6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I am not saying Evans won't wind up at the same spot as Hornsby and Demas, but I don't think he really gives a shit, either. That's clickpumping pabulum for the masses from a toilet smurf that knows his audience. 

No shit. Hornsby doesn't give a squirt of piss about any of those guys. Demas and Shepherd are the 2 that are MOST likely to play together of any of that group and they are committed to different schools FFS. 

9.95ers doling out those package deal rumors -- ambrosia to the masses ... 

No shit. Hornsby doesn't give a squirt of piss about any of those guys. Demas and Shepherd are the 2 that are MOST likely to play together of any of that group and they are committed to different schools FFS. 
9.95ers doling out those package deal rumors -- ambrosia to the masses ... 

Hamms building another monster

2 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

You remember when all the elite instate talent wanted to follow 5* QB Grant Gunnell according to hamm?

Good memory. Didn't hamm say something along the lines of no recruit would ever have more impact drawing other top recruits to any program that Gunnell? 

This guy is a fucking screaming idiot. Fuck his chuckle entertainment value. That shit was fun for a while, but this guy needs help. Which I hope he gets, ‘cause it isn’t coming from me. Does he not have any relatives to coordinate an intervention? Sick fuck.

Raedy to move on to the next idiot.

Edited by Wishbone

Dn9Z2BkW0AwVpco.jpgDn9Z3J7XsAEV6t6.jpgDn9Z4HJXoAIxpwS.jpg
This guy has zero, ZERO credentials and is regurgitating what people who do have credentials say.

But he goes to football games on Friday night with some badge around his neck and records it with his iPhone with his aggy shirt on and says he is media.

I laugh at the people who pay him more than him. What a bunch of clueless dipshits.
  • Like 1

This guy is a fucking screaming idiot. Fuck his chuckle entertainment value. That shit was fun for a while, but this guy needs help. Which I hope he gets, ‘cause it isn’t coming from me. Does he not have any relatives to coordinate an intervention? Sick fuck.
Raedy to move on to the next idiot.

Relax bro. Do you really believe he is going to make it thru thus divorce without jail time? That fucktard couldnt’t make it thru a HS game without getting “fired”...again. I i know u r reading this Hamm...GET HELP!!!!

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I don't recall a specific instance but I sense that hamster has played this "recruits are pissed at the reporters who cover Texas" bit before.

A couple of trainers seemingly pointer fingers at him for recruiting, so he has to pull the look over there at that thing routine. 

So Hamm recently had Demetric Warren on his show or whatever he does now.  Anyway, Hamm says Warren has some of the best insights and info when it comes to recruiting.  Warren has a flip pick in for Demas to Texas.  I'm wanting to know if this was discussed any with Hamm trying to refute Warren's pick.