6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

10 hours ago, Sejjr said:

Let’s pause to remember that Taylor Hamm was so offended by the cruel and uncalled for commentary of the Surly that he refused to be interviewed because he is such a class act, like all good ags.

And now he has spent the evening retweeting every single Zach Smith tweet to his legion of followers, and is throwing his support behind a wife beating drug addict (alleged) and male sex toy aficionado (proven). Has Hamm found his new FWK?

O.K., I've got to get up to speed here.  So, a legion these days is what....5, 6, 7?

41 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

So now that Hamm has decided to signal boost that shithead wife beater by retweeting his tweets going after Herman’s wife - I can only assume that Hamm believes wives are now fair game?

Ex Mrs. Hamm told me to tell you guys to leave her out of it.

This is honestly stupid and won’t be funny.  I’m all for chaos, but this guy’s not entertaining. It’s also inviting a bunch of fucking mouthbreathers who support his dumb ass to show up here and further smear shit all over the boards. 

I agree with CTJ. This would likely go very wrong.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

This is honestly stupid and won’t be funny.  I’m all for chaos, but this guy’s not entertaining. It’s also inviting a bunch of fucking mouthbreathers who support his dumb ass to show up here and further smear shit all over the boards. 

Right.  I also don't think we can count on two guys who are apparently some kind of engineers to conduct the excoriating cross examination of Zach Smith that will be needed if/when he starts going off.  This could go very, very badly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It would be funny if we called him, and put him on hold for the duration of the podcast waiting for his segment, and then wrapping up and hanging up on him. 

• Haha 1

First off, it's not like they do podcasts anymore (smiley face emoji)

Second, I don't see how this could really be a problem. The shit smearing ctj talks about would be contained to certain threads. Probably just the zach smith thread and that one can't get any worse at this point (check it out if you don't believe me.)

The only bad I see in this is that it'll give this asshole a platform to spew his bs on, but I've got enough faith in immamac and blacklab to call him out on it. It's not like they give a fuck anyways and would have him back. He's obviously not a friend of the program. 

• Like 1

Any word from hamm after the Shepherd no show? You would think since he is penciled in to the aggy class he would have a story up about whatever issue kept him away and that his source(footwork king) assured him he would be back on campus soon. Interesting that Footwork King has already said he will be in Austin for Iowa State. Demand and Shepherd back in town again would be nice.

Edited by Dondrysdale1

1 minute ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

Any word from hamm after the Shepherd no show? You would think since he is penciled in to the aggy class he would have a story up about whatever issue kept him away and that his source(footwork king) assured him he would be back on campus soon. Interesting that Footwork King has already said he will be in Austin for Iowa State. Demand and Shepherd back in town again would be nice.

If Shepherd shows up to our game on Saturday then I would suspect you can close the door on this one. Not lock the door, but close it.

It's like people have no idea how podcasts work and that they are all livestreams. If the guy just has a crazy meltdown and rants at us and it's just pathetic and not funny the content just goes in the garbage no harm to anyone and just a waste of our time, which if I'm being honest isn't so valuable that it wouldn't be worth trying for some decent lulz.

All the podcasts are edited and can basically become whatever narrative we want them to be, we are the owners of the content and why the hell would we put something out that sucked or wasn't funny? Also, it's not like I just decided we are going to definitely do this and that's the way it is, it was suggested and I just floated it.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Right.  I also don't think we can count on two guys who are apparently some kind of engineers to conduct the excoriating cross examination of Zach Smith that will be needed if/when he starts going off.  This could go very, very badly.

immamac probably didn't even know who zach smith was until a couple of days ago

So is his end game to get paid for publicly blackmailing herman on Twitter?  If you are going to make those claims publicly, you had better have the evidence. And if you have the evidence and all you want to do is ruin tom herman, then you release the evidence. 

Hes talking about signing day and recruiting, when herman would get outright fired if he could prove that. 

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So is his end game to get paid for publicly blackmailing herman on Twitter?  If you are going to make those claims publicly, you had better have the evidence. And if you have the evidence and all you want to do is ruin tom herman, then you release the evidence. 

Hes talking about signing day and recruiting, when herman would get outright fired if he could prove that. 

I  doubt he gets fired for any of that. The recruiting hostess stuff is the most dangerous claim. Even then, look at Major Applewhite.