The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

I hope he tries, and it forces Mueller's hand. He's ready; he's been ready

Yeah, I was happy when I heard Trump fired Sessions. I have to think was ready, if not even waiting, for something like that. I’m hoping the dominoes start falling.

A separate congressional source confirmed that Patel helped write the Nunes memo.

The committee’s staff director, Damon Nelson, also contributed to the memo, the source told me, adding that Nelson is extremely close to Nunes. Nelson served as Nunes’s deputy chief of staff for 11 years, between 2003 until 2014. A congressional official told The Guardian last August that Nelson was involved in the decision to send Patel and Presley to London. Another former Nunes staffer who now works for the committee, Andrew House, also worked closely with Nelson on the memo, the source added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/551825/

Thinking more about Schiff.  I'd love to see the GOP put somebody on HIC as ranking member other than Nunes or Gowdy.  I really believe that Schiff would like to run HIC in a bi-partisan fashion, similar to SIC.  The difference between HIC and SIC when this shit started was HUGE. 

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Thinking more about Schiff.  I'd love to see the GOP put somebody on HIC as ranking member other than Nunes or Gowdy.  I really believe that Schiff would like to run HIC in a bi-partisan fashion, similar to SIC.  The difference between HIC and SIC when this shit started was HUGE. 

Not gonna be Gowdy.  He bailed on his job in the House.  

I've honestly given up on paying attention to all of this...

So what exactly is the real expectation at this time for the left?

Still hoping for Russia?

I wouldn't be worried about Whitaker...I'd be more worried about Trump declassifying everything.

I'm kinda shocked he hasn't done that yet.  But you can bet your life it's coming. 

• Fuck You 3

31 minutes ago, LowPressure said:

So what exactly is the real expectation at this time for the left?

Still hoping for Russia?

I wouldn't be worried about Whitaker...I'd be more worried about Trump declassifying everything.

I'm kinda shocked he hasn't done that yet.  But you can bet your life it's coming. 

WWG1WGA!  11/11!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

You are either a complete hack or one dumb mutherfucker.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Hahahahahha. You're new here. Do you want to know the real answer?

Yeah, I mostly lurked on the old board and learned to avoid this topic, but got bored tonight and decided to test the waters here.  Damn if this post didn't trigger me within five.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

In all seriousness, its not that farfetched. Although the GOP is Trump's party now, they'll of course thrown him under the bus when it becomes politically expedient to do so. Depending on what comes out from this investigation (combined with Trump's ongoing raving lunacy) it could start with the HIC in a "bipartisan" effort

14 hours ago, LowPressure said:

That's just what Cheeto is counting on.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Don’t see this happening when Trump controls the media the GOP voters consume. 

I still say that it won't be shocking to find out that many congressmen have been compromised. It would explain the complete silence from the Rs.

10 minutes ago, retread said:
16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I still say that it won't be shocking to find out that many congressmen have been compromised. It would explain the complete silence from the Rs.

They’re compromised out in the open.  

Their silence is fear based on Trump putting their shit on Twitter blast.  Look at what happened to the Rs that did speak out...  Flake, McCain, and Corker where basically branded traitors to Trump instantly by their own party and democrats vilified them even more.

The silence from the Rs is calculated risk/reward and self preservation assessment. 

Trump doesn’t have some vault of kompromat on these guys, he doesn’t need it.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1