6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

This guy has destroyed his name in the college sports industry. One day he will wake up and realize that PayPal subs on Facebook won’t pay the bills.

Then he has to worry about all his trash on the internet that any employer can find with a quick google.

Find a lawyer hamm, change your name. Best advice you will ever get.

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

This guy has destroyed his name in the college sports industry. One day he will wake up and realize that PayPal subs on Facebook won’t pay the bills.

Then he has to worry about all his trash on the internet that any employer can find with a quick google.

Find a lawyer hamm, change your name. Best advice you will ever get.

BB-S3-Bob-Odenkirk-325.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Has to be close to rock bottom unless he's a trust fund baby or something.  He is unemployable and the only source of income is a few subscribers on a Facebook page.  No way aggy would give him credentials.  His last asset is his season tickets.  

I hate to see this.  Not because he doesn't deserve it - he truly deserves it.  I hate to see this because when it ends, a major source of aggy lulz will go away and it will be years before another dork tops this one.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Has to be close to rock bottom unless he's a trust fund baby or something.  He is unemployable and the only source of income is a few subscribers on a Facebook page.  No way aggy would give him credentials.  His last asset is his season tickets.  

I hate to see this.  Not because he doesn't deserve it - he truly deserves it.  I hate to see this because when it ends, a major source of aggy lulz will go away and it will be years before another dork tops this one.

You are seriously underestimating aggy.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Take your mediocre cloak room bullshit elsewhere, cool it into a solid, fuck yourself with it, and then choke on it. You fucking political idiots, both sides, can contain yourselves elsewhere on this site or get negged into fucking oblivion. Also, continue to put earnest effort into simply getting better as a poster. I was hoping you got lost in the site crossover. 

Cool

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

We gotta get those nudes of his ex.....

Great in theory but she is better than that. She obviously had a lapse in judgement....probably in college when everything in the world revolved around aggy but learned quickly after college that the world is much more than worshipping a dog and gigem.