6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

13 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I feel bad for his kids

Why? Their mom told them Hamm died in a horrific bathroom accident and her boyfriend is their new daddy. New daddy is actually around sometimes, so the kids are happy enough. Memories are all they have, and it's better that way.

Plus, Mom periodically takes the kids to put flowers at Hamm's "gravesite."

repurposed_toilets-thumb-430x284-120969.

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hamm. Wednesday Morning Notes: 

I’ll start off with the latest on Marcus Stripling

The Katy Mayde Creek DE is essentially down to A&M and Alabama with Oklahoma still slightly in the picture. I’m working my sources in Tuscaloosa to see if Strip is a take for The Tide. According to the four-star pass-rusher, A&M told him he has a guaranteed spot when he was on campus for the Clemson game. 

If that’s truly the case, and I don’t really have a reason not to believe him, it would be my expert opinion that Strip has alerted the staff of his intentions so that his guaranteed spot is secured while he continues to enjoy the recruiting process. 

I’ve spoken to a number of sources and I’m expecting Javonne Shepherd to be back with North Forest this season. That’s all I’m going into at the moment but I can also add that this news has not impacted the way A&M feels about the Longhorn pledge. 

If he’s back on the team before the Aggies come back to Kyle Field in October then he may not be at the Kentucky game because North Forest plays that Saturday. If he’s not playing he will be in College Station. He’s been in contact with the staff since all this went down. 

I spoke to Demond Demas, as well as other sources close to the 5-Star receiver, about his visit yesterday which Aggie Scoop first reported. 

He mentioned that A&M was “home” and that he’s firmly committed to the Aggies. I’m going to sound redundant here but Demas is going to enjoy the process while he’s committed and that’s something the staff is prepared to handle. They know it’s going to take a lot of hard work to fend off competitors for his services but they are fully capable of pulling it off. 

Getting Rischad Whitfield back up to College Station with Demas during the week is a perfect example of how much time and effort the staff is putting into this recruitment. 

Nothing is set in stone just yet but don’t be surprised to see 5-Star DT Ishmael Sopsher on an official visit for the Kentucky game. Sources have shared he’s eyeing that game but again nothing has been solidified. 

A&M needs to get Jimbo Fisher involved with the recruitment of 2020 DE Vernon Broughton, per sources close to the Elite Cedar Ridge prospect. He has high interest in the Aggies but the head man will need to get with the right people in order to get him back on campus soon.

38 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Unbelievable. This guy is radioactive and is going to be living in a $400 studio apartment  above someone's garage in Conroe real soon. 

The bathroom is Hamm's living room....so technically that would make  a studio a one bedroom apartment for him?

Edited by HuntinHorn

18 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Hamm rebuttal4375a23d601f1be2586129844df4503f.jpgc7c730ea83792e135da49d651442c163.jpgb8fb9000c7a92afaa525c4ecf22def96.jpgb5ba19807c1b10050c2f9a833aeca425.jpg

"Again, not once did that talk happen and I would have never gotten involved with a group who felt I needed to be on a "one-strike" rule when I had the business/talent they were pursuing."

Sounds like Hamm really had a ton of opportunities.  He must have been sitting on at least a dozen job offers at the time.

Thank God for Hamm this week. Instead of me dreading Turpin jet sweeps I'm having one hell of a laugh at this guy. 

He has zero self awareness,  zero accountability,  zero humility, and continues to double down. If he had a likeable bone in him or would even just slightly admit he's fucked, the piling on would lessened and might feel bad for the guy. 

I was fired from a job and learned my lesson and figured out how to not let it happen again.  Granted I was 7 and dishes wasn't my thing but Hamm continues to fuck up and it's completely on him no matter how much that Braun guy is egged it on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Hamm. Wednesday Morning Notes: 

I’ve spoken to a number of sources and I’m expecting Javonne Shepherd to be back with North Forest this season. That’s all I’m going into at the moment but I can also add that this news has not impacted the way A&M feels about the Longhorn pledge. 

A&M needs to get Jimbo Fisher involved with the recruitment of 2020 DE Vernon Broughton, per sources close to the Elite Cedar Ridge prospect. He has high interest in the Aggies but the head man will need to get with the right people in order to get him back on campus soon.

So Shepherd's mental red flags are no cause for concern for Jimbo. Exactly as I predicted. You know Herman is digging into this kid right now just to make sure he is truly a take, and I don't blame him. If we keep him then I will be ok with the take since he would have passed whatever additional checks they have done. Herman did his homework on Leitao in 16 and by all accounts he has been a great addition with zero off field problems. 

That last comment on Broughton sounds an awful lot like $$$

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

The fact that this guy goes straight back to writing insider reports on Facebook after getting fired for the second time in the last 5 months is simply astounding. It’s like there’s nothing that will convince him his destiny is not to be the “best in the biz” of aggy recruiting.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I guess all those loyal red asses will pay his Facebook page 9.95 a month to keep him out of jail for failure to pay his child support.  Whoop!!!!

Yes, so this time he doesn't have the cushion of spousal income to support his FB posting habit.  In fact, it's gone in reverse.  Let's see how this works out for him, Cotton.

That Karen is a bag lady for the program does explain a lot.  Someone moving half way across the country to follow a football coach didn't blow my mind.  There are a lot of crazy people in the world.   What I did not understand was how in the hell she had access to the football program.  That part still amazes me even if she is doing their dirty work.  She's clearly not stable.  With people like her and Hamm floating in and around their football program, it's only a matter of time before it's going to go up in flames.

6 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

She's no bag lady. She's just Florida panhandle trash. It doesn't make sense to employ a loud-mouth, shit-talking braggart as a baglady. She doesn't seem to have the discretion you want in a bagperson.

Yes, the 1st rule of being a bagman, is no one knows who you are.

5 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I agree with all of that, but how in the hell does she get in to their practices and football offices?  None of it makes any sense.

It's aggy. Nothing makes sense.

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Yes, the 1st rule of being a bagman, is no one knows who you are.

You're right. It's aggy. Nothing makes sense. 

She is apparently heavily involved with Jimbo's foundation. My guess is Hamm is jealous of her access to Jimbo and the coaching staff due to her involvement with the foundation, and things broke down from there between them. Very likely he wanted to use her access to his professional gain, and she wanted to fuck him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

She is apparently heavily involved with Jimbo's foundation. My guess is Hamm is jealous of her access to Jimbo and the coaching staff due to her involvement with the foundation, and things broke down from there between them. Very likely he wanted to use her access to his professional gain, and she wanted to fuck him.

Jimbo needs to watch Selena over the weekend to see how his dealings with Karen might end up.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

This is the perfect cover for channeling money to players, recruits, parents, and handlers.  If anyone ever truly suspects something is going on, she can hide behind her affiliation and Candi's significantly swollen labia.

The old bat is the perfect bagman, she has no connections to A&M or the state of Texas and she is nuts or is at least putting on a good act that way if she were caught A&M could say they she was simply a mentally unstable rouge fan.
I'm with Irish here, she is the last person who could pull off bagman. She has made it known she followed jimbo here on social media. Pretty sure that would be the 1st rule of fight club.

Barking up the wrong tree here.

11 hours ago, markstanco said:

I'm with Irish here, she is the last person who could pull off bagman. She has made it known she followed jimbo here on social media. Pretty sure that would be the 1st rule of fight club.

Barking up the wrong tree here.

I doubt she's BagMaw in the traditional sense, and in our understanding of what a Bagman is, but there's no way in hell she hasn't done some Bagmanish deeds and doesn't help out with all of that stuff. No way. 

This Lady worked her way into this stuff, no telling when, maybe back in the Bowden days, and social media comes along and she runs her mouth. Telling her to hit the road might piss her off enough that she spills some details on things. They're afraid to tell her to go.