6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

It wouldn't surprise me - at all - if Shepherd doesn't sign today and takes a OV to aggy in a couple weeks.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Shepherd is just fucking around and actually signs today.

When is the last time Hamm posted anything from FWK's workout facility?  He used to be out there every weekend - now everything FWK does appears to be through Texags. 

Edited by Hiphopopotamos

2 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

how is it a commode stalking pool boy can grab the attention of these folks? who are the clowns who are backing him?

In the same way people like to rubber-neck at a car accident, a lot of folks are hanging around to watch Hamm eat a bullet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

It wouldn't surprise me - at all - if Shepherd doesn't sign today and takes a OV to aggy in a couple weeks.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Shepherd is just fucking around and actually signs today.

When is the last time Hamm posted anything from FWK's workout facility?  He used to be out there every weekend - now everything FWK does appears to be through Texags. 

Maybe Shepherd needs a new car....before he signs with Texas.