6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

39 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Googled Shepherd's name and randomly stumbled across this picture of him (second from right) from June 2017 on the scat board:

DCOzLhBUMAAXBSe.jpg

He's had quite the transformation over the past year.

Whoa. 

That dude has:

-an attitude problem

-a handler

-bad technique

-weighs 350 lbs

-and is a drama queen

I simply don’t see him winding up anywhere but ATM,  and that works for me.

Edited by closetojumping
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I honestly wonder if our win was more depressing for the aggys than their win was joyful for them.

I say yes.  I've always maintained they hate us more than they like themselves.

It was their first ranked win in about 2 years, and of course was over Kentucky of all teams. I'm not sure when the next one will come.

Agree with your second statement.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I honestly wonder if our win was more depressing for the aggys than their win was joyful for them.

I say yes.  I've always maintained they hate us more than they like themselves.

You would to if your last national championship was 1939, and you have finished in the Top 5, like 3 times since then. All the while your chief rival is one of the darlings of college football.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

It was their first ranked win in about 2 years, and of course was over Kentucky of all teams. I'm not sure when the next one will come.

Agree with your second statement.

Probably the week Vanderbilt is ranked 2 to 5 years from now.

7 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Step 1. Send Hamm a crate of bourbon signed "<3 MeeMaw" on Thursday morning

Step 2. Look at twitter

Step 3. Lulz

This is little man hamm we're talking about. Better send him this and some cranberry juice if you want him to drink it 

w-liq_jim4.jpg

• Like 1

Not a fan of Hamm, but this shit is pretty sad. 

Quite literally, all he has left is his love for aggy. If there was one thing I had left going for me, the last remaining thing in a life full of disappointments, I would damn sure not want it to be aggy. Disappointment is what they do. Championship caliber disappointments. 

37 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Not a fan of Hamm, but this shit is pretty sad. 

Quite literally, all he has left is his love for aggy. If there was one thing I had left going for me, the last remaining thing in a life full of disappointments, I would damn sure not want it to be aggy. Disappointment is what they do. Championship caliber disappointments. 

Yes, that's actually a dangerously thin last strand of string to be dangling from.

23 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

2012 was a tie for 5 in only one of the two polls. You can't come up with a list of the Top 5 College Football Teams of 2012 that has A&M in it. It has to be at least a Top 6. Ergo, that is not a top 5 finish, it is a top 6 finish.

Yes but have you seen their October recruiting class ranking? A&M is back, baby!

6 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Googled Shepherd's name and randomly stumbled across this picture of him (second from right) from June 2017 on the scat board:

DCOzLhBUMAAXBSe.jpg

He's had quite the transformation over the past year.

That is some eye-opening shit right there. That is SSSOOOO much bad weight so quickly. 

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yeah he's already been brought way low.

He’s just in denial still. Either he’s going to realize what his life has become, or he’s got a psychological disorder that keeps him thinking he’s the best and all this other stuff is jealous people trying to bring him down. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s just in denial still. Either he’s going to realize what his life has become, or he’s got a psychological disorder that keeps him thinking he’s the best and all this other stuff is jealous people trying to bring him down. 

He just needs a partner who will support his Facebook posting habit without bitching at him all the time.  Someone unselfish.

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He's always the best at everything. He's gonna brag about it and if he ever has any evidence for it, he's gonna make sure you know about it (i.e. inflated correct crystal ball percentage). Oh yea, and nothing is ever his fault. Not him getting credentials pulled, not him getting fired, not him getting called out by trainers, not him losing his family. None of it is his fault, always the world against Hamm. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Scholz said:

He went 0/16 in predictions down the stretch one year.  And he didn't own a single one of those 16 misses.

He switched his Crystal Ball picks minutes before most of them announced once it was obvious what the pick was going to be(which, fairly, is what most of them do), which in turn inflated his percent correct. So to him, they're not misses. 

Just wondering, why are they taking a mid week trip to aggy?  They’ve already toured the facilities and campus multiple times.  I get it if they go back to see more games.  Don’t really understand why their trainer is driving them mid week.  

As for Shepherd,  like someone else said.... flip if you want to be at aggy.  If not, hopefully we can develop him here.  With that said, the success rates for recruits that pull this type of stuff tend to have a very high bust rate.