6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

The fact that this moron is at a Christmas party for something entirely unrelated to athletics and is sporting aggy gear and giving a gig 'em in every image of him is just...sad, really. I guarantee he was wearing it in the hopes that someone would recognize him as an "insider" and ask him about his recruiting "business."

I was about to post the same thing. Only one other person is wearing anything collegiate related, and no one is giving a gig'em or any other school sign. 

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

"Gig 'em" at a company Christmas party? What, in case 10 pound baby Jesus wants to hump it?

What the fuck is that shit?

It's an aggy-friendly company, if not aggy-owned. Two dipshits at the beginning throw up the "Gig 'Em" thumb and then there's another Gomer wearing an aggy cap a little later.

Just now, C-Man said:

It's an aggy-friendly company, if not aggy-owned. Two dipshits at the beginning throw up the "Gig 'Em" thumb and then there's another Gomer wearing an aggy cap a little later.

It's still sacrilege and rude. But then, they whoop at weddings and funerals, so decorum has never really been their strong suit. Fuckers shouldn't be allowed out in civilized society.

• Like 1

Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

It's still sacrilege and rude. But then, they whoop at weddings and funerals, so decorum has never really been their strong suit. Fuckers shouldn't be allowed out in civilized society.

Oh, I don't mean to condone it in the slightest. It's ridiculous as fuck. Normal people don't scream where they went to college more than aggy dickslaps.

12 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Holy fucking shit! That is aweeeeeesome. 

Pool boy is wearing his Aggy swag to the company Christmas party. Glorious find. 

Like he can afford to buy other clothes. Those are probably freebies 247 gave him while he was recruiting for aggy under their banner.  

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Fuck, Taylor doesn't even get a mention on the company website. Even the Beaumont area receptionist, Deborah, is on the website.

https://platinumpools.com/staff/

deborah probably hasn't been fired from two jobs in the last 18 months.  would you put an employee on your website that can't even last a year at a job?

1 hour ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

The fact that this moron is at a Christmas party for something entirely unrelated to athletics and is sporting aggy gear and giving a gig 'em in every image of him is just...sad, really. I guarantee he was wearing it in the hopes that someone would recognize him as an "insider" and ask him about his recruiting "business."

I never understood how some people are so tied to their fan hood.  I love UT football and have been active on message boards since for the last 15 years.  i listen to all the podcasts on my drive to work and read articles while dropping a deuce.  With that said, UT football doesn’t even come close to the list of actual real priorities in life.  If my wife or work requires me to skip a game, I don’t think twice about it.  Yet this dumbfuck let his fan hood ruin marriage, his career, reputation, and relationship with his kids.  All for what?  In hope that your college team succeeds?  

If I lived in Houston, I would offer Premier Pools a multi-year contract on Pool Cleaning so long as Taylor Hamm was assigned to it and was required to drain my pool and paint a big ass Longhorn in it.  Then scrub it every week.   So I could post pictures here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I never understood how some people are so tied to their fan hood.  I love UT football and have been active on message boards since for the last 15 years.  i listen to all the podcasts on my drive to work and read articles while dropping a deuce.  With that said, UT football doesn’t even come close to the list of actual real priorities in life.  If my wife or work requires me to skip a game, I don’t think twice about it.  Yet this dumbfuck let his fan hood ruin marriage, his career, reputation, and relationship with his kids.  All for what?  In hope that your college team succeeds?  

Jimbo effect.