NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Wow. I know we hate the kid but that's a clutch f'ing throw and an even better catch. 

He’s a douche but damn. First saw him when he was a sophomore at Allen in the state title game. Thought he was too short to ever be a good QB and he’s done nothing but prove me wrong for 8 years.

• Like 1

Just now, Helobious said:

He’s a douche but damn. First saw him when he was a sophomore at Allen in the state title game. Thought he was too short to ever be a good QB and he’s done nothing but prove me wrong for 8 years.

Everyone of us. He's done nothing but prove all of football fans wrong. It's insane how good he is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Kyler is going to be a problem in the NFC for a long time. 

As long as he stays healthy. I know, I know healthy is a relative term but a mobile QB is always judged by their pocket passing ability. Hopefully, he can prove the naysayers wrong regarding size and the mobile QB stigma.

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Could get ugly for the Pats tonight. Last week was the Jets, nothing they did.

For some reason I have the Pats winning. Don’t know why but I do. I think the Pats will do enough on defense. They called the perfect defense against the Raiders. They just double teamed Carr’s check downs. 

Nobody needs a reminder, but when DHop makes a great play, it just reinforces CBoB's idiocy.

Badass motherfucker... traded away for virtually nothing  because his HC felt threatened.

Edited by slorch

For some reason I have the Pats winning. Don’t know why but I do. I think the Pats will do enough on defense. They called the perfect defense against the Raiders. They just double teamed Carr’s check downs. 

Pats can’t score. They have no receivers and Cam isn’t consistent enough if they did have them.