6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

I'll never understand why a highly recruited athlete would ever give Hamm his phone #, much less carry on a text conversation with him. He's toxic to everyone in his orbit.

There's video evidence of him doing it to his own child. What in the world could Taylor Hamm do for you? There is absolutely no confidentiality. His #1 concern is Taylor Hamm.

Liucci is a dipshit of the highest order, but I get it. He's smart enough to have made his niche work, in his own John Milton way.

53 minutes ago, Quasimofo said:

I'll never understand why a highly recruited athlete would ever give Hamm his phone #, much less carry on a text conversation with him. He's toxic to everyone in his orbit.

There's video evidence of him doing it to his own child. What in the world could Taylor Hamm do for you? There is absolutely no confidentiality. His #1 concern is Taylor Hamm.

Liucci is a dipshit of the highest order, but I get it. He's smart enough to have made his niche work, in his own John Milton way.

You underestimate how new everyone is to this stuff from the recruit side. You're just trying to be your hs's version of a humble guy with a big dick. Some smurf comes up to you telling you he's the owner of aggy#1recruito website and the next thing you know you're doing some facebook bullshit interview. 

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

I'm sure it's not true but if it was, I say kudos to Herman. A&M has been trashing the Big 12 and Texas to recruits since they joined the SEC. They had power point presentations trashing the Big 12 to recruits every year. 

Yeah, but did those powerpoint slides make simple jokes about Demond Demas being committed there?  Because those can be really hurtful, guys.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Machinator said:

DxYROaoVAAABEod.jpg

"So Taylor Hamm spent most of his marriage taking shot after shot at high school football players in men's rooms. It turned off his wife. To the point she is no longer his wife, and is banging other men."

Edited by Deej
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm sure it's not true but if it was, I say kudos to Herman. A&M has been trashing the Big 12 and Texas to recruits since they joined the SEC. They had power point presentations trashing the Big 12 to recruits every year. 

What was so ridiculous too is that those slides used to show player counts to the nfl, etc. that didn’t take into account the fact that the SEC has many more teams than the Big 12.

Math challenged recruits didn’t understand this. Now granted, there has been a run of higher sec draft picks for awhile, but nowhere nearly as big as those slides would show, and if you took out Alabama’s unusually high numbers, it was clear A&M was shoveling sh*t to recruits.

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

What was so ridiculous too is that those slides used to show player counts to the nfl, etc. that didn’t take into account the fact that the SEC has many more teams than the Big 12.

Unfortunately, even if you adjust for conference size, the Big 12 was dead last among the P5 conferences in the most recent draft.

The best way to combat this is for Texas to pick up its own slack in producing draft picks, and it looks like we're going to do that going forward.

4 hours ago, Leanderman said:

hamm doesn't need a recruits phone number. Sooner or later every recruit has to use the can.

Recruit: "Naw, man, I'm not interested in doin' a interview."

Hamm: "Oh, OK. Uh.... you need to go to the bathroom?"

Recruit: "Um, naw, I'm good for right now."

Hamm (to himself): "I CAN WAIT"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Unfortunately, even if you adjust for conference size, the Big 12 was dead last among the P5 conferences in the most recent draft.

The best way to combat this is for Texas to pick up its own slack in producing draft picks, and it looks like we're going to do that going forward.

Exactly, but we can still combat even that narrative. You know who wasn't drafted? The top rated defensive rookie in the league.

That fits in perfectly with our players and celebrity alumni telling recruits that the SEC love fest is 20% good football and 80% media hype. The best defensive rookie in the entire league was from the Big 12 and wasn't drafted. And with another 2 years close to this one he will be a very rich man in 2021.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Exactly, but we can still combat even that narrative. You know who wasn't drafted? The top rated defensive rookie in the league.

That fits in perfectly with our players and celebrity alumni telling recruits that the SEC love fest is 20% good football and 80% media hype. The best defensive rookie in the entire league was from the Big 12 and wasn't drafted. And with another 2 years close to this one he will be a very rich man in 2021.

It can also point out the move towards Big 12-style play with the Chiefs and Rams and KK getting the job at Arizona. That will likely see more Big 12 players drafted in the future. Texas is playing in a conference that will prepare a player for the new look NFL.

Sure it may never take root and the NFL may never draft more Big 12 players, but you can say it to the next couple of classes and not be scoffed at or called a liar.

3 hours ago, texaslong said:

Players on 2018 NFL rosters:Texas 29, aggy 26.  Pretty simple math.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/college/_/letter/t

(Too bad it's not 27-25.)

Edited by Horndog
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Won't shock me a bit if Hamm and FWK have some kind of revenue sharing arrangement. Hamm must have promised FWK a lot of new subscribers only if FWK would give him the first scoop. When it doesn't materialize the way it was promised, that's when it starts to unravel.

Revenue sharing? Subscribers? WTF are you talking about? 

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

What's crazy is that he killed it at the senior bowl, and the analyst were raving about his week there. 

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Revenue sharing? Subscribers? WTF are you talking about? 

You do realize that you could have such agreement even before you bring in a single dime. No matter how much we put down aggy, their ability to sell hope to their base has been proven over and over again. It takes a special talent like Hamm to screw this up.

20 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

You do realize that you could have such agreement even before you bring in a single dime. No matter how much we put down aggy, their ability to sell hope to their base has been proven over and over again. It takes a special talent like Hamm to screw this up.

Hamm doesn’t bring in enough money from his Facebook group to make a car payment, and you think he’s got a revenue sharing agreement with FWK? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Hamm doesn’t bring in enough money from his Facebook group to make a car payment, and you think he’s got a revenue sharing agreement with FWK? 

Dude, hamm and fwk have a history together. It's not out of the realm of the possibility for him to approach fwk with this proposal: you give me your scoop first, which  help me get more subscribers and I cut you a slice. Fwk is selling preferred walk-ons, and you think he won't jump on the chance to sell scoops. Why do you think both Texags and Hamm are sucking him off?

Dude, hamm and fwk have a history together. It's not out of the realm of the possibility for him to approach fwk with this proposal: you give me your scoop first, which  help me get more subscribers and I cut you a slice. Fwk is selling preferred walk-ons, and you think he won't jump on the chance to sell scoops. Why do you think both Texags and Hamm are sucking him off?

If he really believed hamm had any real money to offer then he hasn’t been paying attention.

Sitting here reading about Hamm’s situation - no (decently hot) wife anymore, no house, no job, no height - and I don’t even feel bad for him.  I mean he’s got a leased Tahoe and has to suck off off FWK just to keep his head above water. Jesus what a pathetic fucking existence.  All of this, for the love of football and aggy. All of this to go his entire life without ever seeing them win a championship. Damn.  Would feel a little bad if he wasn’t so insufferable. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Sitting here reading about Hamm’s situation - no (decently hot) wife anymore, no house, no job, no height - and I don’t even feel bad for him.  I mean he’s got a leased Tahoe and has to suck off off FWK just to keep his head above water. Jesus what a pathetic fucking existence.  All of this, for the love of football and aggy. All of this to go his entire life without ever seeing them win a championship. Damn.  Would feel a little bad if he wasn’t so insufferable. 

Is this thread most of his "readership" now? When he drops below 10 hits daily on his recruiting report website Facebook page, maybe we could sponsor him to post smack here. Maybe minimum 100 words per day plus cleaning immamac's and BL's pools?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Is this thread most of his "readership" now? When he drops below 10 hits daily on his recruiting report website Facebook page, maybe we could sponsor him to post smack here. Maybe minimum 100 words per day plus cleaning immamac's and BL's pools?

I don't know, man. One drag aggy is plenty.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 6:55 PM, Tree Fidy said:

Hey Hamm:

Gloves are off you pathetic piece of shit. You have proven to be incapable of holding a job (or a wife). On that note, Mrs. Hamm says “Hi”...well maybe...my cock is down her throat so I think that is what she said.

Mrs. Hamm can't talk right now because my dick's in her mouth.