6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

can't see those images of roach's screen shot.  how did hamm threaten a staff member?  this dude goes beyond little man syndrome.  someone please kick his ass publicly.  dude needs help and needs to be put in a mental institution.  who ruins their life over high school athletes.  this dude takes his school and recruiting way too seriously.  might be the first person to allow fucking high school recruiting to ruin his marriage and life.  what a fucking loser.

15 minutes ago, jebusshuttlecock said:

Some account that I'm guessing was created tonight tweeted that pic at Roach. The Lagrasta guy referenced here liked the tweet

And that fully explains why aggy had 247 fire Hamm. Not that 247 needed another reason too. 

• Like 1

So in summation, angry smurf called out the sexuality of 2 dudes while at the same time not being able to keep a woman and also being known for following high school boys into the bathroom?  And his broke ass is now flailing so badly he's making threats to aggy staff for extortion?  And he's also going to be on the Supreme Court?  I got that right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Scholz said:

So in summation, angry smurf called out the sexuality of 2 dudes while at the same time not being able to keep a woman and also being known for following high school boys into the bathroom?  And his broke ass is now flailing so badly he's making threats to aggy staff for extortion?  And he's also going to be on the Supreme Court?  I got that right?

He's dealing with a lot of shit.

hou_art_20170615_baseball_02.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Just for the sake of keeping the timeline clear. Following high school boys into the bathroom was first, then threatening to turn some of the Aggy staff into compliance. That kinda kickstarted the descent into his madness it seems. Otherwise, yup, spot on.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:
28 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Just for the sake of keeping the timeline clear. Following high school boys into the bathroom was first, then threatening to turn some of the Aggy staff into compliance. That kinda kickstarted the descent into his madness it seems. Otherwise, yup, spot on.

man...there was that 2 or 3 hour window wherein I felt sorry for this dipshit a few months ago.

I remember that. 

You serial Clark?

Descent into madness.....I like the sound of that.

Edited by SHOOTER12

35 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

man...there was that 2 or 3 hour window wherein I felt sorry for this dipshit a few months ago.

I remember that. 

You serial Clark?

Descent into madness.....I like the sound of that.

Looks like we found out what Hamm will be doing for Christmas this year.

source.gif

• Like 1

I was forced into the B/CS area yesterday for a high school football game and grabbed a quick dinner at Rudy's, which is where they apparently do a Jimbo radio show or something(don't know when it is) I went to take a leak and even though the can was deserted I used the tall urinal in case Hammster or some other small child happened to wander in...it's the courteous thing to do  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, markstanco said:

This guy has destroyed his name in the college sports industry. One day he will wake up and realize that PayPal subs on Facebook won’t pay the bills.

Then he has to worry about all his trash on the internet that any employer can find with a quick google.

Find a lawyer hamm, change your name. Best advice you will ever get.

I heard the name Daniel J. Figurelli is currently available.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

I remember that. 

Nah.

He seems to have chemical issues a bit like your ol' buddy from texags. Hamm's problem is surely alcohol, but he definitely has a problem that affects his judgment by mid-evening. It's cost him his family and jobs, and at some point, he's going to pop off to somebody who's going to beat that ass.

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Nah.

He seems to have chemical issues a bit like your ol' buddy from texags. Hamm's problem is surely alcohol, but he definitely has a problem that affects his judgment by mid-evening. It's cost him his family and jobs, and at some point, he's going to pop off to somebody who's going to beat that ass.

Whoever records it better turn their phone the right way.

• Like 3