Aggy at LSU - 6pm ESPN

LonghornSean

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You don’t understand. No burrow, no tua, no Georgia, no Clemson. 

They'll f'k it up when they play a team with a pulse.  What they don't see coming is their upcoming bowl loss which will springboard them into next year.  Because there's not many teams they can beat with that sad secondary.  

Just now, DeadArmadillo said:

I’m a Red Raider. But a Big 12 guy. I want to compare performance versus common opponents. How did UT, the fifth best Big 12 team do against LSU and how did A&M do against them?

This has already been discussed.

Aggy is simply wasted after several previous tough losses to their tough SEC West schedule.

LSU is on a roll with a lot of momentum after several previous tough wins against that tough SEC West schedule. 

Both things are true in the mind of aggy. 

5 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I’m a Red Raider. But a Big 12 guy. I want to compare performance versus common opponents. How did UT, the fifth best Big 12 team do against LSU and how did A&M do against them?

You must not have watched either. Uh, wait…lemme think… uh, yeah, we did better?

Addition by subtraction isn't going to win aggie a championship.  They can't build off this pile of shit next year and now they get to fend off negative recruiting for their recruits against other SEC poachers down the home stretch and they can only point to wins against losing teams for trajectory.  Poor aggie.