6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

9 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Just retweeted someone saying that they need to take Georgia's SEC card back. Lol.

Sounds just like a cuck stroking his tiny tiny dick as another man takes his clothes off to fuck the cuck’s wife. I’ve got it on DVR if you need to watch it again.  

Enjoy, Taylor. 

4 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

There are going to be several pissed off pool owners rs in the Kingwood area today as it is guaranteed Hamm drank himself silly and cried in his moms lap all night last night. 

They better keep an eye on him lest he wind up at the bottom of one.

10 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

But he was in the video and everything. Wouldn’t shock me if the owner pulled the video after seeing it linked here, and did some research which led to Hamm’s demise.

Maybe got caught tweeting or facebooking on company time.

Or maybe the boss, like any normal sane person,  thought following teenagers into the bathroom was a bit creepy. Or riding in tubes at waterparks with teenagers was kinda strange. 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1

Oof.

The guy was a friend of a friend of one of my brothers.  He got me into the 2005 Aggie game for $40, back when I was broke as shit.  

I really don’t think he is a genuinely bad person (weird, but not malevolent), but Jesus fucking Christ he sure is a dumb fuck.  It’s like every single decision he makes is the wrong one.  It’s some sort of statistical anomaly, which makes him the poster boy for A&M.