6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

7 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

For real this has gone from laughing at Hamm's reporting to laughing at Hamm's personal life to some weird circlejerk

His reporting turned into random interviews with any high schooler that would talk to him on a strange private Facebook group. The whole situation has gotten so weird.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

His reporting turned into random interviews with any high schooler that would talk to him on a strange private Facebook group. The whole situation has gotten so weird.

Yeah plus their class is pretty much wrapped up so there's not a whole lot of reporting to do. That leaves us with just Taylor Hamm the person and it's spiraled from there

2 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Yeah plus their class is pretty much wrapped up so there's not a whole lot of reporting to do. That leaves us with just Taylor Hamm the person and it's spiraled from there

Until they start trap-dooring guys to make additional room.

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Let em, the perfect scenario would be for aggy to trapdoor a few Texas kids for out of state prospects. That should make for a nice recruiting environment next season. 

This. I would imagine that high school coaches will be a lot less forgiving of Jimbo's shenanigans if he pulls the rug out from under a couple of their kids. I am curious to see how it would play out with the 7-on-7 crew and trainers (not you, o Footwork King, whose exaltation we sing daily as commanded by the prophet EJ). I would think that Ro and company are mercenary enough to not really care all that much, but I also wonder if them not being seen as "protective" enough of players' interests might not hurt efforts to recruit talent in the future.

1 minute ago, Tree Fidy said:

So, did Hamm off himself or what? He has never been able to keep that big mouth on that little body closed this long. Fuck it, gonna text Mrs. Hamm to see what’s up.

He's just retweeting teenagers and talking about how awesome and ethical 7v7 coaches are as per usual. Nothing wild.