6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

So who’s going to turn this guy in? Should an aggy booster with no real media credentials be speaking directly to recruits? If he claims a shitty facebook page with 10 subscribers qualifies as a media outlet, couldn’t any joe blow fan from any state u do the same thing to possibly influence high school athletes? At this point, he’s conducting illegal activities. It seems like the ncaa should require “recruiting analysts” to be licensed—-just like sports agents in Texas.

So in summation - Hamm puts out story that he's gonna flip.  EJ also takes a trip to flipadelphia - probably lured to right that story by Hamm.  Then within a few hours, that story is shown to be a complete and total bunch of bullshit as confirmed by his trainer and then himself personally.

Actually I read it as this: Rush Hannigan, Hamm’s most recent boss who fired him last week, puts out a story that says Demas is flipping. Hamm gets surly and calls FWK, since they are super tight and shit, and then puts out his own update calling bullshit on Rush. EJ catches wind and adds a Texas Crystal Ball. EJ is also the only one of these clowns that is employed by an actual media company, the other two being aggy boosters who are illegally tampering with recruits. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Actually I read it as this: Rush Hannigan, Hamm’s most recent boss who fired him last week, puts out a story that says Demas is flipping. Hamm gets surly and calls FWK, since they are super tight and shit, and then puts out his own update calling bullshit on Rush. EJ catches wind and adds a Texas Crystal Ball. EJ is also the only one of these clowns that is employed by an actual media company, the other two being aggy boosters who are illegally tampering with recruits. 

Sounds legit. 

EJ on Hamm from earlier today.

Hamm helped Footwork King build his brand. He was the first reporter to give him much attention, so FK still helps him out. That's why Hamm gets so angry when I get info from FK i.e. the Shepherd visit in the summer. FK wants his kids to make conscious decisions, while the latter, well, you know. Remember, FK has kids at Texas, A&M, LSU and TCU.

42 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

further proof HAMM is a booster recruiting for aggy.

turn him in.

not yet... he's still getting connected with all the new guys..

oh and Hamm your twitter profile picture of you and Jimbo is in violation of bylaws 11.3.2.5.

If you change it upon reading this we'll take it as acknowledgement that it is. If you don't just know it will haunt you later.

Of course your recruiting setup actual makes you a booster under the same clause ...so maybe can replace this violation with some others....

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

EJ on Hamm from earlier today.

Hamm helped Footwork King build his brand. He was the first reporter to give him much attention, so FK still helps him out. That's why Hamm gets so angry when I get info from FK i.e. the Shepherd visit in the summer. FK wants his kids to make conscious decisions, while the latter, well, you know. Remember, FK has kids at Texas, A&M, LSU and TCU.

I seem to recall EJ fellating some quarterback coach recently in an effort to do the exact same thing. Does anyone have the name?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

I seem to recall EJ fellating some quarterback coach recently in an effort to do the exact same thing. Does anyone have the name?

EJ is a douche - but he’s not a Texas booster trying to use these trainers to steer kids to Texas. He’s not Hamm.

It’s been pretty clear for a long time that Hamm and FWK had an agreement - Hamm got access to kids at FWK’s facility, and FWK got free advertising for his services through the 247 network.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

Let’s be clear - EJ Holland ingratiates himself to every handler and trainer out there. He literally called Willie Lyles a good guy who gets a bad rap from Texas fans last year while lining for us to recruit Waddle harder. The whole reason we weren’t recruiting Waddle hard is because Lyles and Lupoi had already transacted. 

EJ Holland is either completely clueless about how it all works and is naively shilling on behalf of handlers, or he’s as morally bankrupt as they are and doing them a solid by pumping their players and acting as if Texas is interested when Texas is clearly not. That’s especially true of DFW in this cycle. I tend to think it’s the former. He just seems like an oblivious rube getting played. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kenny Powers said:

If memory serves me correctly Coach Flight is kind of a big time trainer. Can't say the same bout the other guy...never heard of him

Flight's real. He's coached a bunch of our DBs.

Coach O I think does mostly kids that end up at smaller schools, at least so far. Haven't heard anything weird around him, though, and he seems to focus on the right things - this is his pinned tweet: