The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Why do you think that you spend so much more "both sides" energy pointing out Democrats/liberals doing stupid things than the other direction? There is ample opportunity to be a true both sides hero over in the Daily Texan forum now that it's actually a politics forum for cowards. For some reason your efforts seem very one-sided for a both sides adherent. 

I’ve heard this one before so indulge me. Democrats are supposedly the party of the people that know better. It’s easier to start w the people closer to you in thought.

I can’t convince liberal democrats that healthcare for all and free college are good for the nation. I should also waste my time convincing Republicans that Trump is shit and Q is sooo far gone batshit? One step at a time Huck. Or millimeter. Even smaller probably...

• Hook 'Em 1

Apparently my formerly liberal sister is now a conspiracy theorist. She’s very impressionable and seems to have picked it up from her Trumpkin boyfriend. 

I was vaguely aware of this but never laid any attention. What in the actual fuck? She sent me a series of Instagram videos about Pizzagate from some dude called @iwendster, who appears to be a popular Q evangelist. I actually indulged her and watched them and actually tried to sort of some sort of logical argument and...what in the actual fuck? I’m at an actual loss for words. 

And Texags has an actual, serious Qanon thread? Well, guess I’m not surprised about that one.

14 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Yeah, but what about a Bernie coloring book! Both sides!

Come on man.  Tell me you don't get a chuckle out of that one.  If the republic goes down to a red nippled bernie meme that would be kinda fitting. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Come on man.  Tell me you don't get a chuckle out of that one.  If the republic goes down to a red nippled bernie meme that would be kinda fitting. 

For the record.  I thoroughly enjoy your posts, as maddening as they can be.  

11 hours ago, Anastasis said:

02dc-ads-lgbt-united-superJumbo.png

Don’t be jealous Amash doesn’t have his own coloring book.

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

It’ll go down to two private corporations being run by the same American oligarchy. But you knew that. This is simple simple stuff boys and girls. Less than a millimeter Ana. I’ll send your trophy through the mail bc I can’t present it to you in person during this pandemic. The trip is especially treacherous when millions do not have health insurance.

10 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Yeah, but what about a Bernie coloring book! Both sides!

Had nothing to do with Bernie guy. It’s the ideas that, believe it or not, millions of people thought similarly all on their own. We didn’t need to be persuaded. It’s life experience. It’s why some won’t listen to him now when he says to vote for Joe. Because Joe Biden has 0% chance to save this country. He helped build it.

So sounds like Bernie is on your team now. You can have my coloring book. Take it.

• Haha 1

Damn.

It's a two part series, and when the second drops, I'll post it here as well.  

Facebook and Google (Youtube) are as complicit in all this shit as these fucking deranged mouth breathers are.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-promotes-pedo-ring-conspiracy-theories-now-theyre-stealing-kids?ref=home?ref=home

QAnon conspiracy theorist Alpalus Slyman pushed his Honda Odyssey past 110 mph while his five children screamed in the back of the minivan and police officers from two states pursued him down the highway. 

“Donald Trump, I need a miracle or something,” Slyman, a 29-year-old Boston man, said during his June 11 chase across Massachusetts and New Hampshire, in remarks captured on a livestream.

“QAnon, help me. QAnon, help me!”

It’s not clear what set off the police chase, but Slyman appears to have been convinced by QAnon theories that the government was out to kidnap his children. Inspired by videos he had watched online, Slyman warned his children during the chase that the police were coming to abduct them—or maybe just shoot them in a staged killing. In return, they begged him to pull over. His daughter even tried to grab the wheel of the minivan and drive it off the road after he accused her and his wife, who had dived out of the vehicle at the start of the chase, of being agents of the nefarious cabal that QAnon believers say controls the world. 

“They want to make us crazy,” Slyman said, “but I’m not crazy. My wife and my daughter were a part of it.”

Desperate, Slyman’s daughter told her father she was working for the mythical cabal in a failed attempt to scare him into stopping the minivan. Then Slyman told his children, who ranged from 8 months to 13 years old, about the QAnon belief that a video of Hillary Clinton and aide Huma Abedin eating childrens’ brains was discovered on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. 

Days earlier, Slyman had watched a video pushing exactly that claim on a YouTube channel operated by Timothy Charles Holmseth, a QAnon promoter who claims to work for a secretive government agency called the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force. 

There is no Pentagon Pedophile Task Force. But there in the middle of a high-speed chase, Slyman spouted that baseless claim to his children anyway. 

Spoiler

“Hillary’s demonic,” Slyman said. “I know about Hillary cutting open a 10-year-old. And Huma Abedin.” 

New Hampshire police blew out Slyman’s tires, but he kept going. The chase only ended when Slyman crashed into a police cruiser, then drove his minivan into a tree. Slyman was arrested, and now faces three felony counts in New Hampshire. His five children were unharmed.  

At first glance, Slyman appears to be just the latest loony loner allegedly driven to crime by QAnon—a list that already includes an armed manwho blocked a bridge near the Hoover Dam with an armored truck in a terrorist incident and two alleged murderers. 

But the video that Slyman viewed before his police chase came from a more specific, organized campaign. 

In short, QAnon has upped its game. No longer content to promulgate nutjob conspiracy theories about famous politicians and government officials who kill and eat children, a group of QAnon believers are now actively encouraging parents estranged from their children to steal those children back from child protective services. And the campaign is alarmingly successful.

Police and court records have lately revealed a previously unreported clandestine network comprising QAnon conspiracy theorists, fringe legal figures who draw on far-right sovereign citizen dogma and tactics, and even Republican politicians and officials. This network has allegedly encouraged and inspired other QAnon believers, especially parents, to commit crimes, including kidnapping. While QAnon violence and other criminal acts have previously appeared to be the work of random “lone wolf” actors, this network suggests that QAnon law-breaking has now moved into a new, more sophisticated phase.

Heretofore QAnon believers have positioned themselves as the defenders of children everywhere against a phantom cabal. But this QAnon organization—which aligns itself with a shadowy group called the Children’s Crusade and a bizarre legal services company called E-Clause—increasingly places children themselves at risk, often by targeting parents who have lost custody of their children or fear they will.

QAnon launched in 2017 with a series of anonymous message board clues from an anonymous figure called “Q,” who claimed that Donald Trump is secretly at war with a global cabal of Democratic Party pedophiles and cannibals. Since then, QAnon has swelled in size and influence. The movement once considered too ridiculous even for most 4Chan users to stomach has become an increasingly large faction within the Republican Party. Donald Trump frequently retweets QAnon believers and has even invited some to the White House. 

QAnon believers have won several Republican congressional nominations in this election cycle, most notably Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is almost certain to win a House seat in a conservative Georgia district.

But even as it edges into the mainstream, QAnon has allegedly inspired a series of violent crimes, including the murder of a reputed Mafia boss. The FBI calls QAnon a potential source of domestic terrorism. 

It is hard to say what precisely QAnon believes or stands for. In its four years of existence, it has become a noisy clubhouse willing to entertain every harebrained alt-right conspiracy theory imaginable: Lizard people are running the world; John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death to become Q. 

But one of QAnon’s most explosive, and successful, allegations has been that Hollywood celebrities and top Democrats sexually abuse and torture children, often to drain “adrenochrome,” a substance QAnon believers claim keeps the powerful alive. An echo of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which inspired a shooting and an attempted arson attack at a Washington pizzeria, the claim has gotten considerable traction. Earlier this month, hundreds of people walked in a Los Angeles rally to “Save The Children,” a usefully vague slogan that QAnon believers have adopted as a more respectable way to inject their ideas about global pedophile cults into the mainstream. 

No one has seized on these vaporous conspiracy theories about government and elite sex trafficking more than the set of fringe activists and legal cranks orbiting around Timothy Charles Holmseth, the 52-year-old Minnesota YouTube personality Alpalus Slyman watched just days before he piled his family into the minivan. 

Holmseth is the self-proclaimed face of the “Pentagon Pedophile Task Force,” a government group, according to Holmseth, that is sanctioned by the president. “Timothy Holmseth is the only reporter authorized to report original content for the PPTF,” he writes on his website. “There is ONE MAN between Timothy Holmseth and President Trump.”

A Defense Department spokesperson confirmed to The Daily Beast that there is no such thing as a “Pentagon Pedophile Task Force.” Still, Holmseth’s profile grew this spring, when he became the leading “source” for viral claims that tens of thousands of abused “mole children” had been rescued from underground prisons underneath New York City. Even as the claim circulated on social media, none of the supposed “mole children” or their parents ever appeared.

“There’s not one of them out there who said, ‘Yeah, we’re glad our child was rescued from this giant underground war,’” said Craig Sawyer, a former Navy SEAL and anti-sex-trafficking activist who has also been targeted by Holmseth with baseless sex trafficking allegations.

Holmseth, who drives a car with “Q” written on the windows, has kept up his video and writing output even though he’s currently a fugitive himself, wanted on an arrest warrant for violating a restraining order. He continues to make his slanderous video uploads, often shot within his car—critics have accused him of relying on free WiFi networks in fast food restaurant parking lots as he stays off law enforcement’s radar.

“He’s on a WiFi at McDonald’s telling people to donate to the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force,” said Meko Haze, an independent journalist who has tracked Holmseth’s activities. 

While on the run, Holmseth recorded a video urging his fans to shoot child protective services staffers who come to their homes. 

“If somebody comes for your children, you’ve got a Second Amendment—use it,” Holmseth said in a video.

One of Holmseth’s principal allies is Field McConnell, a 70-year-old former Navy pilot who has become a leading promoter of the QAnon idea that CPS agents are stealing children. 

McConnell, a Wisconsin man prone to wearing baseball caps and loudly munching on snacks during his livestreams, hardly looks like the face of a far-right conspiracy theory movement. But he sits at the center of a web of QAnon believers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, several of whom have been charged with crimes. 

After leaving the Navy, McConnell worked as a commercial airline pilot. He retired from Northwest Airlines after refusing to take a mandatory neurological exam to keep his job, while alleging that Boeing had rigged planes to explode in 9/11-style attacks, according to court records. Thanks to that claim, which McConnell pressed in a series of lawsuits, he soon built a following on the far-right “patriot” circuit as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist under the handle “Abel Danger”—a reference to the “Able Danger” intelligence community effort to uncover al Qaeda cells before the 9/11 attacks.

As QAnon fueled new phantom allegations of child sexual abuse and trafficking, however, McConnell pivoted to promoting QAnon and panic about government sex trafficking networks.

“If he was ever a seasoned professional, he’s losing his damn mind now,” said Sawyer.

In lengthy, rambling videos, filmed in front of a backdrop of Bible verses, McConnell and his associates began to lay out QAnon theories, proffering lunatic legal schemes to mothers who had lost custody of their children and threatening specific individuals with violence. The videos soon became a hit with fringe conspiracy theorists.

McConnell and his allies also urged viewers to donate to their various causes and legal fights. And he talked about his dream of a McConnell Veterans Ranch, a bizarre plan where military veterans and rescued victims of child sex abuse would live at a Texas ranch under McConnell’s guidance.

“It’s just insane how quick they can get stuff out there,” said the journalist Meko Haze. “It’s not like a couple hundred people are sharing this. They post a video, and there’s half a million views under 12 hours.”

The pivotal drama for McConnell’s show centers on his hunt for deep-state pedophiles. In 2019, McConnell and his allies organized themselves in a conference in Wales under the banner of the “Children’s Crusade,” a group that’s devoted to fighting these imagined government pedophile networks. 

Holmseth and his supposed access to the White House has proved to be the perfect tool for McConnell. In an August 2019 broadcast, McConnell urged a woman who was convinced her son had been abducted by Child Protective Services not to get a lawyer. Instead, McConnell said, he would just have Holmseth tell Trump about her problem.

“If it has enough sizzle, and yours certainly does, in my estimation — it’ll get to Trump and Melania,” McConnell said. 

The conspiracy theories postulating that Child Protective Services are abducting children for sex-crime networks raises the risks for agency workers, the families, and the children involved in the cases.

“Something like this is extraordinarily dangerous,” said Christine James-Brown, the president of the Child Welfare League of America.

For mothers who have lost custody of their children, McConnell and Holmseth lay out a world where children in the custody of a relative or foster parent are instead headed toward an abuse-and-torture network run by global elites. But when it comes to the solution to those mothers’ problems, two other McConnell associates—fringe legal theorists Chris Hallett and Kirk Pendergrass—step in. 

Hallett and Pendergrass run E-Clause, a fringe Florida-based legal outfit that draws on unorthodox and legally ineffectual tactics that have echoes of the anti-government sovereign citizen movement. Hallett has claimed Trump inspired him to create E-Clause.

Neither Hallett, who lives in Florida, nor Pendergrass, who lives in Idaho, are registered attorneys in their states, nor do they appear to have legal degrees. But that hasn’t stopped them from soliciting donations to fund E-Clause, a for-profit company. 

E-Clause filings are filled with quotations, strange phrasing, and even mathematical formulas like '[Negative Nexus] [(-1 x -1) = 1].'

“I live predominantly off of donations,” Pendergrass said in a November livestream.

McConnell, Holmseth, Hallett, and Pendergrass didn’t respond to requests for comment. 

In an echo of the oddball legal tactics that anti-government sovereign citizens use to attempt to wriggle out of their legal issues, E-Clause filings are filled with quotations, strange phrasing, and even mathematical formulas like “[Negative Nexus] [(-1 x -1) = 1].” Those unorthodox tactics appear to have universally failed to sway judges at either the federal or state level.

In January, ruling on a lawsuit Hallett filed in his own child custody case, a baffled federal judge called Hallett’s filings “rambling” and “patently frivolous,” and claimed that Hallett believed Trump wanted him to create “a private, legal-system alternative.”

“The Court declines to entertain Plaintiff’s fantasy that he is acting at the behest of the President,” the opinion reads.

But E-Clause’s bizarre legal theories don’t stay in the courtroom. 

In March, Kentucky mother and E-Clause enthusiast Neely Blanchard allegedly kidnapped her twin daughters, who were in the court-ordered custody of Blanchard’s mother. Before the alleged abduction, Blanchard was an outspoken E-Clause fan, posting pictures on Facebook of her and her twins wearing custom E-Clause shirts. 

Days before she vanished with her twins, she delivered letters filled with E-Clause legal theories to Logan County, Kentucky, Sheriff Stephen Stratton and other county officials, declaring they had “no legal jurisdiction against me.” The Amber Alert issued during her twins’ alleged abduction noted that Blanchard’s car had the vanity license plate “ECLAUSE.” 

Blanchard was arrested in another county a few days later, allegedly hiding out with what a sheriff described to The Daily Beast as a group of sovereign citizens. Her twins were recovered unharmed.

“She’s actually a member of the E-Clause thing in Florida,” Stratton told The Daily Beast, noting that Blanchard networked with other QAnon believers on Facebook. 

Blanchard now faces two kidnapping charges. A motion for habeas corpus filed on her behalf by an E-Clause ally was quickly thrown out of court. 

But the utter failure of E-Clause and the Children’s Crusade to rescue Blanchard from her legal charges hasn’t soured her on QAnon. She recently posted a video on Facebook showing herself taking the QAnon oath.

In April, Jessica Prim, an Illinois exotic dancer and QAnon believer, was arrested in New York City with more than a dozen illegal knives on a road trip for what she describes as a plan to “take out” former Vice President Joe Biden.

Before her arrest, Prim had posted positively on Facebook about Holmseth’s “mole children” claim. She claimed to be looking for the USNS Comfort, the Navy hospital ship docked in New York that Holmseth’s supporters have claimed is involved in the fictitious mole children rescue. 

After she was released from custody in New York, Prim reappeared at the White House, filming herself as she demanded to speak to someone there about child protective services taking her child. 

Both Holmseth and McConnell face serious legal issues of their own over their harassment and threats towards Kim Picazio, a Florida attorney who once represented a party in a missing-child case that Holmseth claims to have investigated. For years, Holmseth leveled threats and baseless allegations of sex-trafficking against Picazio, and after Holmseth incurred criminal charges related to the harassment, McConnell took up the cause. Picazio obtained restraining orders against both men, which they continued to flout.

“You’re on my radar and you’re gonna die,” McConnell said in an October broadcast of his YouTube show, warning Picazio that her “days are numbered.”

McConnell was arrested in November for violating the restraining order, and now faces three counts of aggravated stalking, written threats to kill or do bodily injury, and written threats to conduct a mass shooting or an act of terrorism. Holmseth remains a fugitive on his own harassment charges.

McConnell’s arrest sent shockwaves through the Children’s Crusade, with a GoFundMe page for McConnell’s legal defense raising more than $44,000. But the laughable legal tactics of the E-Clause crew—and the fact that they aren’t actually lawyers—failed to spring him from a jail in Wisconsin, or the Florida jail that he was ultimately extradited to. 

While McConnell was in jail, a Children’s Crusade associate named Trace Remington filmed a welcome sign for the town where the jail is located—Ellsworth, Wisconsin, the “cheese curd capital” of the state—ominously noting nearby signs for a local cheese curd festival and claiming that they were satanic symbols.

“Ellsworth Cheese curd festival,” Remington said. “What’s in the codeword ‘cheese,’ people? If you know anything about anything, ‘cheese’ is little girls in the world of pedophilia.”

McConnell was eventually released on bond after hiring a real lawyer, but his arrest has scrambled the operations of his organization, with Pendergrass taking over McConnell’s YouTube channel after a judge banned McConnell in March from using social media. 

But while he may have lost his online megaphone, McConnell has not been idle. Indeed, the tale of alleged QAnon kidnapper Cyndie Abcug—revealed in part two of this two-part series—suggests that McConnell’s network, which once merely incited QAnon crimes, has started actively harboring fugitive QAnon believers in an interstate network.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Damn.

Facebook and Google (Youtube) are as complicit in all this shit as these fucking deranged mouth breathers are.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-promotes-pedo-ring-conspiracy-theories-now-theyre-stealing-kids?ref=home?ref=home

Reveal hidden contents

“Hillary’s demonic,” Slyman said. “I know about Hillary cutting open a 10-year-old. And Huma Abedin.” 

New Hampshire police blew out Slyman’s tires, but he kept going. The chase only ended when Slyman crashed into a police cruiser, then drove his minivan into a tree. Slyman was arrested, and now faces three felony counts in New Hampshire. His five children were unharmed.  

At first glance, Slyman appears to be just the latest loony loner allegedly driven to crime by QAnon—a list that already includes an armed manwho blocked a bridge near the Hoover Dam with an armored truck in a terrorist incident and two alleged murderers. 

But the video that Slyman viewed before his police chase came from a more specific, organized campaign. 

In short, QAnon has upped its game. No longer content to promulgate nutjob conspiracy theories about famous politicians and government officials who kill and eat children, a group of QAnon believers are now actively encouraging parents estranged from their children to steal those children back from child protective services. And the campaign is alarmingly successful.

Police and court records have lately revealed a previously unreported clandestine network comprising QAnon conspiracy theorists, fringe legal figures who draw on far-right sovereign citizen dogma and tactics, and even Republican politicians and officials. This network has allegedly encouraged and inspired other QAnon believers, especially parents, to commit crimes, including kidnapping. While QAnon violence and other criminal acts have previously appeared to be the work of random “lone wolf” actors, this network suggests that QAnon law-breaking has now moved into a new, more sophisticated phase.

Heretofore QAnon believers have positioned themselves as the defenders of children everywhere against a phantom cabal. But this QAnon organization—which aligns itself with a shadowy group called the Children’s Crusade and a bizarre legal services company called E-Clause—increasingly places children themselves at risk, often by targeting parents who have lost custody of their children or fear they will.

QAnon launched in 2017 with a series of anonymous message board clues from an anonymous figure called “Q,” who claimed that Donald Trump is secretly at war with a global cabal of Democratic Party pedophiles and cannibals. Since then, QAnon has swelled in size and influence. The movement once considered too ridiculous even for most 4Chan users to stomach has become an increasingly large faction within the Republican Party. Donald Trump frequently retweets QAnon believers and has even invited some to the White House. 

QAnon believers have won several Republican congressional nominations in this election cycle, most notably Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is almost certain to win a House seat in a conservative Georgia district.

But even as it edges into the mainstream, QAnon has allegedly inspired a series of violent crimes, including the murder of a reputed Mafia boss. The FBI calls QAnon a potential source of domestic terrorism. 

It is hard to say what precisely QAnon believes or stands for. In its four years of existence, it has become a noisy clubhouse willing to entertain every harebrained alt-right conspiracy theory imaginable: Lizard people are running the world; John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death to become Q. 

But one of QAnon’s most explosive, and successful, allegations has been that Hollywood celebrities and top Democrats sexually abuse and torture children, often to drain “adrenochrome,” a substance QAnon believers claim keeps the powerful alive. An echo of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which inspired a shooting and an attempted arson attack at a Washington pizzeria, the claim has gotten considerable traction. Earlier this month, hundreds of people walked in a Los Angeles rally to “Save The Children,” a usefully vague slogan that QAnon believers have adopted as a more respectable way to inject their ideas about global pedophile cults into the mainstream. 

No one has seized on these vaporous conspiracy theories about government and elite sex trafficking more than the set of fringe activists and legal cranks orbiting around Timothy Charles Holmseth, the 52-year-old Minnesota YouTube personality Alpalus Slyman watched just days before he piled his family into the minivan. 

Holmseth is the self-proclaimed face of the “Pentagon Pedophile Task Force,” a government group, according to Holmseth, that is sanctioned by the president. “Timothy Holmseth is the only reporter authorized to report original content for the PPTF,” he writes on his website. “There is ONE MAN between Timothy Holmseth and President Trump.”

A Defense Department spokesperson confirmed to The Daily Beast that there is no such thing as a “Pentagon Pedophile Task Force.” Still, Holmseth’s profile grew this spring, when he became the leading “source” for viral claims that tens of thousands of abused “mole children” had been rescued from underground prisons underneath New York City. Even as the claim circulated on social media, none of the supposed “mole children” or their parents ever appeared.

“There’s not one of them out there who said, ‘Yeah, we’re glad our child was rescued from this giant underground war,’” said Craig Sawyer, a former Navy SEAL and anti-sex-trafficking activist who has also been targeted by Holmseth with baseless sex trafficking allegations.

Holmseth, who drives a car with “Q” written on the windows, has kept up his video and writing output even though he’s currently a fugitive himself, wanted on an arrest warrant for violating a restraining order. He continues to make his slanderous video uploads, often shot within his car—critics have accused him of relying on free WiFi networks in fast food restaurant parking lots as he stays off law enforcement’s radar.

“He’s on a WiFi at McDonald’s telling people to donate to the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force,” said Meko Haze, an independent journalist who has tracked Holmseth’s activities. 

While on the run, Holmseth recorded a video urging his fans to shoot child protective services staffers who come to their homes. 

“If somebody comes for your children, you’ve got a Second Amendment—use it,” Holmseth said in a video.

One of Holmseth’s principal allies is Field McConnell, a 70-year-old former Navy pilot who has become a leading promoter of the QAnon idea that CPS agents are stealing children. 

McConnell, a Wisconsin man prone to wearing baseball caps and loudly munching on snacks during his livestreams, hardly looks like the face of a far-right conspiracy theory movement. But he sits at the center of a web of QAnon believers in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, several of whom have been charged with crimes. 

After leaving the Navy, McConnell worked as a commercial airline pilot. He retired from Northwest Airlines after refusing to take a mandatory neurological exam to keep his job, while alleging that Boeing had rigged planes to explode in 9/11-style attacks, according to court records. Thanks to that claim, which McConnell pressed in a series of lawsuits, he soon built a following on the far-right “patriot” circuit as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist under the handle “Abel Danger”—a reference to the “Able Danger” intelligence community effort to uncover al Qaeda cells before the 9/11 attacks.

As QAnon fueled new phantom allegations of child sexual abuse and trafficking, however, McConnell pivoted to promoting QAnon and panic about government sex trafficking networks.

“If he was ever a seasoned professional, he’s losing his damn mind now,” said Sawyer.

In lengthy, rambling videos, filmed in front of a backdrop of Bible verses, McConnell and his associates began to lay out QAnon theories, proffering lunatic legal schemes to mothers who had lost custody of their children and threatening specific individuals with violence. The videos soon became a hit with fringe conspiracy theorists.

McConnell and his allies also urged viewers to donate to their various causes and legal fights. And he talked about his dream of a McConnell Veterans Ranch, a bizarre plan where military veterans and rescued victims of child sex abuse would live at a Texas ranch under McConnell’s guidance.

“It’s just insane how quick they can get stuff out there,” said the journalist Meko Haze. “It’s not like a couple hundred people are sharing this. They post a video, and there’s half a million views under 12 hours.”

The pivotal drama for McConnell’s show centers on his hunt for deep-state pedophiles. In 2019, McConnell and his allies organized themselves in a conference in Wales under the banner of the “Children’s Crusade,” a group that’s devoted to fighting these imagined government pedophile networks. 

Holmseth and his supposed access to the White House has proved to be the perfect tool for McConnell. In an August 2019 broadcast, McConnell urged a woman who was convinced her son had been abducted by Child Protective Services not to get a lawyer. Instead, McConnell said, he would just have Holmseth tell Trump about her problem.

“If it has enough sizzle, and yours certainly does, in my estimation — it’ll get to Trump and Melania,” McConnell said. 

The conspiracy theories postulating that Child Protective Services are abducting children for sex-crime networks raises the risks for agency workers, the families, and the children involved in the cases.

“Something like this is extraordinarily dangerous,” said Christine James-Brown, the president of the Child Welfare League of America.

For mothers who have lost custody of their children, McConnell and Holmseth lay out a world where children in the custody of a relative or foster parent are instead headed toward an abuse-and-torture network run by global elites. But when it comes to the solution to those mothers’ problems, two other McConnell associates—fringe legal theorists Chris Hallett and Kirk Pendergrass—step in. 

Hallett and Pendergrass run E-Clause, a fringe Florida-based legal outfit that draws on unorthodox and legally ineffectual tactics that have echoes of the anti-government sovereign citizen movement. Hallett has claimed Trump inspired him to create E-Clause.

Neither Hallett, who lives in Florida, nor Pendergrass, who lives in Idaho, are registered attorneys in their states, nor do they appear to have legal degrees. But that hasn’t stopped them from soliciting donations to fund E-Clause, a for-profit company. 

E-Clause filings are filled with quotations, strange phrasing, and even mathematical formulas like '[Negative Nexus] [(-1 x -1) = 1].'

“I live predominantly off of donations,” Pendergrass said in a November livestream.

McConnell, Holmseth, Hallett, and Pendergrass didn’t respond to requests for comment. 

In an echo of the oddball legal tactics that anti-government sovereign citizens use to attempt to wriggle out of their legal issues, E-Clause filings are filled with quotations, strange phrasing, and even mathematical formulas like “[Negative Nexus] [(-1 x -1) = 1].” Those unorthodox tactics appear to have universally failed to sway judges at either the federal or state level.

In January, ruling on a lawsuit Hallett filed in his own child custody case, a baffled federal judge called Hallett’s filings “rambling” and “patently frivolous,” and claimed that Hallett believed Trump wanted him to create “a private, legal-system alternative.”

“The Court declines to entertain Plaintiff’s fantasy that he is acting at the behest of the President,” the opinion reads.

But E-Clause’s bizarre legal theories don’t stay in the courtroom. 

In March, Kentucky mother and E-Clause enthusiast Neely Blanchard allegedly kidnapped her twin daughters, who were in the court-ordered custody of Blanchard’s mother. Before the alleged abduction, Blanchard was an outspoken E-Clause fan, posting pictures on Facebook of her and her twins wearing custom E-Clause shirts. 

Days before she vanished with her twins, she delivered letters filled with E-Clause legal theories to Logan County, Kentucky, Sheriff Stephen Stratton and other county officials, declaring they had “no legal jurisdiction against me.” The Amber Alert issued during her twins’ alleged abduction noted that Blanchard’s car had the vanity license plate “ECLAUSE.” 

Blanchard was arrested in another county a few days later, allegedly hiding out with what a sheriff described to The Daily Beast as a group of sovereign citizens. Her twins were recovered unharmed.

“She’s actually a member of the E-Clause thing in Florida,” Stratton told The Daily Beast, noting that Blanchard networked with other QAnon believers on Facebook. 

Blanchard now faces two kidnapping charges. A motion for habeas corpus filed on her behalf by an E-Clause ally was quickly thrown out of court. 

But the utter failure of E-Clause and the Children’s Crusade to rescue Blanchard from her legal charges hasn’t soured her on QAnon. She recently posted a video on Facebook showing herself taking the QAnon oath.

In April, Jessica Prim, an Illinois exotic dancer and QAnon believer, was arrested in New York City with more than a dozen illegal knives on a road trip for what she describes as a plan to “take out” former Vice President Joe Biden.

Before her arrest, Prim had posted positively on Facebook about Holmseth’s “mole children” claim. She claimed to be looking for the USNS Comfort, the Navy hospital ship docked in New York that Holmseth’s supporters have claimed is involved in the fictitious mole children rescue. 

After she was released from custody in New York, Prim reappeared at the White House, filming herself as she demanded to speak to someone there about child protective services taking her child. 

Both Holmseth and McConnell face serious legal issues of their own over their harassment and threats towards Kim Picazio, a Florida attorney who once represented a party in a missing-child case that Holmseth claims to have investigated. For years, Holmseth leveled threats and baseless allegations of sex-trafficking against Picazio, and after Holmseth incurred criminal charges related to the harassment, McConnell took up the cause. Picazio obtained restraining orders against both men, which they continued to flout.

“You’re on my radar and you’re gonna die,” McConnell said in an October broadcast of his YouTube show, warning Picazio that her “days are numbered.”

McConnell was arrested in November for violating the restraining order, and now faces three counts of aggravated stalking, written threats to kill or do bodily injury, and written threats to conduct a mass shooting or an act of terrorism. Holmseth remains a fugitive on his own harassment charges.

McConnell’s arrest sent shockwaves through the Children’s Crusade, with a GoFundMe page for McConnell’s legal defense raising more than $44,000. But the laughable legal tactics of the E-Clause crew—and the fact that they aren’t actually lawyers—failed to spring him from a jail in Wisconsin, or the Florida jail that he was ultimately extradited to. 

While McConnell was in jail, a Children’s Crusade associate named Trace Remington filmed a welcome sign for the town where the jail is located—Ellsworth, Wisconsin, the “cheese curd capital” of the state—ominously noting nearby signs for a local cheese curd festival and claiming that they were satanic symbols.

“Ellsworth Cheese curd festival,” Remington said. “What’s in the codeword ‘cheese,’ people? If you know anything about anything, ‘cheese’ is little girls in the world of pedophilia.”

McConnell was eventually released on bond after hiring a real lawyer, but his arrest has scrambled the operations of his organization, with Pendergrass taking over McConnell’s YouTube channel after a judge banned McConnell in March from using social media. 

But while he may have lost his online megaphone, McConnell has not been idle. Indeed, the tale of alleged QAnon kidnapper Cyndie Abcug—revealed in part two of this two-part series—suggests that McConnell’s network, which once merely incited QAnon crimes, has started actively harboring fugitive QAnon believers in an interstate network.

Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The entirety of the GOP base does? I agree.

This is our concern, dude.

Anastasis recognizes the GOP has gone insane and does not support that fact. So counter that knowledge and fact he does.... nothing.

Hes therefore far worse than the ignorant Trumpkins. Because he knows what he is doing yet does nothing. He’s a right thinking German in 1930s allowing the Nazis to take over. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Look guys. If the republic dies, and it all goes to shit, and we all suffer, at least I voted Willie Nelson for president. Because I’m totally cool like that. 

Willie was just a funny write in protest vote. Although I do still have my Willie For president 2016 shirt and wear it from time to time. Haven’t decided who I will write in this time but i am pretty sure it will not be an elderly white man with mild cognitive impairment. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Willie was just a funny write in protest vote. Although I do still have my Willie For president 2016 shirt and wear it from time to time. Haven’t decided who I will write in this time but i am pretty sure it will not be an elderly white man with mild cognitive impairment. 

I’m well aware of who it won’t be. You disappoint me Fredo. 

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Anastasis recognizes the GOP has gone insane and does not support that fact. So counter that knowledge and fact he does.... nothing.

Hes therefore far worse than the ignorant Trumpkins. Because he knows what he is doing yet does nothing. He’s a right thinking German in 1930s allowing the Nazis to take over. 

By the way I have only donated to Democrats running for office since 2016. I’m not balling out anybody’s donor list for sure, but I donated to Beto and Yang.  What can I say, I enjoy wasting money on hopeless causes.  Unfortunately I wasn’t aware of the reporting thresholds so I am going to show up on the purge list when the gop starts loading up the rail cars for the ride to the gas chambers. Maybe we’ll get to share the ride. 

Edited by Anastasis

I’m well aware of who it won’t be. You disappoint me Fredo. 

He COULD help unseat the worst president in modern history, a man responsible for American deaths, but...you know, both sides.

Anastasis absolutely thought Hitler was terrible....but he couldn’t support any of the Weimar parties in opposition, because, you know...both sides. So he wrote in Jimmie Rodgers as a clever protest vote, which really showed ‘em.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

By the way I have only donated to Democrats running for office since 2016. I’m not balling out anybody’s donor list for sure, but I donated to Beto and Yang.  What can I say, I enjoy wasting money on hopeless causes.  Unfortunately I wasn’t aware of the reporting thresholds so I am going to show up on the purge list when the gop starts loading up the rail cars for the ride to the gas chambers. Maybe we’ll get to share the ride. 

Someday we will be on the same side. Someday. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Someday we will be on the same side. Someday. 

Maybe. In the mean time we’ll just use this thread about a crazy right wing conspiracy theory as a transition place where two of the guys who bought into a conspiracy theory spread by agents of a political national committee can lecture me about the big picture. 

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Maybe. In the mean time we’ll just use this thread about a crazy right wing conspiracy theory as a transition place where two of the guys who bought into a conspiracy theory spread by agents of a political national committee can lecture me about the big picture. 

I think you are on a different level of the matrix who sees the big picture and sees that everything is temporary - if one gives it enough time. The political classes who dominate messaging have us on a path of self-destruction - and the future is speeding up. One is clearly unacceptable. The other needs to take the future a lot more seriously, but is clearly the preferred option in 2020 - unless one wants to speed the collapse. 

38 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

BOTH CANDIDATES SUCK!! I'm going to vote for Willie!

I already said I am going to come with something more serious this time. I am not sure why some of you guys care so much about what I do with my vote. I suspect at some point deep down inside it’s a form of projecting your own discomfort with the forced dichotomy you feel shackled by both last cycle and this one. Some of the posters who opted out last cycle, like the real Gary Johnson voters, are the most belligerent this cycle. A real self loathing bunch engaged in a form of projecting internet self flagellation. Kind of like how many posters use this board as a place to vent their spleens against the straw men they create to resemble their Trumpkin family members. 

Edited by Anastasis

On 8/14/2020 at 10:18 AM, Brisketexan said:

So....you can't say "help!" through a mask?  Maybe you should choose a mask that, I dunno, isn't made out of duct tape placed over their mouth?  I noticed several varieties on the shelf at Walgreens - all of which are duct-tape-free.

These people are so, so, so fucking stupid.

I think what she is trying to say is people tape kids mouths shut when they kidnap them, then hide it with the mask.  

On 8/14/2020 at 12:45 PM, NAVY said:

Call it an educated guess before an actual study is published 

8FD0DF55-D322-4F3A-AB13-6358C7AB11B5.png

I think it has to do with more than IQ.  I'm pretty sure insecurity is big factor.  Lots of people join cults and religions to feel accepted.  To feel smarter than the average bear.  I know 3 relatively intelligent people who are all so deep into Q that our friendships have died over the past 3 years.  Q was supposedly a big army of crackers who could take down any country via cyberterrorism because they were so super smart.   The whole Guy Fawkes thing.  

Now Amway membership on the other hand....that definitely is a sign of low IQ.

On 8/14/2020 at 2:44 PM, Ted Lange said:

That is too complicated for some to recognize.  MUST HAVE BOTH SIDES.

And Really Q wasnt a side per say, they are just absolute loons.  But since Trump is promoting it, some people feel the need to defend it....

Yeah, but they latched onto Trump before the election and he (or someone in his admin) has been stoking them ever since.  When you go back and study all the villains, nearly all of them were Democrats.   Very few Republicans.   I think it might have been a spin off of Rush or Beck or some other conspiratist. 

It's just amazing how many people, even on this board are just now hearing about them.   

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Trump is not sophisticated to take on this problem. We are losing the power of agency.

Q is just a filter to pick out the gullible. 

Wash, which of the candidates on the stage in 2020 do you think really had the best grasp of "this problem". 

Yang and Sanders’ progressives. It’s math. 

Trump 2016 talked the talk but he pulled a Hillary and abandoned the working class as President just as Hillary did in 2016 (and lost because of it)

Obama began the necessary China decoupling. The future is information. And Chinese State Capitalism is winning.  The future is accelerating. We are off to a slow start. Trump’s Presidency accelerated the downward spiral. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Damn.

Second part:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-incited-her-to-kidnap-her-son-and-then-hid-her-from-the-law?ref=home?ref=home

Cyndie Abcug had a gun, a QAnon conspiracy theorist for a bodyguard, and a conviction that “deep state” cabal agents had abducted her 7-year-old son.

Abcug, 50, also had a plan, according to a police report: an armed assault on a Colorado foster home to “free” her son. Abcug’s 15-year-old daughter had tipped off sheriff’s deputies to the alleged scheme, fearful that people would be hurt in what Abcug purportedly called the “raid.” 

Soon, there would be an arrest warrant with Abcug’s name on it. The motley assortment of conspiracy theorists surrounding Abcug convinced her it was time to flee her suburban Denver home and go on the run. And there was only one man they thought could help them: QAnon YouTube star Field McConnell. And so, in September 2019, Abcug embarked on a months-long, peripatetic journey of more than 5,500 miles through the heart of the American conspiracy-theorist underground.

In Part One of this two-part series, The Daily Beast reported on the clandestine hub of QAnon believers orbiting around McConnell, a former airline pilot who’s reinvented himself as a QAnon YouTuber with an organization called the Children’s Crusade. 

McConnell and his allies in “E-Clause,” a fringe law group that deploys bizarre legal tactics reminiscent of far-right “sovereign citizen” groups, have focused on Abcug and other mothers who have lost custody of their children. In rambling YouTube videos, McConnell and his associates turn these mothers and their children into cause célèbre victims of the supposed deep state—while collecting donations and views along the way.

“It’s kind of this bastard mix of conspiracy theories, sovereign [citizens], and just straight-up scamming people,” said Meko Haze, an independent journalist who has tracked McConnell’s group.

Spoiler

Fans of McConnell and his associates have been charged with a series of bizarre crimes. In March, a Kentucky mother who subscribes to E-Clause’s strange legal theories about child custody laws allegedly abducted her twin daughters. An Illinois woman obsessed with theories about tortured “mole children” promoted by McConnell associate Timothy Charles Holmseth allegedly traveled to New York City with a car full of illegal knives, reportedly talking about a plan to kill former Vice President Joe Biden. 

And in June, a Massachusetts man allegedly led police on a high-speed chase with his five children in a minivan, all the while begging QAnon for help and talking about a Holmseth video about Hillary Clinton eating babies.

Abcug’s long run from the law suggests something even more dangerous about QAnon. According to police and court records, as well as published YouTube interviews with people around McConnell and Abcug, QAnon has inspired the creation of an entire network devoted to abetting fugitive QAnon believers and hiding them from law enforcement.

It’s not clear why Abcug lost custody of her son in January 2019. After she did, though, she turned her lurid beliefs about child sex-trafficking in Colorado’s child welfare system into a budding career as a QAnon star. She became a hit on QAnon YouTube shows. Her story resonated with people who believe the pro-Trump mega-conspiracy’s claims that Trump is poised to execute his opponents and destroy a world-spanning cabal of cannibal-pedophiles.  

Losing custody of her son had plunged Abcug head-first into the world of QAnon YouTube, where a web of QAnon personalities comfort mothers who have lost custody of their children. In this telling, children who are put in the court-ordered custody of relatives or foster parents have in fact been kidnapped so a cabal that controls the Democratic Party and Hollywood can sexually abuse them or drink their blood in Satanic rituals. 

Abcug met with a group of QAnon believers in her state who promised they could help her regain custody of her son and gave her a stack of QAnon awareness bracelets. And then she caught the attention of McConnell and the Children’s Crusade.

McConnell, a retired Navy and commercial airline pilot who lived in Wisconsin until his arrest on stalking charges last November, is the high chief of a particular flavor of QAnon focused on demonizing child-welfare workers as agents of the cabal.

In an August 2019 episode of his YouTube show, McConnell warned Abcug not to get a lawyer to fight for custody of her son. Instead, McConnell said, he would just tell Donald and Melania Trump about her case.

“You’re not going to need an attorney,” McConnell said. “Attorneys are not the solution, they’re the problem. I will get all your information where it needs to go, which is Trump.” 

In mid-September, McConnell’s group dispatched Ryan Wilson, a QAnon supporter from Arkansas, to protect Abcug from what she and her fans increasingly saw as a deep-state attempt to destroy her. 

Abcug described Wilson to her daughter as a trained sniper, and Abcug’s daughter told police that Wilson was armed. Abcug began to only leave her home for meetings with other QAnon believers, according to the police report, and Wilson went with her everywhere. Abcug bought a gun and made plans to train at a shooting range.

“Abcug had gotten into some conspiracy theories and she was ‘spiraling down it,’” a police report about Abcug reads.

Wilson and Abcug allegedly began planning what they described as a “raid,” according to statements Abcug’s daughter later made to police, an alleged attack on the foster home where Abcug’s son was living. The QAnon believers claimed to have figured out the address of the foster home and described the people running the home as “evil Satan worshipers” and “pedophiles.” 

Abcug’s YouTube appearances had won her another supporter: Joseph Ramos, a Colorado medical student who became a sort of assistant to Abcug after seeing her case on McConnell’s show. According to YouTube interviews with Ramos, who didn’t respond to The Daily Beast’s requests for comment, the Children’s Crusade convinced Abcug that her situation was more dangerous than it actually was.

“They believe or they make Cyndie believe that things are escalating in terms of consequences or in terms of danger,” Ramos said in a series of interviews with NorthWest Liberty News, a right-wing YouTube channel whose host has feuded with McConnell.

Worried that someone would be hurt in the raid, Abcug’s daughter alerted police. But before they could execute an arrest warrant on Abcug, she fled the state with Ramos and Wilson in tow on Sept. 27.

McConnell was surprised to discover Abcug, Ramos, and Wilson at his front door in Plum City, Wisconsin, according to Ramos. 

While staying with McConnell, Ramos heard McConnell talking in what Ramos called “hokey codenames” to a network of associates around the country and in the United Kingdom. A silver-haired Wilson appeared on one of McConnell’s livestreams, where he told McConnell he was carrying a 9mm pistol. 

While at a store in Plum City, Abcug and Ramos received a call from McConnell warning them that law enforcement officials had shown up at his house. Ramos speculated the call might have just been a scheme by McConnell to get them to leave his house, but they fled anyway. 

After leaving Plum City, Abcug and Ramos moved in with a Children’s Crusade supporter in Osceola, Wisconsin, a small town on the Minnesota border. Then, as Children’s Crusade members continued to promise to win custody back for Abcug, she and Ramos traveled to stay with another McConnell ally in Northern Virginia.

While they were on the run, Ramos claims, the Children’s Crusade network wired him and Abcug at least $7,500. The pair was visited intermittently by various McConnell allies, according to Ramos. Sometimes they’d be met by Wilson or Juan O. Savin, a McConnell ally who some Children’s Crusade fans believe is secretly John F. Kennedy Jr. in disguise. 

Along the way, Abcug and Ramos stayed in motel rooms they could pay for with cash and worried about being pulled over by a state trooper who could discover that Abcug was wanted on a warrant. 

“The thing we were most afraid of was being pulled over or having to speak to any authority,” Ramos said. 

As the weeks passed, Abcug became fed up with the Children’s Crusade’s lack of progress on her legal case, according to Ramos. On Oct. 23, having seen no action from the Children’s Crusade action, they drove to Ocala, Florida, where E-Clause chief Christopher Hallett works. 

“I’m really intrigued by this Mr. Hallett and his company E-Clause and what they might do,” Abcug said, according to a Ramos recollection in an interview posted on YouTube.

Eventually, Abcug grew disillusioned with Hallett, too. So, in early November 2019 she and Ramos drove to the small town of Dumas, Arkansas, to see Children’s Crusade board member Sarah Dunklin. Dunklin is described in Arkansas family court records as Wilson’s girlfriend.

Unlike many of McConnell’s associates, Dunklin does have political connections. She’s the county GOP chair in Desha County, Arkansas, and was appointed to a USDA committee by U.S. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue. Dunklin’s father, farmer Bill Dunklin, narrowly lost a Republican state Senate primary in March. 

“My father’s politically connected, I’m politically connected—no one’s going to come after you in Desha County,” Dunklin told Abcug, according to Ramos. 

Dunklin has filed bizarre, sovereign-citizen-style documents describing herself as a 'Woman by the calling of Sarah.'

Dunklin’s belief in QAnon has played into her own custody fight with her ex-husband over their daughter. Dunklin has filed bizarre, sovereign citizen-style documents describing herself as a “Woman by the calling of Sarah.” She also sent rambling emails to her ex-husband’s attorney and her former mother-in-law about QAnon, McConnell, and Holmseth, who is himself wanted on a warrant for allegedly violating a restraining order. 

Dunklin has claimed that her daughter is surveilled at all times by a U.S. Space Force ship with an invisibility cloak and said the day she received her Children’s Crusade position was one of her proudest. In July, a disheveled Dunklin appeared at family court clutching a dirty piece of women’s clothing and frightening a court employee who worried Dunklin might attack her, according to a sworn affidavit from a court clerk.

“Are you aware that Q is a military intelligence information dissemination program aimed at defeating the Deep State of which President Trump continually speaks?” she wrote in an email to her ex-husband’s attorney. “Are you aware that President Trump retweeted Q followers 20 times in one day?”

The judge in Dunklin’s case called Dunklin’s emails “very disturbing” and “almost manic.” In July, Dunklin passed a court-ordered psychological evaluation—albeit one administered by another QAnon believer and Children’s Crusade supporter.

Dunklin’s ex-husband has claimed in court records that Dunklin is wanted on a Colorado warrant over her role in the Abcug case. But despite the allegations made against her in court and her own behavior, Dunklin has maintained both her USDA and county GOP positions.

Dunklin and Abcug didn’t respond to requests for comment. Wilson couldn’t be reached for comment, while Ramos declined to speak about his flight with Abcug.

The Children’s Crusade network revolves around a handful of towns, places like Plum City, or Osceola, or Ocala. According to police records, Abcug isn’t the only fugitive QAnon believer to receive support from the Children’s Crusade.

The group is also tied to the mysterious flight of Danielle Stella, a one-time Minnesota Republican congressional candidate and QAnon believer who ran for the seat held by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) until losing her primary on Tuesday. Stella was briefly a favored candidate among the fringe right to take Omar’s seat, until The Guardian reported in July 2019 that she was wanted on a warrant for allegedly shoplifting more than $2,300 worth of goods from Target.

Rather than face the warrant, Stella traveled to a motel in Osceola, Wisconsin, the same town to which Abcug and Ramos had fled after leaving McConnell’s house and the hometown of McConnell associate and chiropractor Michael Olson, who believes God ordered him to help McConnell. Stella’s stay in the hotel was paid for at least partially by Dunklin, the motel’s manager told police.

On the afternoon of Feb. 16, a tipster warned the Osceola Police Department that Stella was being held in the motel against her will. An officer arrived and, based on the tip, asked Stella about her ties to the Children’s Crusade. 

“She said that she has heard of QAnon and that she was slightly involved with the Children’s Crusade movement until she determined that they do not help children,” the report reads. 

A series of strange events ensued. Stella claimed to police that McConnell’s friend Olson had somehow accessed her room. Later that night, another officer was called to the motel over reports of people demanding information on Stella. A woman who identified herself as a friend of Dunklin arrived at the motel and demanded to know Stella’s room number. Later, the same woman called 911 and gave a different name. When a police officer asked why she was using an alias, she said she did it so “nothing would be traced back to her.” 

The Osceola Police Department ultimately decided there was no proof Stella was being held against her will. Stella denied any association with McConnell or the Children’s Crusade. When contacted by The Daily Beast and asked whether she had traveled to Arkansas while a fugitive, Stella dodged the question and accused The Daily Beast of running a “psyop.”

“Do you not want to save our country from the current Bolshevik revolution taking place in our streets?” Stella texted.

Stella’s campaign manager, Alex Rountree, told The Daily Beast that he’s friends with Dunklin but said he didn’t know about McConnell or the Children’s Crusade.

“There were some shady things in Osceola,” Rountree said. 

By mid-November, both Abcug and Ramos were sick of living in a partially burned-out motel by the Arkansas River and had become convinced the Children’s Crusade was stringing them along. Stories of federal agents discovering the homes they had stayed at earlier in their journey were trickling in, with their Virginia host claiming she had been visited by the FBI.

“We were living in a glass cage,” Ramos said in an interview with Northwest Liberty News.

Ramos claims the QAnon group provided Abcug with a presumably bogus “diplomatic immunity passport” for fleeing to the Dominican Republic and urged him to buy a fake passport at a flea market. Ramos’ medical school had filed a missing person report on him. 

“Sarah’s starting to get caught up in some of her own lies,” Ramos said in a YouTube interview about Dunklin, the woman from whom he and Abcug had sought help in Arkansas. 

Tired of Arkansas and receiving no actual legal help from the Children’s Crusade, the pair traveled to Kalispell, Montana, apparently to meet another contact. On Dec. 30, Kalispell police and FBI agents with guns drawn pulled Abcug and Ramos out of a car and arrested Abcug. 

Abcug now faces a felony conspiracy to commit kidnapping charge. She attempted to file a petition for habeas corpus using some of the strange legal tactics popular with her associates, but a federal judge rejected the filing and called it “frivolous.” In early August, Abcug, in a mask and jail jumpsuit, appeared for a video-streamed court hearing, where her bail was set at $250,000. 

Dunklin has become the latest mother to have her child custody case completely derailed by her ties to QAnon.

On Thursday, a Colorado judge ruled Abcug could stand trial on the conspiracy charge, based primarily on the evidence her daughter provided to police. At a December hearing, a judge will decide whether Abcug’s parental rights to her son should be terminated entirely.

Back in Arkansas, Dunklin has become the latest mother to have her child custody case completely derailed by her ties to QAnon and the Children’s Crusade.

But she has not given up on QAnon.

“Q represents a mainstream political and religious view, which we all have the freedom to choose in this country,” Dunklin wrote in a recent email to her ex-husband’s attorney.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matuka said:

He just can't disavow any person or group that supports him, no matter how vile and/or conspiratorial.

Well yeah. How bad can they be if they like Trump. Makes sense.

Can you imagine the circus in the WH? Trump survives on affirmation and you know he’s being used by many just by them telling him he’s #1.