Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Same bro,  my stonk portofolio is down about 70%.  Granted they were all aggressive plays.  My hope was one would hit and I would potentially have big gains.  So far, just keeps nose diving,  I went into with the mindset to at I’m gambling with the money but looking back, I should have just taken a nice ass vacation instead haha

That’s my problem. I’ve got AZFL, INND, GNCP, and NECA that are all just dipping closer and closer to -100%.

My dumbass held on to HMBL and bought into ALPP too late so I’m watching those get redder and redder.

Figure at this point I’ll just hang loose with all of them in the hopes that one of them goes to the moon like AMC is supposed to be doing.

Other than the drop in value of my stock portfolio, nothing has changed for me.  I will wait for IBRX trial results and FDA approvals and AMYZF commercialization.  There was this bit of news from AMY today.

American Manganese Begins Feed of Battery Production Scrap for RecycLiCo Demonstration Plant Project

Thursday, May 26, 2022 4:00 AM
American Manganese Inc.
American Manganese Inc.

Share this Article
animalsymbolSocial_li.png
Topic: 

SURREY, BC / ACCESSWIRE / May 26, 2022 / American Manganese Inc. ("AMY" or the "Company"), a pioneer in advanced and environmentally friendly lithium-ion battery cathode recycling-upcycling, is pleased to begin testing the first stage of its RecycLiCo™ demonstration plant project with lithium-ion battery cathode production scrap feed material. The scaled-up demonstration plant is designed with a 500 kg/day input capacity of lithium-ion battery waste and will require each processing step of AMY's patented process to be diligently tested and analyzed.

The planned RecycLiCo™ demonstration plant testing schedule will consist of an organized approach that includes the characterization of the battery production scrap feedstock and its response to individual processing steps, to ensure consistent operating parameters to those developed in the laboratory and pilot plant scale. These parameters will include evaluating leaching retention time, temperature, and process chemical consumption to achieve target leach extraction efficiency for lithium, nickel, manganese, and cobalt. The Company will report its progression and analysis throughout the demonstration plant's staged tests.

"Kickstarting the first stage of our demonstration plant project is an incredible milestone, and we look forward to showcasing our scaled-up technology to existing collaborators across the lithium-ion battery supply chain as we diligently progress through the demonstration plant processing steps," said Larry Reaugh, President, and CEO of American Manganese Inc. "We believe this new phase of activities will continue to drive strategic engagement in the lithium-ion battery supply chain and enable the development of our first commercial recycling plant."

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

What time frame are we looking at for IBRX trial results??  

If you go their website https://immunitybio.com/pipeline, you’ll see a number of trials currently in phase 2 or 3.  One bladder cancer study is complete for those having failed other treatments and it’s been filed with the FDA for approval. Their second bladder cancer study is for treating naïve patients. The FDA goal for standard review is to get a drug through the approval process in 10 months.  I would think this has a priority review which narrows the timeframe to 6 months.  IBB, XBI, & LABU are all up nicely today which explains the move in IBRX.  Biotech is starting to twitch.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I just saw this & almost started to laugh; so glad I'm out of ALPP. They bought a CBD company (Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) Enters the Nutraceutical and CBD Manufacturing Industry with its Latest Acquisition of Alternative Labs, LLC (accesswire.com)), must be because of all the synergy with drones, sheetmetal, RCA (well a piece of RCA anyway), etc. Weirdest conglomerate out their & trading around $0.65

At this point I'd call ALPP a Kenny Rogers stock - know when to walk away, know when to run

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I just saw this & almost started to laugh; so glad I'm out of ALPP. They bought a CBD company (Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) Enters the Nutraceutical and CBD Manufacturing Industry with its Latest Acquisition of Alternative Labs, LLC (accesswire.com)), must be because of all the synergy with drones, sheetmetal, RCA (well a piece of RCA anyway), etc. Weirdest conglomerate out their & trading around $0.65

At this point I'd call ALPP a Kenny Rogers stock - know when to walk away, know when to run

if you really want to laugh you should join the ALPP facebook group. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

That acq was a year ago. Not that it makes any more sense 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

Weirdest conglomerate out their & trading around $0.65

To be fair, thats still 16X what it was trading for 20 months ago ($.04). More dips to be had. Actually, they have had so many stock transactions, I have no idea how market cap compares. I did see where they released their 10Q (unaudited) for the first quarter a week ago. Not losing as much money as they did a year ago. 

Edited by Blotto

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Berkshire Hathaway owns everything from BNSF railroad to Fruit of the Loom to the Pampered Chef multi marketing scheme. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

I think there is a difference in buying stock of already extremely successful consumer staples and gasping for complete acquisitions of random stuggling micro micro cap companies spreading your management out thin and having no real successful business. 

I sold all my bullshit stonks at the start of the year (ALPP, AMYZF, HMBL, and some other bullshit) and put it all in XOM. Up 54% in 5 months.

It probably doesn't make up for what I lost on those steaming pieces of shit but at least I scraped something significant back.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Bought 22,500 more shares of EOSE @ 1.97 giving me a total of 32,900 shares at an avg price of 2.44.  Target is 3.80-3.90.  To break out, EOSE needs to take out the March high of 4.97.

Short interest in the stock is now 30%, and probably for good reason looking at their finances. But if they can get additional funding in a way that isn't massively dilutive, you might get some nice squeeze action. 

Have a pretty big limit buy set at 380.75 for SPY again. At the very least I think we go back up to 385 to see if we actually close in a bear market. That will be huge. I'll sell there if it looks shaky. Also all of yalls stonks basically follow the spy anyway. At least this year. You all keep tempting me with uuuu and uec. These 2 for sure just pop right when spy does if not slightly before hand. I'll stick with what has worked for me but man 10%-30% jumps are nice too. Just have to sell them quick. Spy 370 is next if we close below 384. 

• 3 weeks later...

For the past 10 days every single thought or instinct I had about the market going up or down or rallying or not has been wrong. Every single one. Am locked and loaded for spy 350 but who the fuck knows what is going to happen. Maybe I'll just start doing the opposite. It makes sense for the market to rally to 4150. Today was not great. I would think the market rallies here from 3800 before heading to new lows. That makes sense to me. If it doesn't and heads down lower from 3800 then why would people even play? That's no fun for anyone. 

PBIO. Not really a stonk but it is a early development company that has room to run. This is their announcement this morning

of their first signed contract. They have roughly 9 million shares outstanding. Not heavily traded so buying & selling is challenging.

Due diligence, ymmv, etc.

http://ir.pressurebiosciences.com/press-releases/detail/400/pressure-biosciences-announces-contracted-production-launch

Fwiw for you UUUU people, I spoke with a family member who is very high up in an investment bank about uranium. He said the dirty secret is that many of the western countries, USA included, are quietly discouraging further nuclear power development because the waste product can be developed into plutonium to be used by others for nuclear weapons. These countries are concerned that the buildup of nuclear waste around the world will make it easier for adversarial countries to acquire nuclear weapons. Dunno how accurate this is, but he generally knows exactly what he's talking about. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 10:00 AM, KYHorn said:

Fwiw for you UUUU people, I spoke with a family member who is very high up in an investment bank about uranium. He said the dirty secret is that many of the western countries, USA included, are quietly discouraging further nuclear power development because the waste product can be developed into plutonium to be used by others for nuclear weapons. These countries are concerned that the buildup of nuclear waste around the world will make it easier for adversarial countries to acquire nuclear weapons. Dunno how accurate this is, but he generally knows exactly what he's talking about. 

Parental Advisory - do not try this at home, past performance is no guarantee of future returns, the actions seen have been performed by professional stunt personnel 

I don't Always Try to Catch a Falling Knife But when I do I Lose a Finger  or Two - The Most Interesting Man in the World | Make a Meme

Knife Stabbing Into Hand Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - iStock

On 6/30/2022 at 9:00 AM, KYHorn said:

Sons of bitches sure are sending a great smoke screen with the billions$ proposal to build the US stockpile