6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

16 minutes ago, texaslong said:

I love how aggy's are all puffing their chest out about real football. When has anyone every seen aggy play real football?

Well, there’s that time they barely lost to Clemson and that time the lost by less than the spread to Bama. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

"Jordan Whittington wanted to be an aggy"

"De'Gabriel Floyd actually reached out to the aggy coaching staff"

Here's the problem with this atavistic waterhead going that route. It was a popular angle when everyone had already grown tired of Sumlin. And it helped fan the flames of negative perception which helped roll in the Jimbo era. If he starts going this path in year 2 or sooner of the Jimbo regime...man, the aggies will turn on him and eat him alive. It's going to take them at least 3-4 years to run out of patience or start to question their Sitting. National. Championship. Winning. Corch. I realize he is desperate right now, but his fanbase will eat him alive if he turns on Fisher before the masses have reached critical mass. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Part of me thinks Hammster told all the other lies just so we'd overlook and eventually accept the Jhamon Assbone is a "star receiver" line. 

Are you nuts?  Kid was on pace for 36 catches and 530 yds (with zero TD's) before this injury.  That's a trajectory few could hope to match.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Part of me thinks Hammster told all the other lies just so we'd overlook and eventually accept the Jhamon Assbone is a "star receiver" line. 

Yeah Ausbon is actually really good, but Mond isn't any good at getting him the ball. He was great with Starkelmotion.

Edited by texifornia

Ausbon is probably their best WR but he's struggled a good bit this year. He's had a bunch of drops this year. Ausbon is good but he hasn't come close to living up to his recruiting ranking. Most of his production is against the likes of Wake Forest, ULL, New Mexico, Northwestern State, and so on. 

I thought Ausbon was going to be a stud and I've seen nothing yet that makes me believe that now. 

Edited by texasstrong12

26 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Anyone go back and see what hamm said about mond during recruiting? Bet he was pumping him up just as big. Same as starkel, kyler, etc..

He said Mond reminded him of a much better Vince Young, but not quite Ryan Tannehill level

Kyler Murray was, and I quote, "a taller version of Colt McCoy, but with a higher upside."

Edited by UncleBuck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

#nofunds

I hate to bag on a guy just because he covers a rival team but god damn he is so obtuse. Really Hamm?? Hes Reggie fucking McNeal??? The guy who couldn’t start over Stephen McGee!  Better than college football HOF Vince Young before he has taken a Snap his Jr year? Give me a break...