6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

Hammster is many things, but a legit recruiting analyst is not one of them. Nor is he a business owner. What he is, is a fan with a Facebook page. He is inexplicably buddies with one trainer who is clearly and obviously pushing the limits of NCAA compliance. He is definitely an aggy booster as he has season tickets (if he can still afford them) and has made donations to his school. I sincerely hope Hamm is the one who is making the Malik Hornsby video. This is going to be the year when it finally ALL comes crashing down for Hamm. Get your jumbo popcorn ready. 

I just get an eeiry American Beauty handheld camera scene being filmed out of his window of him watching hornsby. 

16 minutes ago, Llogg said:

What value is there in fucking with a guy this down on his luck? Bullying, imo.

The guy isn't fucking 'down on his luck'! He is a narcissistic piece of shit and all the bad things that happen to him are completely of his own doing. He deserves to be fucked with at every turn. 

• Like 8

Just now, rickyspub said:

The guy isn't fucking 'down on his luck'! He is a narcissistic piece of shit and all the bad things that happen to him are completely of his own doing. He deserves to be fucked with at every turn. 

It's funny to watch bad things happen to bad people, but not so much to do bad things to people.

53 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DpEwW_vU4AYeOJI.jpgDpEwYHDUUAM21iD.jpg

Every time I think enough is enough and start to somewhat feel bad for the guy, I end up seeing one of his tweets/posts/whatever media he’s using these days and I’m cool with everyone fucking with him. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Nah. Some aggy named Jay Ryan Ash. He is taking a beating by Hamms Facebook groupies

Why would they go after the guy who was standing up for the integrity of Hamm's business?

...hahaha I couldn't keep a straight face typing that

6 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Here's a Shephard piece from EJ

Reveal hidden contents

It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for Javonne Shepherd.

After spending some time away from his team, the four-star offensive lineman out of Houston North Forest is back and looks better than ever.

“I’ve been working out before and after practice,” Shepherd said. “I’m in the weight room all day. I weighed 346 pounds, but I’m down to 312 pounds. It took me about a month, but I’ve been working hard.”

On the recruiting front, Shepherd made a verbal commitment to Texas over the summer. However, he has been very open about making other official visits before signing with the Longhorns.

So where exactly does his commitment stand?

“I’m solid right now,” Shepherd said. “I’m making visits because it’s the process. I understand I picked Texas. I picked Texas for a reason. But I just have to see and make sure. I love Texas. It’s a great school, and every time I go there, the environment is great.”

Shepherd added that he has been impressed with the Longhorns’ strong start on the field this season and improved play upfront.

“Man, they are rolling,” Shepherd said. “I like what they are doing with the offensive line. When I get there, it’s going to be better (laughs). The offensive line is rolling, too. It’s great.”

Shepherd plans to make visits to Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Texas A&M, which is considered the biggest threat in his recruitment.

The Aggies actually hosted Shepherd for an unofficial visit on Monday and are still actively recruiting him.

“I mean, I just talk to them,” Shepherd. “When you’re committed to a school, they don’t recruit you as hard as when you’re open. But they are just keeping in contact and things like that.”

14COMMENTS

Shepherd is looking to make an unofficial visit to Texas this weekend when the Longhorns host Baylor.

At 6-foot-6, 346 pounds, Shepherd is ranked as the No. 23 offensive tackle and No. 216 overall prospect in the country, per 247Sports Composite.

Is it kind of a fluff piece? Yeah

But at least he's posting on a real site, has quotes from the kid, and doesn't sound like a total homer. 

Hamm is going to pump up this Demas/Shephard story nonstop. FWK is his only point of access. He will have nothing to report without them.

Wait a minute.  Didn't Hamm just say Shepherd was mad at Texas reporters for saying he was suspended and no longer talking to them?

Hamm is on constant tilt right now because he's burned all his industry bridges, has no team sources, his career is falling apart, doesn't have many subs on his facebook page, nobody trusts him to hold info without immediately spilling it, and his only sources are one or two trainers and a couple of aggie commits who think they're getting everyone. He's more unreliable than usual right now, which is saying a lot, and most of what he's posting is bullshit he makes up or disinformation on behalf of others using him as a useful idiot 

hamm gets his info straight from the recruits.  unless the recruits know, he doesn't know.  and they feed him shit sometimes, like when he went 0fer.  they all probably lied and fucked with him because he is an annoying midget.  but some recruits like it that a grown ass man sniffs their jock.