6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

14 hours ago, texifornia said:

She lives!!!

DxziqXiVYAAEu2p.jpgDxziqXjUwAA8ruI.jpgDxzi4oGVYAAHeoh.jpgDxzi4oHVAAEa5uJ.jpg

I think it's hilarious that she thinks Jimbo is above cheating. That tells me that she's actually that crazy and doesn't know shit for inside information. I know Jimbo's track record and some of the shenanigans he pulled with players in Florida. The guy is not above board.

5 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

I think it's hilarious that she thinks Jimbo is above cheating. That tells me that she's actually that crazy and doesn't know shit for inside information. I know Jimbo's track record and some of the shenanigans he pulled with players in Florida. The guy is not above board.

You are missing the more obvious explanation: she's a bagman. She is in on the cheating, and lying about it is second nature now.

• Like 4

Of course she’s his bag hag. Only explanation of her following him across the country and also meeting all the parents and knowing inside info of when their commits are going to drop. So obvious.

Her complaints about the transfers is that she doesn’t want the players to have any power.

1 hour ago, TBGFL said:

Yeah, this.   Bagmen and Baghags don't post on social media; she's a dyed-in-the-wool (pun intended) bat-shit crazy stalker.  Why cuck allows her access to the program is incomprehensible to me.  Could it be he was adopted and she is his biological mothership who snapped after years of torturing herself for jettisoning her son?

2 hours ago, TBGFL said:

Jimbo was known as the dirtiest recruiter in florida.

You’re thinking about cheating in black and white. Is the person a bagman or not a bagman? Thats not how it works with people like her. There are bagman, as past articles have detailed, but Karen’s not one of them, even though she would like to be. Even Hamm said as much. 

But there are also other people involved that do other things. Why is she reaching out to parents of recruits? Why is she taking parents of recruits to games? Her being involved in the charity is a way for her to be around the porgam and Jimbo in a legitimate capacity. She talks to much on social media for anyone to include her in the truly illegal stuff. That’s why they hired Slender Man, the former LSU guy. He does the real shady shit. He’s the go between for the big donors and small donors with liquid businesses that can buy recruits. 

You’re thinking about cheating in black and white. Is the person a bagman or not a bagman? Thats not how it works with people like her. There are bagman, as past articles have detailed, but Karen’s not one of them, even though she would like to be. Even Hamm said as much. 
But there are also other people involved that do other things. Why is she reaching out to parents of recruits? Why is she taking parents of recruits to games? Her being involved in the charity is a way for her to be around the porgam and Jimbo in a legitimate capacity. She talks to much on social media for anyone to include her in the truly illegal stuff. That’s why they hired Slender Man, the former LSU guy. He does the real shady shit. He’s the go between for the big donors and small donors with liquid businesses that can buy recruits. 

Even Hamm said as much?

Oh lawd.
6777ab8bf7ef7de98bbf8f2b5f6cb26e.jpg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

He provides his recruiting "scoop" for free on facebook since he doesn't have a job. I doubt he'll provide his pool services for free without a job.

If an aggie coach or football player or recruit wanted a free pool cleaning, that little fucker would be there is less than ten minutes skimming leaves.