The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Anastasis said:

(3) Russia! Russia! Russia! is a distraction from the core political problems we face as a country.  

Well obviously you just now avoided the issue. You should grow a beard like JFK killer relative/dad/Cuban/Code red Ted teen wolf.  Just to let us know you’re serious.

If you truly think its russia though, I won’t disagree with you without first some sort of debate. 

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Your actual quote:

So that means I was pushing this grand conspiracy theory for three years because I mentioned it in one post?  

I saved the chart because it was interesting but it wasn’t worth exploring for me because what if it was all true?  Who doesn’t know Trump is corrupt POS with loose ties to organized crime?  It didn’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

The real story was always Putin’s assault on western democracy and how to defend against it.  That’s where the majority of my content has been focused.   

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So that means I was pushing this grand conspiracy theory for three years because I mentioned it in one post?  

I saved the chart because it was interesting but it wasn’t worth exploring for me because what if it was all true?  Who doesn’t know Trump is corrupt POS with loose ties to organized crime?  It didn’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

The real story was always Putin’s assault on western democracy and how to defend against it.  That’s where the majority of my content has been focused.   

White man’s burden Lloyd. White man’s burden. 

Barr’s statements and conduct absolutely guarantee that anything incriminating will be redacted. Tomorrow will just be more of the same bullshit. It’s time for the dems to grow some balls and get the entire fucking report.

Even the trumplicans want to see it. The only ones who don’t want you to see it are the corrupt shitheads like Barr and trump and the people they send out their talking points to like the people on this board being paid to parrot out bullshit.

Release the report. Let the American people decide. 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

To be clear, the leaks and public awareness didn't start to pick up steam until early 2017.  If you want laughs, try to find Anastasis' state of mind around this stuff on the scat site back in the spring of '17, a full half-year before we ever got the first whiff of indictments with Manafort and Gates.  

I guess the funny part is that, even today, situational awareness has never progressed beyond #bothsides and burn it all down.

If you think that the trump campaign was not capable of coordinating with themselves, much less a broad reaching conspiracy with a foreign power that pivoted around a major international brokerage of petroleum assets you are in the tank for trump. 

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

If you think that the trump campaign was not capable of coordinating with themselves, much less a broad reaching conspiracy with a foreign power that pivoted around a major international brokerage of petroleum assets you are in the tank for trump. 

I appreciate you always slipping in glaring clues that you're not operating in good faith here.

53 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Oh, oh, oh. Maybe we also get a prague payoff of the Russian hackers deep dive too.  And then Brick can post another #bothsides quip, cause it was really cute the first time too.  

Yeah, it's been real fucking cute from you for the last couple years. You may as well change your fucking handle to #bothsides now, poor lil anastasia

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Barr’s statements and conduct absolutely guarantee that anything incriminating will be redacted. Tomorrow will just be more of the same bullshit. It’s time for the dems to grow some balls and get the entire fucking report.

Agreed. I fully expect a heavily redacted report that establishes nothing, and keeps the spin cycle in motion. Team Trump is like a broke motherfucker moving a bunch of debt from one credit card to another. Eventually the music stops, but tomorrows theatre wont be the catalyst. 

Pro-trump crowd will claim "nothing to see here, move along". Anti-Trump crowd will scream bloody murder. Ultimately, we're no further along.

As long as Team Trump is calling the shots (and you're a fucking fool if you think Barr is impartial) there is no chance damaging info is released. Trump would eat the keister-stashed report directly out of Barr's asshole at the podium, rather than risk losing the charade of this presidency.

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

(3) Russia! Russia! Russia! is a distraction from the core political problems we face as a country.  

Core problems like having bowed and folded in the face of attacks by the Turkish on our own soil, attacks on our institutions by the Russians and Chinese, and the killing of a dumbass college kid and a professional journalist abroad?  Meanwhile, we demonize political opponents, try to get police to brutalize citizens, want our military to behave like unprofessionals and admonish them for not violating our neighbors sovereignty, make fake deals with the Norks, increase the trade deficits, run up the welfare for constituents because he is a fucking idiot, mock fellow citizens because he thinks they are not Americans but a foreign country and not send substantial aid because he is a racist dickhead,  run up debt, cut education, try for the Nth time to make the fake trickle down economics hypothesis work, oh and we are putting kids in cages and expecting kids 0-2 years old to represent themselves as we traumatize them and violate their foundational security that are their parents, calling deceased service member's families and promising to send a check but lying until he got caught, and even better, forgetting the name of a fallen soldier and trying to argue with a dead man, lied about the press, lied to the press and the public and referred to wannabe nazi sympathizers as "very fine people."

Oh yeah, an why is it always Russians?  If this administration, whose family has lied repeatedly about their relationship with Russians, declared in the past their relationship with Russians, imports wives from the region and they have secret meetings with Russians, and invite the Russians to mock our dedicated civil servants?  Why are all of the allegations linked to Russia? Why did Russia help him?  Why did he ask the Russians to hack Hillary? Why didn't he ask South Africa?  Or Columbia?  Or Spain?  Why does it always come back to the Russians?   

I'll let you know.  It's Marsha because she was favored and hot.   It's Russia cause he is their pawn and they own him.   Notice how quiet that fuck is about our military skullfucking the Russians?  He doesn't care one fucking bit about America or Americans.  He is here to fleece us.  Trump University students already learned that.  Every bank and contractor he ever hired learned that.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hatch already being briefed on the transition of power. 

Hypothetical: You are the GOP. You just hit the jackpot and got an idiot for candidate with a rabid base loyal to your cause with the GOP tag next to it. And then...work with me here...you hear that this new idiot President may have been working with the Russians (wittingly or not) and that maybe a few other GOP types could be funded by them (wittingly or not) AND that that doesn't make for great optics AND there is going to be an investigation into it AND a special prosecutor is assigned to lead that investigation. Let that marinate.

Would you start working on contingency plans? Would you start strategizing to mitigate real world, historical consequence type shit?

You are arguing "your" conspiracies are some how justified because we have "ours". You are both siding again. I'm not even sure you can help it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

How is it going to be a shit sandwich for the democrats?  How many democrats were indicted?  If by shit sandwich for democrats you mean they won’t know what to do because they’re incompetent then I agree.

Meaning, it's going to be just inconclusive enough for everyone to continue to twist in the wind.  There will be some small vindication, and some indication of guilt.  And some stuff redacted for ongoing investigation that no one is going to get.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Meaning, it's going to be just inconclusive enough for everyone to continue to twist in the wind.  There will be some small vindication, and some indication of guilt.  And some stuff redacted for ongoing investigation that no one is going to get.

They'll get it.

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Just for the record I was shouted down when I said this the first day I waded into this ex-cloakroom.

37 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yeah, it's been real fucking cute from you for the last couple years. You may as well change your fucking handle to #bothsides now, poor lil anastasia

You and triple can wrap yourselves up in a nice little #bothsides blanket and act like those are pillows. 

19 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

Just for the record I was shouted down when I said this the first day I waded into this ex-cloakroom.

Here for the gangbang.

Check the post record, this is essentially what I said.  

It’s been a hilarious couple of years of fan fiction from the usual suspects.

perp walk tomorrow?

Edited by Incredulity

Smoke, but no fire, at least not a prove-able fire.

Hannity and Maddow will shriek and bleat and piss and moan while getting rich off of team politics and stupid people.

We will still have to vote him out.

Bank it.

Edited by BradInATX

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

If that's the case, it's a win for Democrats and will be that much worse for the White House when the entire report makes its way to the public.

The White House will be occupied by a Democrat when we finally get to see the full report. 

How can anyone believe this isn't just a political shit show at this point and that republicans will cover every single thing up and nothing will happen for the horrific shit trump and company have pulled? The Dems are all talk no pecker too because they don't want their transgressions aired publicly either. 

Abandon all hope for this country ever not being a giant shit show again. Spend your money now while it still has value. Live and ride the fucking wave crashing down when it comes. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Masterminded by Carter Page, Ph.D.

You're acting like it's impossible for trumps stooges to be manipulated by a foreign power and find themselves in a place of collusion and treason. And that a man who is known to break rules when it suits him wouldn't take advantage of every possible edge available to him without considering the consequences. 

It's more that you only ever defend against the idea that trump did anything wrong. And when you do, you justify it by saying it's something that both sides are guilty of at some point. And then when you get called out, you look down your nose at anyone who thinks that past failure doesn't justify present failure

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

when word of the rebuttal being written a few days ago, many asked, "how can they start writing a rebuttal without knowing what's in the report."

makes more sense now.  at least to me.

As if there was ever any doubt that Barr was sharing the contents of the report with the White House. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You're acting like it's impossible for trumps stooges to be manipulated by a foreign power and find themselves in a place of collusion and treason.

We've come quite the ways from the good ole days when an international conspiracy related to the brokerage rights for a major international financial transaction negotiated by a barely literate idiot with a PhD was at the center of all this. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

We've come quite the ways from the good ole days when an international conspiracy related to the brokerage rights for a major international financial transaction negotiated by a barely literate idiot with a PhD was at the center of all this. 

It's almost like there's been an ongoing investigation into those details or something. It's just astounding how you give such deep skepticism to anything negative about the trump admin, and yet you are so willing to give that admin the benefit of the doubt on a mountain of issues that you attack #bothsides for