6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Pool video is up to 859 views.

@Aggy h8tr is up to 58 likes.

Has there ever been a stronger introduction to the board?

Glad I could start my posting with a bang. 

I still can't wrap my head around someone as successful as Hamm having to take a pool company job. You don't do that shit for fun. You do that because you need money. 

Pool video is up to 859 views.
[mention=3890]Aggy h8tr[/mention] is up to 58 likes.
Has there ever been a stronger introduction to the board?

It’s Hamm’s newest sock. He will have so much rep, crowd-sourcing off the board will be impossible. That Aggy mod will refuse to intervene and we will be stuck with that midget fucking up our sanctuary. Pos rep if you insist, but consider yourself warned.

2 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

It’s Hamm’s newest sock. He will have so much rep, crowd-sourcing off the board will be impossible. That Aggy mod will refuse to intervene and we will be stuck with that midget fucking up our sanctuary. Pos rep if you insist, but consider yourself warned.

I think you’re thinking way too highly of this guys intelligence, also he’s such a cocky prick no way he could keep silent this long.

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

It's an aggy-friendly company, if not aggy-owned. Two dipshits at the beginning throw up the "Gig 'Em" thumb and then there's another Gomer wearing an aggy cap a little later.

Don’t think so....too much “diversity” if you know what I mean...

47 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

What if...and I’m just thinking out loud here...what IF AggyH8tr IS Hamm posting links about himself JUST to stay relevant?

Hmmm

I wish I was more interesting but I'm just a good Googler. I'm sure he has a handle on here bc he can't avoid conflict. 

His ex seems legit though. This whole disaster is just fascinating.

I can guess his two least favorite co-workers. https://platinumpools.com/staff/

LYNSIE

Scheduler

Lynsie is the Office Manager & Scheduler in our Victoria office. She was born and raised in Victoria and is a die-hard Longhorn fan. She also enjoys cooking, shopping, wine tasting, tailgating and family trips to the Frio River. She is involved with Dorothy O’Conner Pet Adoption Center & Faith Family Church.

MALIK

Service Manager

Malik enjoys bike riding, running, and playing basketball. He is interested in music, cars, training, and sports. Malik also volunteers as a coach along with helping out at the Houston Food Bank. His favorite genre of music is hip-hop, and he loves watching House of Cards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aggy h8tr said:

I still can't wrap my head around someone as successful as Hamm having to take a pool company job. You don't do that shit for fun. You do that because you need money. 

He had an option to be the coin boy at a car wash, but there is more upward mobility in dirty pools.  

I can guess his two least favorite co-workers. https://platinumpools.com/staff/

LYNSIE

Scheduler

Lynsie is the Office Manager & Scheduler in our Victoria office. She was born and raised in Victoria and is a die-hard Longhorn fan. She also enjoys cooking, shopping, wine tasting, tailgating and family trips to the Frio River. She is involved with Dorothy O’Conner Pet Adoption Center & Faith Family Church.

MALIK

Service Manager

Malik enjoys bike riding, running, and playing basketball. He is interested in music, cars, training, and sports. Malik also volunteers as a coach along with helping out at the Houston Food Bank. His favorite genre of music is hip-hop, and he loves watching House of Cards.

Reckon he calls the service manager 'boy'?