The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

How exactly does Trump instruct a private citizen to do anything?

EDIT:  what Judge asked

Y’all are asking the wrong questions and clearly haven’t adjusted yet to the new paradigm we’re in.

“What couldn’t Trump do?” should be how we frame everything going forward since he cannot be held accountable through the normal legal system while in office.  Bill Barr has made this crystal clear. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Is it obstruction for Democrats to attempt to bully Barr, when he is investigating them for how they started the special council failure?

Do you understand what obstruction of justice is measured by, or are you just throwing the term around like a macguffin? Please, outline how the democrats are committing an obstructive act, demonstrate a nexus between the act and an official proceeding, and show evidence of corrupt intent.

As far as I know, the House is not interfering in the DOJ's IG investigation at all, which is the official proceeding that is investigating the origin of the special counsel (not council, btw). So what other official proceeding is the House of Reps committing obstructive acts against, and what are those specific obstructive act(s)?

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Y’all are asking the wrong questions and clearly haven’t adjusted yet to the new paradigm we’re in.

“What couldn’t Trump do?” should be how we frame everything going forward since he cannot be held accountable through the normal legal system while in office.  Bill Barr has made this crystal clear. 

It is clear that the president of the United States can do anything as long as he has the protection of his political party.

The clock is ticking.

Just now, David Dennison said:

You mean other than: His racist actions as a landlord, his position on the Central Park Five, Mexicans are rapists, the Muslim ban, Charlottesville, his family separation policy, etc., etc.

No, he's not a racist. He's just misunderstood.

Here we go, parroting the same mis-quotations and lies over and over. You only hear what you want him to say, and when he doesn't say it, you claim "dog-whistle" or just misquote him.

Here's the real quote. Yes illegals crossing the border are rapists. There's an insane number of rapes with the coyotes.  

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

"muslim ban" was never a muslim ban.

Truth: The term “Muslim ban” has appeared so frequently in media stories about the executive order and repeated incessantly over social media that it is widely assumed that this term is in the official text of the order. The ACLU used/uses the term in its press releases and it was adopted by much of the media for use in everything from headlines to story text to broadcast commentaries. However, the term “Muslim ban” appears nowhere in the order. Neither do the words “Muslim,” “Islam,” or “Islamic.” In fact, except for Syria, the order does not even mention the proscribed nations by name, referring simply to the list of seven nations that had already been singled out for special concern by President Obama as leading incubators of terrorists (see below). After a few days of being chastised for misrepresentation on this issue, some of the media began dropping the “Muslim ban” trigger words, to be replaced by references to the seven countries as “Muslim-majority nations” or “predominantly Muslim nations.” This way they can still project the inference that the president is doing something seemingly un-American by allegedly discriminating against foreigners solely based upon their religious beliefs. As we will see below, this media tactic, when wedded to devious polling questions, has been very important in producing poll results that appear to show a majority of Americans oppose the new refugee restrictions.

However, not only does the Trump order not mention Muslims, but his proposed new rules do not affect the vast majority of the planet’s Muslims. Only one of the top 10 most populous Muslim nations (Iran) is affected by the executive order. Here are the 10 largest Muslim countries by population: Indonesia (209.1 million), Pakistan (176.2 million), India (167.4 million), Bangladesh (134.4 million), Nigeria (77.3 million), Egypt (77.0 million), Iran (73.5 million), Turkey (71.3 million), Algeria (34.7 million), and Morocco (31.9 Million). The order also does not affect, for instance, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and other Muslim countries. In other words, the “Muslim ban” meme was a calculated lie, albeit one that Trump injudiciously handed to his opponents by using that term during the campaign.

Similarly, the usual mainstream-media culprits — New York Times, CNN, USA Today, Time, Yahoo News, Bloomberg, Reuters, Associated Press, NBC, etc. (virtually the entire globalist media herd) — reflecting the hive mentality of the globalist-controlled media, alternately (in headlines, story text, and commentary) continue to refer to President Trump’s executive order as an “immigration ban.” Again, this is a calculated deception (i.e., a lie), since the executive order had nothing to do with, and would not have affected, the vast majority of people from around the world who are involved in the process of legally immigrating to the United States.

Following the judicial rulings against the Trump executive order, the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), on February 11, released their own extensive analysis of the government data referred to in the Senate committee report mentioned above. Contrary to the statements of the plaintiffs, the courts, and their media supporters, the CIS study shows that at least 72 terrorists were admitted to the United States from the seven dangerous countries:

• Somalia: 20

• Yemen: 19

• Iraq: 19

• Syria: 7

• Iran: 4

• Libya: 2

• Sudan: 1

• Total: 72

According to the CIS report, at least 17 of these individuals entered as refugees from these terror-prone countries. Three came in on student visas and one arrived on a diplomatic visa. “At least 25 of these immigrants eventually became citizens,” notes the CIS. “Ten were lawful permanent residents, and four were illegal aliens.”

[/spoiler]

Charlottsville? You saying Trump started that Dickie Spencer vs. antifa riot? 

"Family separation policy", the same one Obama had in the rule books but just didn't enforce? 

You have to separate children away from people who cross the boarder, because of human trafficking. You have to figure out who they are, and if they are using the kid to try to get across. Pretty simple stuff. If you don't want to be separated from your child, don't be irresponsible and bring them on a dangerous journey across the border illegally.

[/spoiler]

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Here we go, parroting the same mis-quotations and lies over and over. You only hear what you want him to say, and when he doesn't say it, you claim "dog-whistle" or just misquote him.

Here's the real quote. Yes illegals crossing the border are rapists. There's an insane number of rapes with the coyotes.  

Reveal hidden contents

[/spoiler]

"Family separation policy", the same one Obama had in the rule books but just didn't enforce? 

You have to separate children away from people who cross the boarder, because of human trafficking. You have to figure out who they are, and if they are using the kid to try to get across. Pretty simple stuff. If you don't want to be separated from your child, don't be irresponsible and bring them on a dangerous journey across the border illegally.

[/spoiler]

Link? Should be easy to find all these coyote rapes. 

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Do you understand what obstruction of justice is measured by, or are you just throwing the term around like a macguffin? Please, outline how the democrats are committing an obstructive act, demonstrate a nexus between the act and an official proceeding, and show evidence of corrupt intent.

As far as I know, the House is not interfering in the DOJ's IG investigation at all, which is the official proceeding that is investigating the origin of the special counsel (not council, btw). So what other official proceeding is the House of Reps committing obstructive acts against, and what are those specific obstructive act(s)?

Do you? Do the House Democrats?

This entire clusterfuck right now is because Mueller didn't find a conclusion on obstruction, and forced Barr to do it. But according to House Democrats there is still obstruction. 

They also are pressing Barr to discuss ongoing investigations... ones into them...

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Link? Should be easy to find all these coyote rapes. 

https://journalistsresource.org/studies/government/immigration/violence-women-illegal-immigrants-border/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612793/The-women-know-theyre-going-raped-Female-immigrants-sneaking-US-taking-birth-control-avoid-unwanted-pregnancies.html

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/facing-risk-rape-migrant-women-prepare-birth-control

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_of_migrants_from_Latin_America_to_the_United_States

The newspaper La Jornada surveyed women attempting to migrate while they were in Mexican border cities. 30% said coyotes forced them to have sex as payment.

According to a report by Splinter News, as many as 80% of women and girls coming to the United States from Central America are sexually assaulted.

Michelle Brané of the Women's Refugee Commission told Tucson Weekly that "nonprofit groups and even the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement ... estimate that the vast majority of women and female children encounter some sort of sexual assault en route to the United States," and that "it's become the norm, and in many cases with female children, they just assume that there's been some sort of incident."

https://splinternews.com/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-1793842446

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zavala said:

imagine being this gullible.  it was literally struck down because you can't ban people based on religious beliefs.

then they changed a few words in it.

then it was struck down because you can't ban people based on religious beliefs.

then they changed a few words in it.

then it was upheld 5-4, specifically saying in the opinion that we are going to ignore the calls of Trump to have "a complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. . . "

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population… . Mr. Trump stated, “Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again.”

Geist: Donald, a customs agent would then ask a person their religion?

Trump: That would be probably—they would say, “Are you Muslim?”

Geist: And if they said, “Yes,” they would not be allowed in the country?

Trump: That’s correct.

I think Islam hates us. There is something – there is something there that is a tremendous hatred there. There’s a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There’s an unbelievable hatred of us… . we can’t allow people coming into this country who have this hatred of the United States and of people who are not Muslim.

I’m looking at it very strongly with Rudy Giuliani heading it. I’ve spoken to him a little while ago. We’re going to put together a group of five or six people. Very, very highly thought of people, and I think Rudy will head it up, and we’ll look at the Muslim ban or the ‘temporary ban’ as we call it … He will head it up and he’s agreed to do so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

This entire clusterfuck right now is because Mueller didn't find a conclusion on obstruction, and forced Barr to do it. But according to House Democrats there is still obstruction. 

They also are pressing Barr to discuss ongoing investigations... ones into them...

I do understand what obstruction is measured by. I laid it out for you in my question. Mueller did not say Barr should decide obstruction, he pretty clearly says that it should be up to the Congress.

Also, Barr's central argument is that trump didn't obstruct justice because there was no underlying crime. Barr's DOJ opened a prosecution yesterday against an individual for obstruction of justice without an underlying crime.

And also, you completely ignored my question. Please outline the specific obstructive act(s) by the House, the official proceeding their act(s) obstructed, and show (at a minimum) evidence of their corrupt intent in taking those actions. That is the standard for obstruction of justice. By that measure, I don't see an argument against the House and house dems. If you do, please break it down for me.

34 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yeah all those white supremacists like... let me guess.. The spook Dick Spencer and... ???? 

White-supremacy.jpg

Oh, I apologize to the board, I haven't been keeping up with the cr the past few weeks and didn't recognize you as a troll.

14 minutes ago, Zavala said:

This entire clusterfuck right now is because Mueller didn't find a conclusion on obstruction, and forced Barr to do it.

Oh, just shut the fuck up.  That is not what happened and you know it.  

Tell me, why do you bend over backwards to distort truth and outright lie when it comes to Trump and this SC investigation?  

17 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Who appointed the special counsel?

11 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I do understand what obstruction is measured by. I laid it out for you in my question. Mueller did not say Barr should decide obstruction, he pretty clearly says that it should be up to the Congress.

Also, Barr's central argument is that trump didn't obstruct justice because there was no underlying crime. Barr's DOJ opened a prosecution yesterday against an individual for obstruction of justice without an underlying crime.

And also, you completely ignored my question. Please outline the specific obstructive act(s) by the House, the official proceeding their act(s) obstructed, and show (at a minimum) evidence of their corrupt intent in taking those actions. That is the standard for obstruction of justice. By that measure, I don't see an argument against the House and house dems. If you do, please break it down for me.

“He can’t.” - Narrator 

30 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Reveal hidden contents

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Dude, learn English. If you can’t see it in his quotes about Mexicans, your elementary school education failed you. 

3 hours ago, Zavala said:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/ku-klux-klan

Yup, those fucking idiots get all the attention - you would think they are more numerous. Even the splc, who would love to inflate the numbers, estimates 5000 to 8000 nationwide.

A bit of a longshot when you call every Trump supporter a racist KKK member. It's hilarious. 

Probably 50M die-hard Trump supporters in America. the rest of people don't care or vote blue. So 0.016% could be KKK members. 

Next you are gonna call all Trump supporters neo-nazis, and Trump an anti-semite.  

Yep, there's a Nazi behind every tree according to some here (David Dennison in particular)....  oooooh scaaaaaahary stuff.......  

The whole Neo nazi numbers thing has been discussed often, there just aren't a statistical number of them to even move a census graph.  They're outliers with no political power.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yep, there's a Nazi behind every tree according to some here (David Dennison in particular)....  oooooh scaaaaaahary stuff.......  

The whole Neo nazi numbers thing has been discussed often, there just aren't a statistical number of them to even move a census graph.  They're outliers with no political power.

Yeah, I've never said anything close to that.

I don't even know where this crock of shit goes, but I am going to flush it here.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/politics/cnn-town-hall-james-comey/index.html

Washington (CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey will take questions at a town hall next Thursday moderated by CNN's Anderson Cooper.

The town hall will air at 8 p.m. ET May 9, from Washington, DC.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Jesus people. Stop engaging Zavala. He routinely lies. Not half-truths, not nuanced argument. Straight up lies. He gets called on it by posters and then moves on without addressing it. He's a troll and a coward. 

My replies to him aren't expecting good faith discourse, but we shouldn't let lies go unchallenged. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Who appointed the special counsel?

Rod Rosenstein, you know, same guy that recommended firing Comey. Later they claim firing Comey is obstruction of justice. Classic. Surly Rod didn't have any conflicts that would require recusal?

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein.  Lisa is a high-powered attorney in Washington, DC, who specializes in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the Deep State, err, I mean, the Intelligence Communities.

Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama forty-five times, Kathleen Sebellius fifty-six times, Bill Clinton forty times, and Hillary Clinton seventeen times between 1991 and 2017.

It's curious that Rosenstein, Comey, Learner and Mueller have been doing what they are doing so long.

Comey investigated Clinton Foundation in 2002. Assistant AG running tax division of DOJ was Rosenstein. Director of the FBI was Mueller. Learner was moved to Tax Exception branch at the IRS.

2009 Uranium One, Mueller at the FBI. US Attorney in Maryland handling the case, Rosenstein. IRS running Charitable Division, Learner. 

2015 private e-mail server. Comey investigates, exonerates Clinton and Learner.

• Fuck You 8

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We should wait for the Nazis to become a real movement with real political power before addressing them.

Or maybe just stop calling normal working class American families with opposing political views Nazis.

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I don't even know where this crock of shit goes, but I am going to flush it here.

Washington (CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey will take questions at a town hall next Thursday moderated by CNN's Anderson Cooper.

Is he going to ask him about his leaks again?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

My replies to him aren't expecting good faith discourse, but we shouldn't let lies go unchallenged. 

I found a comment containing three obvious lies that requires your denouncement.

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

It's not that every trump supporter is a neo-nazi, but that every neo-nazi is a trump supporter. If you can't understand why trump failing to denounce and push away those (very fine) people could lead to an impression that he enjoys their support, and why that is a strong piece of evidence to the claim that trump is an anti-semite, then you're pretty fucking dense then bucko.

1. Not every NeoNazi is a Trump supporter. Were you to try and find evidence for this, you would find none.

2. Trump denounced Neonazis, here's the transcript. What the MSM was outraged about was that he condemned the antifa people as well, and so they reported the falsehood a thousand times until it became "truth". He repeatedly condemned neonazis, it's right there in the transcript.

3. Trump isn't the least bit an antisemite, and again you have no evidence. He's extremely popular in Israel for all his pro Israel policies, and his grandkids are being raised jewish with his approval. 

Captain, how do you feel about these lies? Do you condemn them?

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Don’t lie, if Robert Mueller held a town hall, you’d watch. 

You think he's going to testify?

I wonder what his response would be to the leaks.

The turd-le said a thing

Edited by Zavala

Jimmy James 

... the arbiter of who has "lost credibility here" still hanging on like a scorned bitch. 

take the loss, pussy. 

your "credibility" on this matter is laughable and your idiotic assumption of ability to assign "credibility" on to others, while yours has been destroyed and you insist upon digging the hole deeper is as amusing as your party's answers moving forward. 

The orange haired moron in office is there and will remain there because of the Jimmy Jameses who are spinning around in the grief cycle. 

Thanks for ensuring that no qualified President will ever be elected in either of our lifetimes, you unbelievable moron. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

So you have a problem with a former FBI Director being interviewed (or "town halled") on CNN.  Do you have similar problems with conservative (say, the President) being interviewed on "Fox and Friends"?

No?

Odd.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I found a comment containing three obvious lies that requires your denouncement.

1. Not every NeoNazi is a Trump supporter. Were you to try and find evidence for this, you would find none.

2. Trump denounced Neonazis, here's the transcript. What the MSM was outraged about was that he condemned the antifa people as well, and so they reported the falsehood a thousand times until it became "truth". He repeatedly condemned neonazis, it's right there in the transcript.

3. Trump isn't the least bit an antisemite, and again you have no evidence. He's extremely popular in Israel for all his pro Israel policies, and his grandkids are being raised jewish with his approval. 

Captain, how do you feel about these lies? Do you condemn them?

1. You got me. I guess I should have said "most neonazis are trump supporters".

2. Let's do a fun exercise on the transcript you linked. You claim he denounces neonazis repeatedly. Let's take a look together! I'm doing a ctrl+F for "nazi", here's what I found!

Q: Do you think what you call the alt left is the same as neo-Nazis?

Trump: All of those people -- i've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.

You take a look at some of the groups and you see and you would know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases, you are not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. This week, it is Robert E. Lee and this week, Stonewall Jackson. Is it George Washington next? You have to ask yourself, where does it stop? You take a look. The night before. They were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

Infrastructure question. Go ahead.

Trump claims to condemn neo-nazis, then says that not everyone who attended the unite the right rally, known for the "jews will not replace us" chant were neonazis, and some just liked a traitorous general who led an armed insurrection against the United States. And then he attacks the media for being dishonest in their coverage.

Q: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

Trump: I think there is blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there is blame object both on both sides. I have no doubt about it. You don't have doubt about it either. If you reported it accurately, you would say that the neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. Excuse me. They didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis. You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me. Are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him. Good. Are we going to take down his statue. He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? It is fine. You are changing history and culture.

You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Not condemning neonazis, in fact claiming that the people who were there are unfairly being called neonazis. He also takes a shot at the counter protesters, one of whom was killed by a neonazi on US soil.

Q: You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly?

Trump: No, no. There were people in that rally. I looked the night before. If you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. I am sure there were some bad ones.

The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. You had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest and very legally protest. I don't know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn't have a permit.

So I only tell you this. There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was horrible moment for our country, a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Does anybody have a final question? Do you have an infrastructure question?

Again, not condemning neonazis, and even is arguing that they were only there to "innocently protest and very legally protest".

So that's a swing and a miss there, my friend, on the topic of trump denouncing neonazis.

3. You're arguing the intellectual equivalent of "he's not racist, he has black friends". Trump has made repeated denouncements of George Soros since 2016, using rhetoric that is consistent with anti semitic attacks. He frequently retweets and gives credence to white nationalists who in turn inspire very fine people like the synagogue shooters (multiple occasions now, new high score!)

So to your question: I do not denounce what I said, and you're about as good at forming a well supported argument as a bag of hammers. 

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Rod Rosenstein, you know, same guy that recommended firing Comey. Later they claim firing Comey is obstruction of justice. Classic. Surly Rod didn't have any conflicts that would require recusal?

It's curious that Rosenstein, Comey, Learner and Mueller have been doing what they are doing so long.

Comey investigated Clinton Foundation in 2002. Assistant AG running tax division of DOJ was Rosenstein. Director of the FBI was Mueller. Learner was moved to Tax Exception branch at the IRS.

2009 Uranium One, Mueller at the FBI. US Attorney in Maryland handling the case, Rosenstein. IRS running Charitable Division, Learner. 

2015 private e-mail server. Comey investigates, exonerates Clinton and Learner.

Who appointed Rod Rosenstein?

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So you have a problem with a former FBI Director being interviewed (or "town halled") on CNN. 

Do I have a problem with it?  Nah.  I think that's going to be a great platform for him on CNN to virtue signal and ponder geological time while contemplating the significant role that he played in turning the 2016 election against Clinton.  

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Do I have a problem with it?  Nah.  I think that's going to be a great platform for him on CNN to virtue signal and ponder geological time while contemplating the significant role that he played in turning the 2016 election against Clinton.  

. . . and yet you struggle to develop the same scorn when members of the current administration and staff appear on FOX News.  I'm telling you, it's a real puzzler.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

. . . and yet you struggle to develop the same scorn when members of the current administration and staff appear on FOX News.  I'm telling you, it's a real puzzler.

Comey is your homey too, I see. 

It's amazing that this guy gets quarter in any segment of the American political spectrum at this point.