6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

6 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

General rule of thumb: if someone boasts about how much money he makes, he's lying. 

If you make enough money, the goal is to make as little as possible.  So yes, that's a foolish brag and almost certainly lying whatever figure he throws out.  

13 hours ago, Telegraph_it said:

Keep that W2 income at $50k and rollover any losses on K1s. Hamm obviously knows  this. 

W2 at 85k...  need the "verifiable" income for bank loans...  Makes it easier that way when doing personal financing if your self employed... But yes, we try to make as little as possible.  In fact I'm dead broke with a mountain of debt...  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Those are all old tweets.

I assume they are being dug up because hamm wrote that last one after kyler transfered and tate decommitted  and they were left with Mond.  

If we can't revisit and enjoy idiotic dipshit comments by Hamm, in his quest to be a college football recruiting director, then the terrorists have truly won.

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He did just spoil Jalen Wydermyer's commitment, so there's flashes of the old Hamm.

That’s the only notable thing to happen to aggy recruiting in weeks. I am pretty sure Hamm is subject to Jimbo’s recruiting and also monthly cycle.