6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

My first thought is that high school kids don't use facebook anymore, and even if they did, they wouldn't want to doxx themselves by signing up for a facebook page discussing recruiting and they wouldn't sign up with a fake name because they'd never want to log out of a real social media account to read Hamm' shit and then have to log back into their real accounts.

22 minutes ago, immamac said:

Surly assholes,

No more posts about Hamm's family - It's not cool to bring in people who have nothing to do with any of the drama into it

oh good lord.  nothing that has been posted here has crossed any lines.  saying the guy cares more about texas a&m football than he does is own family is merely an observation of the life choices he has made. 

26 minutes ago, immamac said:

Surly assholes,

No more posts about Hamm's family - It's not cool to bring in people who have nothing to do with any of the drama into it

The guy has embarrassed himself repeatedly of his own accord. Pointing out he shows up looking hungover as fuck and does a recruiting chat when he's at the zoo with his kids is Taylor Hamm dragging his children into the situation. Posting a video of your kid crying because his daddy is leaving to watch Joseph Ossai play football while Hamm laughs to twitter is Taylor Hamm bringing his children into the situation. And us mocking that behavior is coloring so far in the lines it is absurd to suggest otherwise. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

The guy has embarrassed himself repeatedly of his own accord. Pointing out he shows up looking hungover as fuck and does a recruiting chat when he's at the zoo with his kids is Taylor Hamm dragging his children into the situation. Posting a video of your kid crying because his daddy is leaving to watch Joseph Ossai play football while Hamm laughs to twitter is Taylor Hamm bringing his children into the situation. And us mocking that behavior is coloring so far in the lines it is absurd to suggest otherwise. 

not what I was referring to in this thread - all that stuff is clearly on limits as long as the focus is Hamm - but leave the shit talk about kids out of it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

no one has ever once talked shit about his kids.

you didn't even know this thread existed a few weeks ago.  but now you want to interview him on your podcast so you're coming in here and trying to make it a safe place.  it's fucking weak.

I'm not making it a safe place, I'm saying stop talking about his wife and/or his kids - It's not a fucking safe place for him nor should it be, commentary around him and his shennanigans is not the reason I made the post earlier - It's the posts like "I fucked his wife" and "She's feeding his kids" and all that shit - Leave them the fuck out of it, that woman and those children did absolutely nothing to deserve being talked shit about or around on a message board because of this dude that lives with them. If that's too hard for you to accept, feel free to start your own fucking website.

I don't know why you are vehemently defending a position that is clearly fucking bogus and far more destructive for this community than it is constructive. 

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

To be clear, I’ve never posted shit about Hamm’s family but you’re over reacting here.  Nobody is posting pictures from the kids schools or from his ex wife’s Instagram or anything in that area.  The only thing that’s been talked about is when Hamm brings his kids into the picture or starts a real estate website with his ex wife.  Nothing posted has been over the line and it’s all on par with how this community has treated all local public figures like Fat ketch, billy liucci, James Hale and chip brown but because blacklab brought this thread to your attention and you wanted to get him on your podcast for some lol’s you’re going to come in here and try to set some new ground rules for decorum.  Find a post that over the line a bump it and show us what’s over the line, but just coming over and throwing out some generic bullshit because Hamm complained is really fucking annoying and isn’t productive at all.

Take the loss pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Hamm reads this thread nightly before bed so I can understand his sensitivity.

Imagine being constantly reminded that you ruined your life because of your unhealthy obsession with a high schooler’s choice of college.

More like the BOMC and TexasAg and 247 have ruined his life because they are jealous of him being the best in the business. I am sure he thinks the ex is a bitch because she wanted him to only make 5Figs selling real estate. The kids probably get a pass and he thinks they will be stronger for their dad putting his family's livelihood over silliness like selfishly wanting to spend time with their dad when Ossai is so close to making such a critical life decision.

Edited by rickyspub
Forgot to add blame for that damn Horn insurance salesmen that cucked him.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, immamac said:

Talking about fucking someones wife (unless you post pics of it happening) is not cool on this board.

Dude you just don’t get it. Stop fucking telling us what is over the line. 

I’m certain it’s lost on you because you were licking puss from your pimples when the over-moderation of Texas fans spawned the shag, but  what made the shag great was our ability to say what we want while policing our own.

And your girlfriend is whore.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, immamac said:

not what I was referring to in this thread - all that stuff is clearly on limits as long as the focus is Hamm - but leave the shit talk about kids out of it.

Hamm loves this thread....living rent free and such.  He's sitting there reading this while simultaneously playing with himself....most likely crying because his life isn't in the best place.

1 hour ago, TKthunder2 said:

To be clear, I’ve never posted shit about Hamm’s family but you’re over reacting here.  Nobody is posting pictures from the kids schools or from his ex wife’s Instagram or anything in that area.  The only thing that’s been talked about is when Hamm brings his kids into the picture or starts a real estate website with his ex wife.  Nothing posted has been over the line and it’s all on par with how this community has treated all local public figures like Fat ketch, billy liucci, James Hale and chip brown but because blacklab brought this thread to your attention and you wanted to get him on your podcast for some lol’s you’re going to come in here and try to set some new ground rules for decorum.  Find a post that over the line a bump it and show us what’s over the line, but just coming over and throwing out some generic bullshit because Hamm complained is really fucking annoying and isn’t productive at all.

yep.  you said that better than i did.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’m certain it’s lost on you because you were licking puss from your pimples when the over-moderation of Texas fans spawned the shag, but  what made the shag great was our ability to say what we want while policing our own.

Gotta admit, I was initially confused about "licking puss" and wondering how that could be an insult.

I’m not here to judge who has made sweet sweet love to the former Mrs Hamm and who hasn’t. But I will say, that in the event that intercourse occurred, her needs as a woman we’re likely taken into account.  Again, I have no specific knowledge of said intercourse, I just know the quality of gentlemen who frequent Surly and selfish lovers we are not.  Also, I think we all recognize that she has had some very bad experiences with “men” and l can’t blame her if she were to want something more.  That being said, I agree with immamac’s rule because a gentleman never kisses and tells.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

I’m not here to judge who has made sweet sweet love to the former Mrs Hamm and who hasn’t. But I will say, that in the event that intercourse occurred, her needs as a woman we’re likely taken into account.  Again, I have no specific knowledge of said intercourse, I just know the quality of gentlemen who frequent Surly and selfish lovers we are not.  Also, I think we all recognize that she has had some very bad experiences with “men” and l can’t blame her if she were to want something more.  That being said, I agree with immamac’s rule because a gentleman never kisses and tells.

We're all ego beasts here. You show me a Surly poster who leaves a dissatisfied customer and I'll show you a Surly poster who has a one way ticket to Crowdsource Town.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Richter said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2