6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

You have to wonder when FWK is going to just cut-bait on that relationship - what possible benefit does FWK get anymore?

I don’t know. But if he bails on Hamm, that truly would be the final straw in his downward spiral. Hamm would pretty much be Dirk Diggler in the parking lot at that point. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I don’t know. But if he bails on Hamm, that truly would be the final straw in his downward spiral. Hamm would pretty much be Dirk Diggler in the parking lot at that point. 

I imagine Hamm hustling blowjobs was a part of the reason for his divorce, not some recent money-making scheme to avoid homelessness.

Sooo... is he no longer posting on his copyrighted facebook account? 
Or did we just lose access? 
I need to see more of this amazing trainwreck. It would be a sad day if he’s done. 
He tweeted yesterday that he had a FB update. Must have lost access or it wasnt anything breaking.

1 hour ago, SizzleChest said:

Minus about 10 inches of length and 3 inches of girth.

You are correct sir:

Physically, a Smurf is usually no more than "three apples tall" (in human measure, probably around 3 inches) and has a pear-shaped body with an oval-shaped head, springy legs, and limber arms, with a short stubby tail sticking out from his or her buttocks. The springy legs allow a Smurf to jump to high places or across rocks and branches rather easily. It is estimated that a Smurf can run up to 10 feet per second and has a vertical leap of 4 to 12 inches.

Honestly, is there anything more apropos than Taylor fucking Hamm aligning himself with Zach fucking Smith? We are *LITERALLY* witnessing two perfect train wrecks in real-time. The real question is, which one will eat a bullet first?

*Ok, not literally. I do imagine these two have a very similar purchase history though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Honestly, is there anything more apropos than Taylor fucking Hamm aligning himself with Zach fucking Smith? We are *LITERALLY* witnessing two perfect train wrecks in real-time. The real question is, which one will eat a bullet first?

*Ok, not literally. I do imagine these two have a very similar purchase history though.

Strap-ons and divorce?

Let’s pause to remember that Taylor Hamm was so offended by the cruel and uncalled for commentary of the Surly that he refused to be interviewed because he is such a class act, like all good ags.

And now he has spent the evening retweeting every single Zach Smith tweet to his legion of followers, and is throwing his support behind a wife beating drug addict (alleged) and male sex toy aficionado (proven). Has Hamm found his new FWK?

Edited by Sejjr
  • Like 1

If you think about it,  hamm sees himself as zach Smith. Maybe divorce shit we haven't seen is out there regarding hamm parallels smith. Why else would someone that has nothing to do with UT follow a vile wife beater at Ohio state and then show support for zach Smith by retweeting his garbage? If it became public (when I say public, I mean in context to a d list 995er) that hamm has  baggage he's hiding, it would destroy even the little bit of potential for a job in his micropenis world of his. He like zack smith both suffer from narcissism and have failed marriages where the kids are not even close to being secondary priority in their lives.