6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

10 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Meemaw.... she took a photo saying he was single or something and wanted to set him up. 

Yup. She posted on FB and it all snowballed from there. Eventually an attorney or paralegal or someone with access to those databases came on the thread and confirmed a divorce was in the works. 

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/125-6figstrust-the-hamm-greatest-hits/&page=22&tab=comments#comment-248015

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 8:02 PM, Machinator said:

Courtesy of Frenzy:

"Hamm chat notes

Hamm said Gbenda does not have a spot.

Thanks Karen for the Whiskey. Herman & the Texas staff are very unethical.

Texas 2018 signees are a bunch of me first guys & Thinks class will be a bust.

Texas staff is blatantly lying to recruits & recruits know it "

Thought I'd bump this for the laughs.

Yep - that 2018 class is looking like a real bust.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I still can't get over his me first comment.  I honestly don't think you could have picked a less accurate way to describe our class of 2018.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Hamms has proven to be a pathological liar. It takes some people awhile to figure that out. Some never do.

What are the oddd he has created fake accounts to retweet or comment on his boards? 

I am going to be conservative and say the odds are 348%. Not even sure that math works but it sounds right. 

Edited by Newy25

5 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

What are the oddd he has created fake accounts to retweet or comment on his boards? 

I am going to be conservative and say the odds are 348%. Not even sure that math works but it sounds right. 

100%, of course he has sock accounts trying to make it look active. He also has a sock twitter account where he gets really weird, but I forget the name right now. 

15 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

Not sure you can be a raging homophobe, and hang out in bathrooms hoping to chat up teenage boys. Maybe Hamm is just in denial about his sexuality, hence the divorce.

I think Roofle was heading into the Chris Cooper "American Beauty" kind of scenario. At least he should have been.

7 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I am with you. I have zero doubt that Hamm is astroturfing like a motherfucker right now. It's probably standard for him, but right now he's probably on fire with it.

Mostly off topic but amusing - Geoff Ketchum also has like 10 socks that he uses in various ways on his board. I have several friends who worked with him over the years and it's a known thing. He's been busted for it a few times by his readership and then they apparently pause for a minute and stare at him, then go back to bleating and eating grass or whatever the fuck do on that site. 

Anyone that ever wants to argue about efficient or perfect market theory has clearly never followed the recruiting world.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, satyanash said:

14 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Also confirmed by the brother in the comments 

I would go with the 'stop stop the man has a family' bit but well...

(Tbh I don't even feel good about that joke but I couldn't resist)

Ohio St mods are saying Shepherd and Demas are going to Ohio St this weekend. I guess FWK told Hamm about it and mentioned they were gonna try to get Zach Evans to go with them too.

Edited by Viper

21 minutes ago, Viper said:

Ohio St mods are saying Shepherd and Demas are going to Ohio St this weekend. I guess FWK told Hamm about it and mentioned they were gonna try to get Zach Evans to go with them too.

I don't think Hamm realizes what game he is playing. When you are reliant on one source of information and that source knows you will run with whatever they tell you, you turn into a mouthpiece of manipulation. FWK can work whatever angles he wants, similar to what Mack did with Bobby Burton, who was too lazy to do any real reporting. The sad thing is, Burton had something built that he didn't want to lose, Hamm has a facebook page with a few subs and a weird delusion that people take him seriously. I am willing to make a monetary bet that a semi in the know poster on this site like CTJ or someone similar could fire up a facebook page and get more subs than Hamm within three months. 

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Remember when  Hammster said last August that Coburn was waiting until after the season to commit, and Coburn announced literally the next day that he was committed to Texas? That was funny  

33 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I am willing to make a monetary bet that a semi in the know poster on this site like CTJ or someone similar could fire up a facebook page and get more subs than Hamm within three months. 

I am part of a text group that probably has more participants than Hamm's current FB group. We also talk more in-depth about recruiting, football, and other things than Hamm does, and our information is more accurate.

2 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I am part of a text group that probably has more participants than Hamm's current FB group. We also talk more in-depth about recruiting, football, and other things than Hamm does, and our information is more accurate.

Yeah, but do you get to see cool animals in the background whilst discussing recruiting and then go have to find your kid?  Didn't think so.  You don't get that kind of stuff from a "text group". 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

I draw the line at his kids. Anything else is fair game for this fuckstick.

Most here have expressed sympathy for his kids. The guy publicly posted a video of his kid crying because Hamm would rather chase HS football players than spend time with his family. Then he did a recruiting chat from what was supposed to be a zoo visit with his children. He should be made fun of for his divorce because he has made it clear, in public, that he is a shitty father and I am sure that also means he was a shitty husband.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I draw the line at his kids. Anything else is fair game for this fuckstick.

No one attacked his kids. Only thing said was how fucked up it is that they have this guy that videos them crying when he chooses to follow around a recruit that won’t choose aggy. Or that he takes them to zoo only to ignore them for a Facebook video recruiting chat to all of 6 people(being generous). I feel sorry for them.

3 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

Most here have expressed sympathy for his kids. The guy publicly posted a video of his kid crying because Hamm would rather chase HS football players than spend time with his family. Then he did a recruiting chat from what was supposed to be a zoo visit with his children. He should be made fun of for his divorce because he has made it clear, in public, that he is a shitty father and I am sure that also means he was a shitty husband.

Looks like we had the same thoughts

3 minutes ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

No one attacked his kids. Only thing said was how fucked up it is that they have this guy that videos them crying when he chooses to follow around a recruit that won’t choose aggy. Or that he takes them to zoo only to ignore them for a Facebook video recruiting chat to all of 6 people(being generous). I feel sorry for them.

You misinterpreted what I said. I'm no implying anybody on this site has said anything derogatory towards the kids -- I'm simply stating my platform that I'll make fun of any facet of that fuckface's life other than when it comes to his kids. Breaks away during a field trip with kid to the zoo to post a FB recruiting video, blast that fucker with both barrels as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Is there really no kind of oversight entity? He can't even be called media at this point... I wonder if a coach will ever straight up tell him to fuck off at a practice without credentials now.

I don't think he goes to aggy practice. Unless they're open to the public, and I doubt they are, he's not supposed to be there.

23 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I wasn't talking about Aggy practice. I meant highschool practices / games for interviews.

High schools are not generally experienced with dealing with the press or recruiting. Most may have a D1 athlete one out of every 10 years and view any exposure as good exposure. Plus, they welcome the attendance to the games and a few bucks at the concession stand. 

16 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

High schools are not generally experienced with dealing with the press or recruiting. Most may have a D1 athlete one out of every 10 years and view any exposure as good exposure. Plus, they welcome the attendance to the games and a few bucks at the concession stand. 

I guess Hammster could be buying a ticket to get into the game but they don't usually let any slap-dick into the press box to watch the game from up there.

21 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Hamm is not a member of the press.  He's pretending to be one.  

Just because I can look up at the moon, doesn't make me an astronaut.

So MeeMaw has access to aggy coaches, players, recruits and practices and Hamm has a Facebook page.  Hamm needs to drink about 12 Ultras and threaten to turn  Brewster, Jimbo, Craig, Peveto, Meemaw and Lucci in to the NCAA.  John Sharp will  pay like a boss out of those hurricane relief funds to keep him quiet.    

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 1