6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

He’s mostly just retweeting the ‘Texas fans’ on twitter who are tweeting stupid shit at Demas - and Hamm telling recruits to take a close look at fans of these universities.

a) Lol like aggy fans don't do the same thing

b) FIRST FUCKING RULE OF RECRUITING: DON'T TWEET AT RECRUITS

• Like 3

Hamm isn't a bagman, he has been fired from his job twice, one of which was his own website and he is persona non grata around the A&M program. His only claim to relevance is the FWK and the kids he had contact with before he threw his life away, he is gonna crank up the stupid factor to 10 and throw as much shit at Texas as possible to keep some desperate attention.

Edited by Not a Sock

The reality is, what Hamm is doing is 100% illegal according to NCAA rules. He is not a member of the media. Not even close, actually. He has a Facebook page and convinced a handful of rubes to pay him money to feed them info from his "sources" which is FWK, and whatever poor recruits were foolish enough to give him their phone number because he had a lanyard on at some football camp. Hamm should be reported and turned in, and if he keeps offering commit video services, that is a provable, actionable violation. Of course, the NCAA is a mostly toothless organization, but aggy is already on their radar with the Marchiol shit and it might not take too much to push them into looking at Hamm and TexAgs and their blatant homerific shenanigans. And if Rush and "The Other98" think they can start making videos for aggy recruits as well, then they should burn too. I really just want this to get serious enough that Hamm receives a cease and desist from his beloved Jimbo. How can we make this happen for real?

• Like 3

I don’t see a problem with legit media types doing recruit commitment videos.

Hammster is clearly not that, however.

Hopefully at some point these trainers begin to realize that Hamm provides little to no value and only harms their brand/image and they cut ties. I think we are approaching that stage now.

HOWDY AGS!

I’m pleased to announce that AggieScoop is back and better than ever! If you’re receiving this email, it’s because you were once a subscriber and likely still a part of the Members Only group.

I’d like the opportunity to earn back your business!

The AggieScoop community is thriving once again and I’m excited to be providing exclusive Texas A&M recruiting and team information through this interactive platform.

Facebook allows me to connect with Aggie fans and deliver news to users in a way that separates this product from others out there.

Not only do you get instant notifications whenever I post or go LIVE, but the tagging feature allows members to notify me when a user wants me to acknowledge a post or answer a question. Essentially, I’m always available for my members.

From a recruiting news standpoint, Facebook allows me to post traditional interviews in article format but the LIVE feature is a tremendous asset. Last week, I was out seeing one of the Aggies’ top defensive targets in the class of 2019 and I went LIVE with the prospect after the game so AggieScoop members could get instant feedback, as well as the scoop, before any other service.

The LIVE feature also allows me to bring guests on with me, and last week I had Under Armour All-American selection committee chairman, Demetric Warren, on to talk about the Aggies’ 2019 class, commits that will be in the 2019 Under Armour All-America Game, his ties to Jimbo Fisher and the staff, plus much more.

As a member of AggieScoop, you will get a steady stream of recruiting and team news. There will also be weekly recruiting chats and updates from high school games throughout the season that will feature A&M commits and targets.

I work every day, even on Sunday, for my subscribers. This past Sunday, I went to see 5-star A&M commit Demond Demas and had an exclusive interview with him that is worth the price of AggieScoop admission! I want to make sure that AggieScoop members feel like they are getting their money's worth.

At the moment, there is a grace period that will expire in two weeks (10/9/2018). I’m allowing current members in the “AggieScoop [MEMBERS ONLY]" group to check out the product during that time and choose the best subscription option. Members who have not resubscribed after the grace period will be removed from the group.

I want to continue to be known as the hardest working recruiting analyst in this market and will continue to provide the most timely and accurate news to dedicated Texas A&M fans. Below are the subscription options to get resubscribed.

Thank you so much for your support! If you have any questions or concerns about the product please feel free to reach out to me at any time! Gig’Em!

-Taylor Hamm ‘07

2 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

HOWDY AGS!

I’m pleased to announce that AggieScoop is back and better than ever! If you’re receiving this email, it’s because you were once a subscriber and likely still a part of the Members Only group.

I’d like the opportunity to earn back your business!

The AggieScoop community is thriving once again and I’m excited to be providing exclusive Texas A&M recruiting and team information through this interactive platform.

Facebook allows me to connect with Aggie fans and deliver news to users in a way that separates this product from others out there.

Not only do you get instant notifications whenever I post or go LIVE, but the tagging feature allows members to notify me when a user wants me to acknowledge a post or answer a question. Essentially, I’m always available for my members.

From a recruiting news standpoint, Facebook allows me to post traditional interviews in article format but the LIVE feature is a tremendous asset. Last week, I was out seeing one of the Aggies’ top defensive targets in the class of 2019 and I went LIVE with the prospect after the game so AggieScoop members could get instant feedback, as well as the scoop, before any other service.

The LIVE feature also allows me to bring guests on with me, and last week I had Under Armour All-American selection committee chairman, Demetric Warren, on to talk about the Aggies’ 2019 class, commits that will be in the 2019 Under Armour All-America Game, his ties to Jimbo Fisher and the staff, plus much more.

As a member of AggieScoop, you will get a steady stream of recruiting and team news. There will also be weekly recruiting chats and updates from high school games throughout the season that will feature A&M commits and targets.

I work every day, even on Sunday, for my subscribers. This past Sunday, I went to see 5-star A&M commit Demond Demas and had an exclusive interview with him that is worth the price of AggieScoop admission! I want to make sure that AggieScoop members feel like they are getting their money's worth.

At the moment, there is a grace period that will expire in two weeks (10/9/2018). I’m allowing current members in the “AggieScoop [MEMBERS ONLY]" group to check out the product during that time and choose the best subscription option. Members who have not resubscribed after the grace period will be removed from the group.

I want to continue to be known as the hardest working recruiting analyst in this market and will continue to provide the most timely and accurate news to dedicated Texas A&M fans. Below are the subscription options to get resubscribed.

Thank you so much for your support! If you have any questions or concerns about the product please feel free to reach out to me at any time! Gig’Em!

-Taylor Hamm ‘07

How does he provide "exclusive" team information -- he's not credentialed by Texas A&M is he?

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If Facebook is such a better platform, why did he abandon it 3 months ago?

Sometimes people leave for a little while, but then they realize they didn't appreciate what they had.  And when they think about it, they just decide it's worth it to swallow their pride and go back, because it's the best thing they ever had.  So they come back, and everything is exactly how it was in the first place, and they're in love all over again.  Right, Cheryl?!  Right!??!?!

/SadHamm

• Like 2
  • Haha 2