Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

The DT's obsession with Hillary Clinton for years after the 2016 election renders their pearl-clutching over "but Trump!" laughable.  Furthermore,  Trump actually did 4 years in the Oval Office (well, about 1 year of that was at Mar a Lago).  Hillary was never POTUS, and yet she lives rent-free in their heads, nonetheless.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Because the jibes at Biden's competence are astounding, given the evidence of mental, and every other kind of incompetence displayed by his predecessor.

Didn't Trump take a cognitive exam? But Joe??

Quit trying to justify your "but Trump!" bullshit. He has been out of office almost a year. And there are NUMEROUS DT threads for you to choose from. This is the thread for the current fucking dimwitted President. Keep on topic fucktards!

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

The DT's obsession with Hillary Clinton for years after the 2016 election renders their pearl-clutching over "but Trump!" laughable.  Furthermore,  Trump actually did 4 years in the Oval Office (well, about 1 year of that was at Mar a Lago).  Hillary was never POTUS, and yet she lives rent-free in their heads, nonetheless.

Yeah except that nobody is talking about her except YOU. Now go run along and masterbate to her "victory' speech. This is the Joe Biden thread.

Joe Biden looks like he may have dementia. I wonder how long it will be before he is replaced by Kamala? I wonder if that will boost her approval rating...

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I haven't been genuinely interested in this shit since Super Tuesday and my participation after that was mainly inertia. That's when hope died and we have the predictable results

Wake me up when Marjorie Taylor Greene is about to become president because the stupid fucking Democrats think a Harris/Buttigieg ticket is just what the nation needs

Lead me and I’ll follow.

• Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

America used to be exceptional. That process started to end in the Reagan years when an actor got elected president and ultimately culminated with the election of trump. Currently America is the opposite of exceptional, its a steaming pile of dogshit and will continue on that path unless and until trumpism is stamped out completely. 

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. All of it. Congrats

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Yeah except that nobody is talking about her except YOU. Now go run along and masterbate to her "victory' speech. This is the Joe Biden thread.

Joe Biden looks like he may have dementia. I wonder how long it will be before he is replaced by Kamala? I wonder if that will boost her approval rating...

Your pea-brained inability to parse even the slightest bit of nuance is hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, immortal13 said:

Just stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks, please. K thanks 

Coming from you, that's extra rich.  I'll do whatever I want to do, and the mods can decide if and when I step over the line.  You can . . . well, you know what you can do.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Didn't Trump take a cognitive exam? But Joe??

Quit trying to justify your "but Trump!" bullshit. He has been out of office almost a year. And there are NUMEROUS DT threads for you to choose from. This is the thread for the current fucking dimwitted President. Keep on topic fucktards!

A first grader could have passed Trump’s cognitive exam. 

As an immigrant... there really is no place I would rather be. I firmly believe my parents made the right decision. If it wasn't for some family already in TX, we very well may have ended up in Austria of all places. America's great in many areas, but come on people not all. And there shouldn't be anything wrong with pointing that out (the good and bad).
As a society we should always strive to be exceptional. However, to ignore the bad and just keep on keeping on..well that's pretty asinine. 
We are exceptional at being asinine.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Your pea-brained inability to parse even the slightest bit of nuance is hilarious.

2 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Just stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks, please. K thanks 

fuck's sake, people. 

i don't want to ban the lot of you for 24 hours, but you might have a better christmas for it. 

let's all stay on topic. joe biden. this is the joe biden thread. simply insulting each other is not constructive. jesus christ, i don't want to go full katy agnor, but i'm getting really tired of the sniping. and don't think i don't see your bait, immortal. you are one of the clubhouse leaders in personal attacks. doesn't excuse jimmy's personal attacks, but fucking hell, can we all just stay on fucking topic?

thanks.

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

fuck's sake, people. 

i don't want to ban the lot of you for 24 hours, but you might have a better christmas for it. 

let's all stay on topic. joe biden. this is the joe biden thread. simply insulting each other is not constructive. jesus christ, i don't want to go full katy agnor, but i'm getting really tired of the sniping. and don't think i don't see your bait, immortal. you are one of the clubhouse leaders in personal attacks. doesn't excuse jimmy's personal attacks, but fucking hell, can we all just stay on fucking topic?

thanks.

I'm just posting about Joe Biden. Sorry not sorry

Edited by immortal13
  • Fuck You 1

interesting edit. i think you realized it would be easily proven that you have no compunctions about personal attacks, many of which i've let go. but whatever. 

let's talk about joe biden!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/politics/joe-biden-christmas-santa-norad/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Joe Biden made a Christmas Eve call to North American Aerospace Defense Command on Friday at the White House, updating children on Santa's progress across the globe as part of what NORAD Commander Gen. Glen VanHerck on the call called "DOD's largest outreach program."

The first call was plagued by poor reception. Caleb, aged 9, hailing from Washington, told Biden he wanted a horse, prompting first lady Jill Biden to remark, "How is Santa gonna get a horse in his sleigh?"

Father Jared called in next on behalf of his four children Griffin, Hunter, Piper and Penelope. Biden told Jared, "You know, Dad, we have a Hunter too. We have a son named Hunter and a grandson named Hunter."

Son Griffin told Biden he wanted a piano for Christmas, while Hunter requested a Nintendo Switch and Piper wanted a Barbie. Penelope, age 2, was too young to make any requests. Closing the call, the father told the Bidens, "I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas as well, Merry Christmas and let's go Brandon," a remark that has entered the slang lexicon as way of saying, "F*** Joe Biden."

"Let's go Brandon, I agree," Biden replied, while the first lady remained silent.

what a fucking asshole.

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

A first grader could have passed Trump’s cognitive exam. 

Ok well let's see how Joe Biden does on the same exam. Any American citizen who cares about this country should want to have him tested. He needs to be checked out for his own sake. The man has serious problems going on upstairs and it's blatantly obvious

I'll go.  As a recovering Republican, I would have voted anyone but Trump.  It might have been a more interesting proposition if the GOP had put up one of the few non-sycophants like Romney, but he had his go and I liked him more as governor of massholes than as a presidential candidate, where he swung further right than I think was his personal tendency.  

So, yeah, I was probably going to vote for anyone the Democrats put up.

As a general proposition, I don't like Biden because he's a career politician.  I don't like those on either side.  I'm not sure he's really all that smart.  His involvement with the VCCLEA was deplorable.  But, he does know how gubmint works, and respects the rule of law, which is a refreshing change from the prior administration.  Also, he doesn't seem to suffer from any major personality disorders.  He may be a little muddle-headed, but of the last three Presidents, only Obama was not.

For recovering Republicans, he was kind of the perfect candidate.  Not too crazy for those dipping their toes in progressivism.

I don't love all the stuff in the BBB.  But, I am tired of just letting corporations run rampant.  It's time the government did something for the people instead of for corporations and telling the people it will be good for them, too.  Nothing in it is as dramatic as the ACA, for example.

And, as an old-school conservative, I like to at least entertain new ideas, and maybe moderate them a little. Instead of just flat opposing everything that comes from the other side of the aisle.

I think the Frum piece is pretty accurate.  The press is encouraging a dim view of Biden because they love negativity and creating controversy.  And a goodly portion of people polled aren't going to approve because he isn't Trump.  Hardly anything he's done really bothers me.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

interesting edit. i think you realized it would be easily proven that you have no compunctions about personal attacks, many of which i've let go. but whatever. 

let's talk about joe biden!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/politics/joe-biden-christmas-santa-norad/index.html

what a fucking asshole.

Thank you for staying on topic and I did not edit out any personal attack, regardless of your assumption. And thanks for sharing the hilarious CNN story. It's sad that Biden is so unlikable as to have a catch phrase coined about him like that, but he's earned it. He has no business being President

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Thank you for staying on topic and I did not edit out any personal attack, regardless of your assumption. And thanks for sharing the hilarious CNN story. It's sad that Biden is so unlikable as to have a catch phrase coined about him like that, but he's earned it. He has no business being President

Biden's not that unlikeable.  In fact, his whole political career is based on likeability and inoffensiveness.

The people that do let's go Brandon most certainly are.  Someone who said that to the President on a goodwill call has transcended from 956's "vicarious asshole" straight into flaming, gaping, billowy, syphilitic asshole territory.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

no you edited out that you do not engage in personal attacks, as though these posts did not happen:

Yeah but I'm not the one complaining about it. You are quite a stupid bitch

I think you missed the point, just like CR Karen and Penelope Witheredpussy. Congrats

Its not my job to come up with the answer, Irwin F. Fuckface. Your leader said he was going to "SHUT IT DOWN!". Weren't those his exact words?

anyways, staying on topic, using kids as a prop for a political attack is pretty fucking shitty. i'm sure he feels happy with himself, and that you are pretty pleased about it also. santa's coming, fuck you biden. 

let's all get in the christmas spirit!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

21 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

no you edited out that you do not engage in personal attacks, as though these posts did not happen:

anyways, staying on topic, using kids as a prop for a political attack is pretty fucking shitty. i'm sure he feels happy with himself, and that you are pretty pleased about it also. santa's coming, fuck you biden. 

let's all get in the christmas spirit!

No, that is not what I edited. I did not claim to have never made a personal attack and I have had a time out or two in the past for doing so. But I'm not on trial for that here, am I? But hey thanks for your efforts to clean this thread and the good Joe thread up. I appreciate it so much!!! 

🤘

Edited by immortal13
Because fuck em that's why

17 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Ok well let's see how Joe Biden does on the same exam. Any American citizen who cares about this country should want to have him tested. He needs to be checked out for his own sake. The man has serious problems going on upstairs and it's blatantly obvious

You know if you say it a few more times maybe it will actually be true.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

No, that is not what I edited. I have did not claim to have never made a personal attack and I have had a time out or two in the past for doing so. But I'm not on trial for that here, am I? But hey thanks for your efforts to clean this thread and the good Joe thread up. I appreciate it so much!!! 

🤘

Jesus Christ, he's a moderator.  Do you not think he sees what we no longer see because of the edit?

To Hayden's point, but Biden!  

Bah humbug.  Ya'll try to have a good day or two.  At least Joe has a new puppy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Biden's not that unlikeable.  In fact, his whole political career is based on likeability and inoffensiveness.

The people that do let's go Brandon most certainly are.  Someone who said that to the President on a goodwill call has transcended from 956's "vicarious asshole" straight into flaming, gaping, billowy, syphilitic asshole territory.

Really? 

"If you're not for me, you ain't black."

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

(Biden on Latinos) “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

And these are just a few from the past year or so. He'so made racist remarks in the past about kids having to go to school in a "racial jungle" and needing an "Indian accent to enter a 7-Eleven". And when he blew up at a reporter who dared ask about JB taking a cognitive test, calling him a "junkie."  Biden is an angry old man with serious mental problems. The "junkie" was spot on and that's why Joe blew up on him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Really? 

“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

And these are just a few from the past year or so. He'so made racist remarks in the past about kids having to go to school in a "racial jungle" and needing an "Indian accent to enter a 7-Eleven". And when he blew up at a reporter who dared ask about JB taking a cognitive test, calling him a "junkie."  Biden is an angry old man with serious mental problems. The "junkie" was spot on and that's why Joe blew up on him. 

What generally accepted definition of racist are you using to smear President Biden? Black people might like to know as we don’t see him as racist. Thanks.

Edited by Satchel

8 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Really? 

And yet he cleaned trumps clock in debates. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

What generally accepted definition of racist are you using to smear President Biden? Black people might like to know as we see him as racist. Thanks.

Biden's remarks speak for themselves. But feel free to look up a definition of racist that suits you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Not sure about the accuracy of that statement or what the fuck it has to do with my post, but nice "BUT TRUMP!" response. I love those. 

It stands to reason that if he is mentally sharper than his predecessor, he is more than adequate to do the job. 

8 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Biden's remarks speak for themselves. But feel free to look up a definition of racist that suits you. 

You’re the one making the very serious allegation of racism against the President. Realizing many conservatives have a nasty habit of calling everything and everybody they don’t like or understand, racist, it would be illuminating if you shared your definition. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

You’re the one making the very serious allegation of racism against the President. Realizing many conservatives have a nasty habit of calling everything and everybody they don’t like or understand, racist, it would be illuminating if you shared your definition. 

Yes his remarks were racist according to what I consider racist. Feel better now?

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Asked and answered. Move along...

I asked you for a definition that you have not been able to provide. I even supported my question with a rationale for asking it. To be fair, yours is the very predictable  non answer I get from people such as yourself when asked to defend allegations of racism.

Edited by Satchel

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

It never ceases to amaze me when Republicans try to take the moral high ground on racism, of all things.

It's right up there with claiming to be the Party of Family Values while not giving a shit how many people's kids get killed by your big dick guns and voting for a guy who cheated on his wife with a hooker.

It's as if every Republican is competing for some secret prize for who can be the most blatantly hypocritical walking contradiction and they're all winning.

Are you trying to say all Republicans are racist? Because that would be ridiculous 

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Are you trying to say all Republicans are racist? Because that would be ridiculous 

No, stupid.

I'm saying that any Republican trying to take the moral high ground on racism, of all things, is being ridiculous.  

Your party is actively trying to disenfranchise people of color right now because it knows it can't win another presidential election if all the people of color get to vote.  Let that sink in, if it can.

I could go on and on and on.  But if you can't understand what the simple fact I just stated means, then none of the rest of it would matter, either.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No, stupid.

I'm saying that any Republican trying to take the moral high ground on racism, of all things, is being ridiculous.  

Your party is actively trying to disenfranchise people of color right now because it knows it can't win another presidential election if all the people of color get to vote.  Let that sink in, if it can.

I could go on and on and on.  But if you can't understand what the simple fact I just stated means, then none of the rest of it would matter, either.

Well now genius I can't really control other people, now can I? And it sounds like you are trying to take the moral high ground to me, as if Republicans have the market cornered on racism. I mean look at old Joe, by his own words it seems there's plenty of racism down deep inside his old white heart, but yet you support him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1