6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

54 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I  doubt he gets fired for any of that. The recruiting hostess stuff is the most dangerous claim. Even then, look at Major Applewhite.

Umm big difference.  First let me say that sleeping with students is creepy but let’s not act like it doesn’t happen everyday at every school.  Still Applewhite slept with a student employee that somewhat fell under his supervision.  A recruiting hostess is a volunteer so it’s no different than sleeping with any student other than she’s obviously a football fan.  That’s a pretty big difference between what Major did and what Zach is accusing Herman of doing.

12 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Evidence... lol... anyone really think Zach would not put the evidence out there already if he had it?

Exactly.  Those ramblings were Smiths not so subtle dog whistle to anyone out there they may have pictures or any documented proof that Herman ever did anything inappropriate. 

He has shit and he is shit.

14 hours ago, Scholz said:

Karen Annie Wilkes

"Jimbo, do you know about the early days at the Kimberly diamond mines? Do you know what they did to the Native workers who stole diamonds? Don't worry, they didn't kill them. That would be like junking your Mercedes just because it had a broken spring. No, if they caught them, they had to make sure they could go on working, but they also had to make sure they could never run away. The operation was called hobbling."

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Dsc_Z_1V4AAHViv.jpgDsc_alDV4AAmXBo.jpg

I have no doubt meemaw firmly holds Herman responsible for igniting the beginning of the end to her and jumbos reign at FSU.

but her anger and hatred toward a program her team has never played is simply breathtaking.  

It appears to be a unique arrangement between jumbo/meemaw, in that she is recruiting and saying all kinds of shit that his actual coaches would have to steer clear of saying to potential recruits.   Curious to know if/how she trashed FSU rivals, if it was anything like her act around here?

31 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

I have no doubt meemaw firmly holds Herman responsible for igniting the beginning of the end to her and jumbos reign at FSU.

but her anger and hatred toward a program her team has never played is simply breathtaking.  

It appears to be a unique arrangement between jumbo/meemaw, in that she is recruiting and saying all kinds of shit that his actual coaches would have to steer clear of saying to potential recruits.   Curious to know if/how she trashed FSU rivals, if it was anything like her act around here?

I don't know, but I think it would be interesting to start learning more about MeeMaw.

• Fuck You 1