6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Taylor Hamm LinkedIn bio

From Linkedin:

During the 10 years of my professional career in various fields I've acquired an array of skills that are translatable to many different industries. I have a passion for sports which allowed me to be one of the most successful reporters in my industry for close to a decade but equally satisfying has been my experience in sales, specifically the thrill of the close.

I love being around and engaging people. Relationship building has been the key to my success at all levels. In fact, I'm a regular speaker at the Houston and Dallas Texas A&M clubs so public speaking and presentations are a passion.

My role at GigEm247 challenged me to wear many different hats. Not only was I the director of content but I had to maintain and develop relationships with recruits, parents, coaches and players at all levels and of different demographics. All while managing two reporters, staying on top of breaking news, publishing content 7 days a week, analyzing content data so that our content was reaching as many people as possible, growing our social media presence, daily customer service activities and staying active on the message boards in order to engage subscribers.

Meanwhile, because of my entrepreneurial spirit, I decided to pursue a Real-Estate license while running GigEm247. I was successful my first year in the industry farming and building business. In my first year in the industry I sold two homes and held a million dollar listing.

Platinum Pools has added to my well-rounded experience in the areas executive level sales training, in-depth CRM training, experience with face-to-face sales presentations, account management, pricing, contact negotiations and deal closing.

I WILL GROW YOUR BUSINESS

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Taylor Hamm LinkedIn bio

From Linkedin:

During the 10 years of my professional career in various fields I've acquired an array of skills that are translatable to many different industries. I have a passion for sports which allowed me to be one of the most successful reporters in my industry for close to a decade but equally satisfying has been my experience in sales, specifically the thrill of the close.

I love being around and engaging people. Relationship building has been the key to my success at all levels. In fact, I'm a regular speaker at the Houston and Dallas Texas A&M clubs so public speaking and presentations are a passion.

My role at GigEm247 challenged me to wear many different hats. Not only was I the director of content but I had to maintain and develop relationships with recruits, parents, coaches and players at all levels and of different demographics. All while managing two reporters, staying on top of breaking news, publishing content 7 days a week, analyzing content data so that our content was reaching as many people as possible, growing our social media presence, daily customer service activities and staying active on the message boards in order to engage subscribers.

Meanwhile, because of my entrepreneurial spirit, I decided to pursue a Real-Estate license while running GigEm247. I was successful my first year in the industry farming and building business. In my first year in the industry I sold two homes and held a million dollar listing.

Platinum Pools has added to my well-rounded experience in the areas executive level sales training, in-depth CRM training, experience with face-to-face sales presentations, account management, pricing, contact negotiations and deal closing.

Holy shit.. why would you put Platinum pools when you lasted less than a couple months?  LOL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Doesn't seem like it went that great, actually.

44 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Taylor Hamm LinkedIn bio

From Linkedin:

So he flunked out of covering football recruiting, real estate and pool sales?  The pace of failure at each stop is accelerating, too. 

Which one of you wants to hire this guy just for the lulz? 

Dude seems like a genuine DB, but it's a about time to give it a rest.  His marriage fell apart, he's lost every job he's ever had, and now he's cleaning fucking pools.  Life has already beat the shit out of him.  What's the point of the internet beating him down even further?

On 12/19/2018 at 12:01 PM, Wiler77 said:

This post did not age well.

Fuck everything about that dude.  He gets everything coming to him and deserves to have his shit put on blast.

I would like to completely rescind my "this post did not age well" comment.  The guy sold 2 houses in 1 year.  It's time to recognize him for the hustler he is.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Is selling 2 homes in an entire year good for a realtor?

Yes. If they are the Hearst and Biltmore estates. That would be considered good. Unfortunately, I don’t think either place is in the aggy network.

Edited by Wishbone

TWO WHOLE HOUSES SOLD!!!!!   WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

googled this, average home sale price in Houston last year was $294k.

even if we give the smurf some bonus points and allow that the 2 houses were above average, say $450k.   If he got the full commission for his company, that's only $27,000.   And since most realtors keep at least 50% + the cost of marketing costs for the listings (sometimes more) of the commission means at best he made $14k in commission FOR THE YEAR