The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is absolutely doing one of those marathon press conferences tomorrow where he rambles for hours.  There’s no way he can resist. 

He will blame Democrats, use the term “crooked cops,” rant about Hillary’s emails, claim the wall is already mostly built and then blame Congress for not allowing him to build a wall, mock the handicapped, wheeze deeply, say “WITCH HUNT” 28 times, and remind us that so many people are saying he won the Most Successful Electorally College Victory Ever.

Just now, deech said:

For something that totally vindicates POTUS, they sure are mighty defensive before the release of the redacted report.  

for everyone wondering how they could start writing a 60 page rebuttal before seeing the report, the leak of communication makes a lot of sense.  it also gave them the proper head start to get defensive.

wasn't barr asked about communication with the doj or white house?  did he just deflect, or was it not a lie yet?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deech said:

For something that totally vindicates POTUS, they sure are mighty defensive before the release of the redacted report.  

this is what makes me skeptical as to what they release/say in the press conference.  All this info coming out about the White House and DOJ discussing report beforehand taints the whole thing. 

Yeah and where are all our resident idiots who were spiking the football and rubbing their tiny dicks in lib tears?

Ya know the ones who declared victory after Barr’s four page summary?

The ones who were asked, “I assume you’ll support the release of the entire report, since you’re so sure it exonerates your team?” and answered “Yes! The whole report should be released?

Those idiots. Where are they? Why aren’t they joining in the chorus demanding to see the entire report?

Oh, what’s that?

They’re a bunch of lying assholes who don’t really care about truth and the rule of law and only see this whole thing as a WWE event and just want to see their team win?

NO KIDDING???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah and where are all our resident idiots who were spiking the football and rubbing their tiny dicks in lib tears?

The ones who were asked, “I assume you’ll support the release of the entire report, since you’re so sure it exonerates your team?” and answered “Yes! The whole report should be released?

Those idiots. Where are they? Why aren’t they joining in the chorus demanding to see the entire report?

Oh, what’s that?

They’re a bunch of lying assholes who don’t really care about truth and the rule of law and only see this whole thing as a WWE event and just want to see their team win?

NO KIDDING???

They’ll be back tomorrow spiking the football and declaring victory even if more than half the damn thing is a bunch of black magic marker or if it obviously shows that trump is the criminal that he is. 

The chances of that happening are greater than the sun rising in the east tomorrow morning.  Expect a deluge. 

20 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

You know one of the times, likely the first time for Trump, had to immediately precede his complete freakout on twitter that weekend of March 15-17 with 50+ insane tweets in 36 hrs.  That, and the fact that Barr is again leaning into it by giving a presser tomorrow morning, are indicative of the report being quite damaging.

LA Times and Wired writer Virginia Heffernan seems to have a source at DOJ who a few weeks ago leaked 1 hr before the Barr letter came out that the actual Mueller report is "it's bad" [for Trump] and not to be confused with the Barr letter.  And today re the redacted form of the report:

Spoiler

15 or so hours before we can comprehend a nectar

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh, what’s that?

NO KIDDING???

Image result for gary johnson tongue gif

10 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

for everyone wondering how they could start writing a 60 page rebuttal before seeing the report, the leak of communication makes a lot of sense.  it also gave them the proper head start to get defensive.

wasn't barr asked about communication with the doj or white house?  did he just deflect, or was it not a lie yet?

Writing a rebuttal to a report that exonerates you makes all the sense in the world.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Y'all been gaslit by whacked out conspiracy theorists like triple and hugo on a collusion delusion for the last three years, but yeah let's make sure we call out the people laughing at this hysterical nonsense as the delusions crumble. SCOTUS Marshal at Arms still has a chance. Gazprom brokerage and Dumbfuck Carter Page Ph.D. masterminding this shit. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Writing a rebuttal to a report that exonerates you makes all the sense in the world.

when word of the rebuttal being written a few days ago, many asked, "how can they start writing a rebuttal without knowing what's in the report."

makes more sense now.  at least to me.

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Monica was smeared long before the Starr report came out. So if that’s the justification then its bullshit.

Kind of like Kavenaugh saying he’s now learned his lesson from his work on the Clinton investigation and now opposes what an independent counsel does and its trampling of presidential prerogative. Complete and total horseshit. 

It's exactly what Neal Katyal, the author of the rules themselves said.  DDD Dad posted an interview upthread.  And there were sordid details about Lewinsky previously unknown revealed in the Starr Report.

Just now, TornACL said:

These guys aren't acting like people who are exonerated. 

If it exonerated him, they would release it tell everyone to fuck off and simply say we're going to focus on governing.  This dog and pony show revolves completely the issue of whether Barr's summary is a political hack job.

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Y'all been gaslit by whacked out conspiracy theorists like triple and hugo on a collusion delusion for the last three years, but yeah let's make sure we call out the people laughing at this hysterical nonsense as the delusions crumble. 

people-who-got-over-excited-and-celebrat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

These guys aren't acting like people who are exonerated. 

Well this is for two reasons. (1) the report does not exonerate him, but we won’t know that until it’s finally released and (2) these people are criminals. Criminals best tactic is to attack the people prosecuting them if they have the money and means to do so, which these particular set of criminals have. We’re not talkin about gang bangin Jerome here, these are criminals of the highest order who have somehow managed to achieve the highest office in the land. 

Absolute corruption. 

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Personally, I think the report is going to be a shit sandwich for #bothsides.  Which means we'll just keep up the insanity and spin until the election.

How is it going to be a shit sandwich for the democrats?  How many democrats were indicted?  If by shit sandwich for democrats you mean they won’t know what to do because they’re incompetent then I agree.

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Y'all been gaslit by whacked out conspiracy theorists like triple and hugo on a collusion delusion for the last three years, but yeah let's make sure we call out the people laughing at this hysterical nonsense as the delusions crumble. SCOTUS Marshal at Arms still has a chance. Gazprom brokerage and Dumbfuck Carter Page Ph.D. masterminding this shit. 

That’s a stupid take, even for Captain #Bothsides.

5 minutes ago, deech said:

The full report still has to vindicate Trump significantly.  Otherwise, the last few weeks will be re-written as the stupidest attempt at spin in the history of politics.

Meh, Trump's dysfunctional team of retards rewrites that record book every couple of months. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

What’s funny about this post is we never really did a deep dive into Trump’s organized crime connections, at least I didn’t. That rabbit hole seemed almost unimportant compared to the Russian operation, which will probably be detailed greatly in the Mueller report tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What’s funny about this post is we never really did a deep dive into Trump’s organized crime connections, at least I didn’t. That rabbit hole seemed almost unimportant compared to the Russian operation, which will probably be detailed greatly in the Mueller report tomorrow. 

Oh, oh, oh. Maybe we also get a prague payoff of the Russian hackers deep dive too.  And then Brick can post another #bothsides quip, cause it was really cute the first time too.  

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, I don’t get that.  “Hugo and triple gaslit y’all with some crazy video you’ve never seen but that I keep posting.”  Who was gaslighting again?

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Oh, oh, oh. Maybe we also get a prague payoff of the Russian hackers deep dive too.  And then Brick can post another #bothsides quip, cause it was really cute the first time too.  

Are you referring to the Russian agents that were not indicted as part of the Mueller investigation?  Oh wait...

26 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The thing is, we already know there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. A lot of it, actually.

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Yeah, I don’t get that.  “Hugo and triple gaslit y’all with some crazy video you’ve never seen but that I keep posting.”  Who was gaslighting again?

Where the fuck do you think that I got that video from?  Hugo posted the screen cap here. 

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

“Both sides” conspired to get trump elected, including the dems apparently. 

Both sides conspiring (unwittingly of course) is plausible. After all, a noted pundit recently had this to say: “ …the Republican Party, whose last remaining raison d'etre is to frustrate Democrats, seems to be thinking: We are determined to lose the 2020 election in order to foil Democrats' attempts to lose it.”

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, I think I had a disclaimer on it too like, “I haven’t vetted this or this is something going around so don’t read too much into it.”

Your actual quote:

On 8/30/2018 at 10:13 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’ve had this chart saved since November 2017 and assuming half this stuff checks out, it’s just too complicated for the average American to absorb or comprehend.

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Why the fuck is Anastasis melting down like he's Donald Jr. or some shit? 

Dunno. My best guess is Chrispy troll somehow got a hold of the Mueller report and forwarded it to him to read and now he’s apparently freaking out because he either (1) doesn’t like what it says or (2) it might affect his perception that he’s somehow a passive natural observer of the persons, entities, and beings posting on this board while maintaining an impressive facade of passivity even in these unarguably controversial times.

My guess is number 2. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Dunno. My best guess is Chrispy troll somehow got a hold of the Mueller report and forwarded it to him to read and now he’s apparently freaking out because he either (1) doesn’t like what it says or (2) it might affect his perception that he’s somehow a passive natural observer of the persons, entities, and beings posting on this board while maintaining an impressive facade of passivity even in these unarguably controversial times.

My guess is number 2. 

(3) Russia! Russia! Russia! is a distraction from the core political problems we face as a country.