6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

3 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Oof.

The guy was a friend of a friend of one of my brothers.  He got me into the 2005 Aggie game for $40, back when I was broke as shit.  

I really don’t think he is a genuinely bad person (weird, but not malevolent), but Jesus fucking Christ he sure is a dumb fuck.  It’s like every single decision he makes is the wrong one.  It’s some sort of statistical anomaly, which makes him the poster boy for A&M.

You paid $40 to go to an aggy game? 

31 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

For a short time, hamm was allegedly the leading pool cleaner in the Conroe market.

I know it is mostly an aggy market and therefor worthy of derision, but the bustiest girl I ever dated back on the 40 acres was from Conroe, so I can't help but smile when I think of the place.

And yes, I know the rules. Unfortunately,  I was wise enough to purge all evidence when I got married back in the pre-cellphone days.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's not in Humble.  It's a Houston address but it's off 249, more Tomball-ish. 

Let me reset this fucking part of the conversation completely for you people. Location semantics don’t matter. Hamm is at FWK’s complex because he has no job, limited access to his family, and fwk is the last guy who will even acknowledge his existence, much less talk and give him access to recruits. Hed be at that guy’s complex if it was on the moon. The only place Taylor wouldnt go would be if the FWK had a mobile complex that was kept within 500 feet of his ex wife’s location at all times. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

So:
247 didn’t want him and the aggy network wasn’t enough to save him
Wife didn’t want him and his aggy degree wasn’t providing enough
The other 98 didn’t want him and his aggy relationships weren’t enough
Ed’s pool cleaning service didn’t want him and his aggy stature was a hindrance to employment

Never go aggy

This guy is setting records.

*allegedly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The funniest part is that no on here is shocked that his life is in shambles.  We saw this train wreck coming years ago.  He's one of the dumbest people on this planet.  Even 99% of aggy doesn't want anything to do with him.  You'd think that after hitting rock bottom, maybe he'd evaluate his life and get off social media.  But nope, he finds new ways to fall even lower.  Getting fired as a pool cleaner has got to be embarrassing.  

* allegedly...

Edited by victory88

I guess Hamm wants this thread scrubbed from the inter-webs and thinks he can accomplish this with aggy legal threats? So I guess we are past the point of him proudly “living rent free in the sips heads?” 

Edited by Sejjr

8 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I guess Hamm wants this thread scrubbed from the inter-webs and thinks he can accomplish this with aggy legal threats? So I guess we are past the point of him proudly “living rent free in the sips heads?” 

Daniel Figurelli tried this once which turned out well.

19 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

FWK has been cozying  up to Texags so that pretty much screws hamm.

i would rather him stick with Hamm, because he 100% will find a way to fuck something up by either releasing info when he shouldn't, scooping a commit or pissing off some kid/family who takes 2 seconds to google him.

Do the commitment videos he creates for recruits for free count as a recruiting violations? Or the free subscriptions he gave to them for his shitty Facebook business?  Does he have to register as a sex offender/pervert for harassing Steven Parker, a high school kid, into a bathroom? Can we report him to the IRS for his fake fb business where I’m sure he didn’t report his taxes on?

Edited by victory88

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I would think that only offering video services to aggy commits is a violation. But unless he has put that in writing somewhere, or has turned down requests of kids committing to other schools, I’m sure he could claim he does them for whoever asks. 

LOLOL.  He has admitted that he fucking "fronted" money to Hornsby.

Hamm has broken every one of these

As a booster, you may not:

Contact a prospect in-person on-campus or off campus.

Contact a prospect by telephone, email, Internet or letter.

Provide gifts or free or reduced-cost services to a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.

Employ relatives, guardians or friends of a prospect as an inducement for the prospect’s enrollment and athletics participation at a university.

Become directly or indirectly involved in making arrangements for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian to receive money or financial aid of any kind.

Provide transportation for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.

Provide free or reduced-cost tickets for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian to attend an athletic event.

Provide any material benefit (e.g., meals, cash) to the coach of a prospect, including high school, two-year college, AAU and summer team coaches.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 3

On 1/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, Sejjr said:

Those that fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it.  Maybe he should consult Paul Batrice for legal advice.

r_5E6DrFZUX_KuJ1IABKe_ctlyfmc4DvPJYvamCm

Damn, looks like the Batrice thread on the old board was deleted.

Edited by ulukinatme

6 hours ago, victory88 said:

Hamm has broken every one of these

As a booster, you may not:

Contact a prospect in-person on-campus or off campus.

Contact a prospect by telephone, email, Internet or letter.

Provide gifts or free or reduced-cost services to a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.

Employ relatives, guardians or friends of a prospect as an inducement for the prospect’s enrollment and athletics participation at a university.

Become directly or indirectly involved in making arrangements for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian to receive money or financial aid of any kind.

Provide transportation for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.

Provide free or reduced-cost tickets for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian to attend an athletic event.

Provide any material benefit (e.g., meals, cash) to the coach of a prospect, including high school, two-year college, AAU and summer team coaches.

If anyone turns in hamm for these alleged violation it will be aggy self reporting it so they can get him to stop scaring recruits away.