Cowboys/Eagles, laugh out loud thread

Mossyhorn

Okay stop being cute. The trick plays are okay occasionally. They’ll need them. But wild cat just to run Zeke up the middle the no better than having him just get a hand off.

And putting them in bad spots. 3rd and 1 there should have been a zone read run or a super quick pass.

Getting too cute.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

QB's are stupid.  how can you possibly think you can hold the ball that long with this OL.

Guarantee he had a much better line (relatively speaking) at JMU.  Hasn't learned to anticipate the suck of this one at this level.  Learn quick kid or you'll be joining Dak and Andy over on the cart.

I hate the Eagles (for a legit personal reason—at least their fans) and I figure tonite if any night we have a shot at beating them. They thrive on their underdog and adversity status. We are on our third string QB—their motivation is gone man. Toast. They love bailing themselves to the injury cross. We got them beat. 

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Guarantee he had a much better line (relatively speaking) at JMU.  Hasn't learned to anticipate the suck of this one at this level.  Learn quick kid or you'll be joining Dak and Andy over on the cart.

dumbass needs to be one read and throw it away.  bad call by moore.  run the ball and kick the FG.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

The Cowboys players know they might get shipped off after tonite. They have it easy in Texas. Imagine going to Chicago or Cleveland or some shit. They’ve been put on notice. Jmo. 

I don’t think we have much of anyone who could make those teams, lol 

1 minute ago, Mossyhorn said:

No, I’m not old enough to remember when our starting DT’s were John Meyers & Guy Reese ( year I was born). It’s hard to believe that duo, comparatively speaking, are so much better than these we have today. 

Affectionately known as "Big John",[1] he attended Columbia High School. In 1957, he was an All-state football player and was an All-American in basketball, that led his team to the 1958 State Basketball Championship.[2]

Meyeres accepted a basketball scholarship from the University of Washington and was soon recruited by Jim Owens to play football as well. He was a two-time Rose Bowl champion. After starting two years at end, he was moved to tackle as a senior.

He was the starting right tackle for the Huskies in the 49-6 Rose Bowl victory over the Wisconsin Badgers. The next day, he played on the basketball team against the UCLA Bruins. The athletics department created the John Meyers Defensive Player award in his honor for the basketball teams.[3] He also lettered in baseball.

He also was captain of the 1960 University of Washington National Champion team. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Washington_Huskies_football_team

1 minute ago, Drew said:

If the defense showed any life of all. ANY. This team wouldn’t be nearly as bad. Even with the offensive injuries they’d have life.

Just way too easy for the other team. Even bad ones, can move up the field with ease.

ITA! But we are all just having some fun tonite. Honestly, that first two minutes was the most I legit smiled watching the Cowboys play. 

Stop. Handing. Off. On. First. Down.

At least not every time. I know it’s a rookie QB. Let him air it out. They’re not supposed to win this game anyways. Give him a. Chance.

And of course he throws high right after So never mind all that. Ugh.

Just now, Drew said:

Stop. Handing. Off. On. First. Down.

At least not every time. I know it’s a rookie QB. Let him air it out. They’re not supposed to win this game anyways. Give him a. Chance.

And of course he throws high right after So never mind all that. Ugh.

The handoffs on first down so lazy.

• Like 1