6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DoIL-nXUwAEY4XO.jpg

As opposed to the "best in the business," who was absolutely all over the recruitment of Boyd, Hill, and, oh, I don't know, FOURTEEN other kids. and let's not forget the amazing "Gunnell Effect." That turned out great for him too. Whoop!

Edited by campcrunk

11 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

FWIW - aggy currently has one LB commit rated higher than Gbenda on the composite.  

And that guy was recently labeled an ATH and has no highlights from his Jr. year playing LB.  He may be playing it this year I have no idea.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LoneStarBiker said:

Yeah that's total BS, they need LBs badly - everybody knows that and they would gladly take Gbenda. 

They need everything badly on defense. Though I would love for Texas to have Madubuike, he's really the only guy on their current 2 deep I'd want.

Wait...did Hamm just quote Dan Hawkins as if that's a good thing? Yeah, Hawkins "said it best," finding himself out of a job. What a nimrod.

Trust me, if Tom Herman had manhandled a player on the field, they would not shut up about it. They still talk about the "titty twisting" from the bowl game every chance they get. 

Of course Jimbo manhandles his players. He's a real man! Not like that face kissing queer over in Austin! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.596c835dcb802e6bc94677227046aaad.jpga98c2bf2027c36a7d64ca58aa61b383a.jpg31d0f54ab7ca82641849ccff4b156623.jpg9f687755d29ec5eeb14b121307e996ba.jpg

Mr. Hamm, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Like 3