's right though. They can come here and look great versus the SEC with half effort

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Is Aggie Sports Life the name of Hamm’s new Facebook group?

No it's a different one I think. She and Hamm had a falling out.  She has to find new places whenever her crazy burns her bridges at her current forum.  She even went crawling back to 247 after she left in a huff when they said something she didn't like about jimbo.  She needs these places... they make her feel important.

Edited by RabidM

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

These chicken farmers sure make a big stink about a player who committed to another school versus theirs. If their program was so great, why didn't the player commit to them to begin with?

The inability to process this simple chain of logic causes them to short-circuit and reflexively create all sorts of conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, MrPhlegm said:
Luke Leifker

Luke Leifker

I plan to attend Texas A&M University, and work with A&M's football team as an equipment manager while I'm there. My current plan is to work in criminal defense, and I hope to continue covering Aggie football and recruiting as well. After breaking my kicking leg for the second time, I decided to stop playing on my high school football team and instead help out as a manager/filmer. I have loved Aggie football ever since I was little, and recruiting is my specialty.