The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Well, that's good from my perspective. Russian disinformation being used to bolster a FISA warrant against a US citizen would be kind of problematic. 

Except it wasn't necessary to obtain the warrant, but by all means, continue to act otherwise, it's very flattering on you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

what other choice do they have at this point?

Care about their country over their party. Care about their integrity over their party. Stop viewing the political world as an athletic contest with no real consequences. Get the thrill and satisfaction of joining other former GOPs who spit out the filth that betrays what they thought they were voting for. 

Try to see the actual world and not the fantasy that's been painted for them by Rush and FOX.

But, to your implication, they may have totally disarmed their own ability to break step and move away from the cult. They don't actually have the power of choice even though they've been convinced that they've made the brave choice to crush the illusory ebil libs and make this great country great again.

Maybe I should put my own brain through the same chipper. It must be nice to operate without doubt in the certainty of your own virtue.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Except it wasn't necessary to obtain the warrant, but by all means, continue to act otherwise, it's very flattering on you.

I suppose that it is common course of action to include substantial amounts of unnecessary information of questionable origin in FISA applications. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Well, that's good from my perspective. Russian disinformation being used to bolster a FISA warrant against a US citizen would be kind of problematic. 

Negged for being wildly dishonest. Disappointing in you. Nobody embraced Russian disinformation. The Russian sources were accessed by an agent who knew how to judge their likely veracity. If information in the dossier contains inaccurate information, it's not through propagating known lies. 

In fact, that no one, as I recall, used the pee tape as an election story indicates that the data was scrutinized and rated for reliability. No media organization or political organization has, as far as I recall concluded the pee story is true.

Other elements of the dossier have been verified. The source of lying and dishonesty since 2016 and beyond has been Trump, his family, and his associates. There can be no question about that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Has he been asked about his lie that he didn't know what Mueller thought about his memo/summary when Mueller had told him by letter exactly what he thought? 

Yes.  First question from Leahy.  He was evasive.

18 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

A fact the judge was aware of, but that's not why the FBI sought a FISA warrant.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

There's that lie you keep telling. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Negged for being wildly dishonest.

Nothing in that post was dishonest, but thanks for the neg anyways. I think that it is good that further inquiry is taking place. The dossier likely contains components of russian disinformation fed to Steele. Like, for example, the core components describing the coordination efforts between Trump Campaign and Russia. The Russians had multiple motivations for feeding this info to Steele, including attempt to discredit him for his FIFA work.  Information from Steele's intelligence gathering efforts were used to bolster a FISA application against a US citizen.  Let me restate to be clear.  Work product created by a foreign intelligence operative, funded by a political organization, based on sources linked to Russian intelligence, and containing Russian disinformation was used by the FBI in one of the most constitutionally sensitive types of surveillance warrants targeting a US citizen. And lots of people here are totally OK with that.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I suppose that it is common course of action to include substantial amounts of unnecessary information of questionable origin in FISA applications. 

When that information is openly admitted to be unverified and potentially important?  Yeah.  But you know that.  Both Sides!

• Like 2

Just now, Anastasis said:

Nothing in that post was dishonest, but thanks for the neg anyways. I think that it is good that further inquiry is taking place. The dossier likely contains components of russian disinformation fed to Steele. Like, for example, the core components describing the coordination efforts between Trump Campaign and Russia. The Russians had multiple motivations for feeding this info to Steele, including attempt to discredit him for his FIFA work.  Information from Steele's intelligence gathering efforts were used to bolster a FISA application against a US citizen.  Let me restate to be clear.  Work product created by a foreign intelligence operative, funded by a political organization, based on sources linked to Russian intelligence, and containing Russian disinformation was used by the FBI in one of the most constitutionally sensitive types of surveillance warrants targeting a US citizen. And lots of people here are totally OK with that.   

The dossier was not why the FBI sought the warrant. Moreover, the judge was fully aware of all of the above.

Do you know why the FBI went to the FISA court in the first place?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

so much bullshit and lies. dude, you suck at this.

your boy trump coordinated and conspired with the Russians and he got caught. plain and simple. he didnt do it out of some grand scheme as a russian agent to allow the russians to take over America. he did it because he thought he could play the game and come out of it with the Trump Tower in Moscow. He did it in the same way and using the same techniques he has always used: those of organized crime. Its all there in the report. Your boy got caught. The AG is trying his best to make it all go away but for some god forsaken reason it just wont die! The FBI and IC did it the right way. The Steele dossier has proven to be mostly right if not completely including the way the Trump campaign coordinated with them, parroted talking points, and worked in a way and manner that expected to benefit from the KNOWN Russian efforts to assist them. At no time did the motherfucker's campaign try to stop the Russians or do anything to act in America's best interest. Instead he kept playing shadow games with Russians and the US IC. motherfucker could have put a stop to all of it, if he wanted.  So no, the FBI and IC did NOT do anything wrong with the FISA warrants. They didnt spy on the Trump campaign. They did their job. They arent stupid. They didnt unknowingly included Russian misinformation in their FISA report. They included and identified RAW data into later FISA reports. And that raw data corroborated other previously independent and verified data. They followed up on credible leads and did everything by the book from start to finish but the motherfucker you keep defending did not do anything the right way. But you know all of that unless you are just incredibly stupid. But more likely you are just a hardcore trumpkin who likes to lie and play like you are somewhere in the middle without any side but always come down against anyone and everyone that opposes trump and his dipshits. And Trump's obstruction and your adherence thereto continues to this day with the AG of the UNITED STATES covering up multiple crimes for the President. You know better. You know that the AG is fucking hack at this point who is embarrassing our nation and endangering the rule of law. And if you dont know it or wont admit it, then fuck you. you are part of the problem. I hope both the AG and the President are made examples of so as to discourage this sort of behavior from ever happening again. 

Edited by Longhorn94
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I enjoy how, in the same paragraph, something that is cited as "likely" is a few sentences later accepted as fact. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

so much bullshit and lies. dude, you suck at this.

There is not a single lie in there. 

Add to this testimony by FBI lawyer to HIC that the FISA warrant was a 50/50, 49/51 proposition without the dossier content. 

4 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I enjoy how, in the same paragraph, something that is cited as "likely" is a few sentences later accepted as fact. 

You don't think it fairly clear at this point that Steele was fed disinformation by his Russian sources?

33 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Care about their country over their party. Care about their integrity over their party. Stop viewing the political world as an athletic contest with no real consequences. Get the thrill and satisfaction of joining other former GOPs who spit out the filth that betrays what they thought they were voting for. 

Try to see the actual world and not the fantasy that's been painted for them by Rush and FOX.

But, to your implication, they may have totally disarmed their own ability to break step and move away from the cult. They don't actually have the power of choice even though they've been convinced that they've made the brave choice to crush the illusory ebil libs and make this great country great again.

Maybe I should put my own brain through the same chipper. It must be nice to operate without doubt in the certainty of your own virtue.

It's called blind faith.  Usually, it's reserved for Jesus but that old geezer has been replaced by the Republican Party.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

evasive response is evasive. 

I'm not the one with the burden of proof, dipshit.

I'm not the one mentioning in the same post that some contentions are "likely" and then accepting them as fact, and then challenging anyone who calls you out on your bullshit. You show your work. Until then I'll just keep calling you a dipshit.

• Like 3

Just now, TornACL said:

I'm not the one with the burden of proof, dipshit.

I'm not the one mentioning in the same post that some contentions are "likely" and then accepting them as fact, and then challenging anyone who calls you out on your bullshit. You show your work. Until then I'll just keep calling you a dipshit.

he is so full of bullshit. The FISA warrants were supported by multiple points of independent and verified data points. The steele dossier has been proven correct over and over again. Trump has been proven a liar over and over again. And now the AG is covering up the President's lies and shameful acts with his own display of shameful and deceitful conduct. 

Someone can argue all day whether it is wise to impeach Trump or not. Someone can argue all day whether there is a enough evidence to convict trump on conspiring with the russians and obstructing justice. And I will respectfully disagree. But fuck any and all noise that tries to sidestep all of the truly horrific shit Trump has done by attacking the motherfucking FISA warrants that were approved over and over again because not only was there corroborating evidence but the dipshits kept engaging with the Russians over and over again even after being warned about it. Trump conspired with the Russians to get his Tower. He failed but he got the Presidency as his consolation prize. Trump has obstructed justice at every turn into that investigation and again in the Congressional investigation. AG Barr is covering up for Trump and threatening the rule of law for our nation. So fuck anyone that defends this shit and chooses party or "bothsides" over our nation. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Longhorn94 said:

FUCK NO its not clear. You are a liar.

calmer-than-you-are-gif-4.gif

Content of the dossier as russian disinformation is non controversial at this point.  For example, where do you think that Steele got the part about Prague and the coordination of organization and payment to Russian hackers?  If it is not disinformation sourced from a Russian, where did Steele get that information? Did Steele make it up?  Did he get it from a non-Russian source? Wait, let's check Steele's attribution from the source material: "Kremlin insider reports..."  Huh.  Kremlin insider. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

23 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

They didnt unknowingly included Russian misinformation in their FISA report. They included and identified RAW data into later FISA reports. And that raw data corroborated other previously independent and verified data. They followed up on credible leads and did everything by the book from start to finish...

Let's check back in when the OIG report is issued.  Shouldn't be too long here. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

calmer-than-you-are-gif-4.gif

Content of the dossier as russian disinformation is non controversial at this point.  For example, where do you think that Steele got the part about Prague and the coordination of organization and payment to Russian hackers?  If it is not disinformation sourced from a Russian, where did Steele get that information? Did Steele make it up?  Did he get it from a non-Russian source? Wait, let's check Steele's attribution from the source material: "Kremlin insider reports..."  Huh.  Kremlin insider. 

It doesnt fucking matter because Steele disclosed all of that. He said THIS IS RAW DATA so take it all with a grain of salt. So what the fuck did you want the FBI to do with it? to do with info that largely corroborated by independent data previously gathered? Yeah thats what I thought. And its convenient you cherry picked the few things that havent been proven or disproven at this point but left out the other 90% that has been independently verified. Again this is nothing more than disinformation. The FISA warrants were acquired correctly and by the book. The motherfucker in the WH however did not do things by the book nor did he do things correctly. He lied, cheated, and did everything he could possible do to work with the Russians to get his Tower in Moscow and the US presidency. And the fucking AG of the United States is actively engaged in a cover up of Trump's transgressions. Its fucking buillshit. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Let's check back in when the OIG report is issued.  Shouldn't be too long here. 

I have no doubt that the fucking FBI and FISA Judges did everything by the book. Meanwhile, Mr #BOTHSIDES, the fucking AG of the United States continues to engage in a cover up before our very eyes. Where is your outrage and scorn for the deep state corruption that is bubbling up through its talking head at this very moment?

Edited by Longhorn94

Anastasis - if we concede that the Dossier may contain Russian disinformation, will you concede that the FISA Court (along with all intelligence agencies supplying information) would always consider the fact that Russians like disinformation and would have taken that all into account?

45 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

There is not a single lie in there. 

Add to this testimony by FBI lawyer to HIC that the FISA warrant was a 50/50, 49/51 proposition without the dossier content. 

You're a born liar.  It's what you do.

• Like 1

ben sasse with the "let me interrupt for a second" in the middle of him already talking for 2 minutes straight.

republicans don't seem to want barr to speak much at all.  shocking.

ha, then he takes a cheap shot at russian meddling skills (china will be way better and more sophisticated).  lulz.