6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

God I love “i make more money than you” smack. Just the weakest of bullshit there is in the internet, and dumbest. No one knows anyone on the internet. Theres probably a guy who posts on surley worth 9 figures. And this guy with his 300 fb friends thinks hes making anyone feel small woth that weak shit? Just fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

God I love “i make more money than you” smack. Just the weakest of bullshit there is in the internet, and dumbest. No one knows anyone on the internet. Theres probably a guy who posts on surley worth 9 figures. And this guy with his 300 fb friends thinks hes making anyone feel small woth that weak shit? Just fucking stupid. 

He's probably an only child - and why not, his parents likely got themselves sterilized after he was born - so he can't say that his big brother can beat up your big brother.  He's beyond bizarre, stupid and absurd, I think he's mentally ill.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is good advice because I bet some of the worst posters on Surly have trust funds.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

General rule of thumb: if someone boasts about how much money he makes, he's lying. 

• Like 2