6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Can’t believe you forgot his highly successful real estate venture with his now ex wife, you know the one where he never had any listings...

He couldn’t lose what he never had.

He really did have a job recruiting for A&M once before 247 fired him. 

Oh, I just mean he did nothing in real estate. I realize he was technically a licensed realtor. His wife wanted him to stop chasing HS boys and spend some time with his family. Instead, he’s married to aggy now and spends his time hanging out with underage boys and wearing soiled jock straps on his head. 

What is the full story on this again? Also, what mother would let their kids go to a water park with this guy? 
Hamm was at a Vype magazine photoshoot along with other members of the recruiting media services. Someone got a pic of Hamm with aggy recruits.
That someone sent it to me in a DM on Twitter.
The rest is history.
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Heres an idea. Lets crowd fund a bunch of money for a Hamm vs. EJ cage match. 

We could call it " pizza boy vs the poolboy!"

If you were to tell me that there was someone EJ could beat in a cage match, I wouldn't believe you... until I remembered the existence of Taylor Hamm.

Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

If you were to tell me that there was someone EJ could beat in a cage match, I wouldn't believe you... until I remembered the existence of Taylor Hamm.

Hamm has that weird feral rat energy, like Charlie from Always Sunny. EJ is soft. Hamm either wins or is DQ'd for below-the-belt cheating shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1