6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

10 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

So, did Hamm off himself or what? He has never been able to keep that big mouth on that little body closed this long. Fuck it, gonna text Mrs. Hamm to see whatā€™s up.

Wondered the same here.Ā  For this thread to have suddenly gone mute, I didn't know whether he had fired himself from Facebook or gotten his ass kicked at a HS game.

3 hours ago, CL Horn said:

haven't been on this page in a while - is the other 98 no more?? LOL

I canā€™t imagine that will last. Ā And it wouldnā€™t had Hamm stayed either. Ā Every big program with a huge fan base can support two websites. Ā Maybe a third. Ā 

Other 98 isnā€™t top 5. Ā 

5 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I canā€™t imagine that will last. Ā And it wouldnā€™t had Hamm stayed either. Ā Every big program with a huge fan base can support two websites. Ā Maybe a third. Ā 

Other 98 isnā€™t top 5. Ā 

not to mention other 98 is a political site 1st...smh

On 10/23/2018 at 10:07 PM, GotThatFire said:

Ā This guy seems like the type of dude thatĀ would let aĀ high school recruitĀ and all his high school buddies run a train on hisĀ wife, then clean up the mess, if it meant that he would sign with aggyĀ 

type of guy who would? I'm pretty sure it actually happening played a huge part in the divorce.Ā 

Edited by UncleBuck

Hamm has given us loads of funny content and aggie fodder, and people here are attacking him personally and wishing him to crash and burn for it, en masse. Cutting off the nose to spite the face.

That said, it will be fucking epic when he takes up his account here and posts on this thread. Itā€™ll get this thread into the HOF

This feels a bit like the fitlump thread.Ā  At first the train wreck was entertaining.Ā  Then it's a momentary glimpse of pathetic self-destruction with a small amount of guilt that you are still reading.Ā  Now it feels like we are all just waiting for a murder suicide to close the loop.Ā 

• Like 2

So I just went to the Aggie scoop fb page to look around. I click on the big blue ā€œlearn moreā€ button and it opens a new page to...the other 98.Ā 

Way to go, Hamm. How many potential customers have you sent to the place that fired and replaced you?

oh and the other98 page headline was breaking down a play that the ags ran perfectly against MSU. One play.Ā 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1

So I just went to the Aggie scoop fb page to look around. I click on the big blue ā€œlearn moreā€ button and it opens a new page to...the other 98.Ā 
Way to go, Hamm. How many potential customers have you sent to the place that fired and replaced you?
oh and the other98 page headline was breaking down a play that the ags ran perfectly against MSU. One play.Ā 

So ā€œsmoke and mirrorsā€, is that what you stumbled upon?

Thatā€™s quintessential aggy.

53 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

LOLZ, you werent kidding.Ā Ā Ā  what a maroon