6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 minute ago, TKthunder2 said:

So Hamm said he was going to Ohio State and not Texas and they corrected him and called him out on it?  I’m only seeing a few of these posts I just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything... 

Yes, and Evans' brother/handler got annoyed when Hamm tried to say it was "all good" and just a "miscommunication"

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

Outside of maybe getting exposure for some of their teammates, I don't understand what incentive blue chip prospects and their families have to talk to these guys.

I mean, it's fun to get attention, and especially if you're sticking to whoever your team's 247 guy is and the TFB dudes (minus Hale) if you're into Texas or OU, it's all pretty normal and neat. I'd have killed for a commitment video like Dele's at that age. It's when you get into fucksticks like Hamm that things get weird.

2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Outside of maybe getting exposure for some of their teammates, I don't understand what incentive blue chip prospects and their families have to talk to these guys.

What incentive do we have to post? We humans like to imagine that we are interesting to others and that some value attaches to the fact.

We need to get this guy hitched back on to a reputable recruiting outlet covering aggy. He’s an asset to us with the more recruits and eyes he reaches.

Him making a fool of himself in front of 32 facebook friends while barely being associated with aggy isn’t doing much to help us here. 

7 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

To be fair most of the action is relevant to how much fun Hamm’s ex wife is having with by actually getting a good dicking & spending time with someone who acts like a real man.  

Maybe a few cheap shots in regards to a real alpha replacing him as a father figure, but mostly the ribbing is just about his ex enjoying some good D.

I heard he’s a Longhorn.