6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

3 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
5 hours ago, Leanderman said:
Still checking the aggie network looking for a job I bet

Hope he enjoys northern california.

within 2 months he will be bragging about being the best in the biz covering California High School recruiting with all kinds of insider info from NapaValleyKing

I really think a fight to the death between EJ and Hamm would be entertaining and pretty evenly matched. EJ has the length, but Hamm is relentless with a low center of gravity.  Anyway we can set this up and rig it where they both lose?? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

She's not against shit, she's against Texas doing a good thing. She'll do a 180 the moment Jimbo does the same and won't smell a whiff of hypocrisy.

The more power players have the less power bagmen and their masters have, her and the rest of her kind do not want players to have any freedom.

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Nobody was saying anything about cheating, so I wonder why she felt it necessary to preemptively state that Fisher isn't cheating in recruiting.

Truly a mystery why cheating immediately jumped to the front of her mind as soon as her mind switched to thinking about Fisher's recruiting.

Can you image what her workload will be if she has buy the same players 3 or 4 times instead of just once? Won't anyone think about the bag people?

I'm now rooting for OU and LSU to pass aggy so that Karen gets a big dose of aggy is the 4th choice from sitting inside the Texas, OU, LSU triangle.

55 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Can you image what her workload will be if she has buy the same players 3 or 4 times instead of just once? Won't anyone think about the bag people?

I'm now rooting for OU and LSU to pass aggy so that Karen gets a big dose of aggy is the 4th choice from sitting inside the Texas, OU, LSU triangle.

It’s called the recruitocosm.

https://www.barkingcarnival.com/pages/the-recruitocosm

MeeMaw still hasn't figured it out yet? aggy will always be aggy, and there is nothing her beloved Jimbo can do to change that reality, ever. She's fallen victim to one of the classic blunders: the most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, and the second, you never hitch your wagon to the fortunes of aggy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sejjr said:

MeeMaw still hasn't figured it out yet? aggy will always be aggy, and there is nothing her beloved Jimbo can do to change that reality, ever. She's fallen victim to one of the classic blunders: the most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, and the second, you never hitch your wagon to the fortunes of aggy.

You have a better chance of success getting involved in a land war in Asia, so I'd switch those rankings.

5 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

This Karen in Key Largo person, is she in the neighborhood in Freeport or in Key Largo in The Keys?

Cause if this loony bitch is in The Keys Jesus fucking shit dicks oh hell no. We got enough loonys in Florida don't need any aggy ones.

She lives in The Woodlands now - she moved "because of work" (actually because she's stalking Jimbo).