Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

You do realize why he repeated it, right? He knew exactly what it meant and he knew what he was doing. That wasn't senility, that was an adult response to a childish outburst. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Or he was acting like an adult in response to a trump supporting turd acting like a piece of shit. 

Again, this is a completely foreign concept to these mouth breathers.  They can't imagine responding in an adult manner and therefore have their broken brains twist reality, yet again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Hey guys! Here’s the word! Joe is old and getting senile! Did ya hear that? 

So telling that people who either supported or ignored "Person Woman Man Camera TV," "Tim Apple," and trying to buy Greenland, are now upset that Biden either didn't crawl down to the level of an idiotic, insulting trumper on a call that was supposed to be about bringing joy to a child on Christmas or as someone who doesn't think governing centers around tweeting insults at perceived enemies and maybe wasn't following idiotic right wing memes. 

Also telling that they think anyone with 2 working brain cells would give a rat's ass what they think after the last 5 years. It's not whataboutism to say they after all the crazy shit they excused, I don't really give a flying fuck about their opinions on anything.  And if they have any valid points, well too bad so sad, no one but the brainwashed has any desire to listen to them.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, immortal13 said:

You guys seem super sensitive about Biden's mental health, or lack thereof. I guess it's probably because you know I'm right that he is becoming senile. It's a sad reality for a lot of old folks. But hey, you've got kAmaLa

No, you seem super sensitive about Biden's mental health. Triggered. 

10 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

No, you seem super sensitive about Biden's mental health. Triggered. 

I'm just pointing it out bro, but yeah I'm concerned that the leader of the free world has the mental capacity of a 10 year old, if that. The guy rambles incoherently about kids rubbing his sun-bleached leg hairs in the pool....what a weirdo. He has zero chance to make it to the end of his term, so I'm curious how do you think Kamala will do in her replacement of him? And what are her chances for re-election?

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

I'm just pointing it out bro, but yeah I'm concerned that the leader of the free world has the mental capacity of a 10 year old, if that. The guy rambles incoherently about kids rubbing his sun-bleached leg hairs in the pool....what a weirdo. He has zero chance to make it to the end of his term, so I'm curious how do you think Kamala will do in her replacement of him? And what are her chances for re-election?

Injecting bleach.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I love how broken brained the Republicans are about this shit. The failed cop loser didn't get criticized for criticizing Biden. He got criticized for telling Biden to fuck himself while Biden was trying to wish his kid merry Christmas. And they can't handle that Biden didn't take the bait, because he's not mentally and emotionally a child, so his refusal to take the bait must mean that he was too senile to understand the insult.

It's all so revealing about just how emotionally stunted these losers all are.  

Lmao Biden didn't take rhe bait because he probably didn't understand he was being insulted due to his mental disease

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

15 posts about biden’s “mental decline”.

all by immortal.

immortal : you guys sure are sensitive about biden’s mental decline. 

shouting at the rain is like staring into an eclipse. it shows everyone exactly who you are. 

Just concerned 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

15 posts about biden’s “mental decline”.

all by immortal.

immortal : you guys sure are sensitive about biden’s mental decline. 

shouting at the rain is like staring into an eclipse. it shows everyone exactly who you are. 

he's doing this bit because he got his hand slapped for posting off topic. so now he's feverishly repeating his biden is senile mantra to try and bait other posters into going off topic so he can report their posts and decry moderator bias. it's not working as well as he thinks it is. it is kind of funny in a sad way what he is trying to do. so childish. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I love how broken brained the Republicans are about this shit. The failed cop loser didn't get criticized for criticizing Biden. He got criticized for telling Biden to fuck himself while Biden was trying to wish his kid merry Christmas. And they can't handle that Biden didn't take the bait, because he's not mentally and emotionally a child, so his refusal to take the bait must mean that he was too senile to understand the insult.

It's all so revealing about just how emotionally stunted these losers all are.  

For real. They equate mental maturity with mental decline. They all have the mental capacity of children. Thus, yet again, every accusation is a confession.

10 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Or or or or or or or or or or or or or or or.....man on the moon blah blah blah. Yeah this guy is perfectly sane!!

So when Kamala takes over are you guys going to back her in 2024 or try to get rid of her? Should be interesting. 

Cool.  So now we're mocking stutterers?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Well I'm not sure of what the point is.  Stuttering is a speech impediment.  It has nothing to do with cognitive ability or one's competence to hold a position of authority.  But if it makes you feel better to do so, I guess knock yourself out.  Just realize it makes you look like a petty, hateful, horrible person.

Come on, bro. You're smarter than that. I've watched countless old clips of him speaking and he never talked like this. I mean what in the fuck is a "trusted interlocker"? Lol

And I could give a flying fuck what the CRers think besides the fact that it's a double standard. Oh....so you can't make fun of the President now? Is that a posted rule? Just when it's your guy in office, huh? Got it

Edited by immortal13
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, immortal13 said:

Come on, bro. You're smarter than that. I've watched countless old clips of him spekkng and he never talked like this. I mean what in the fuck is a "trusted interlocker"? Lol

If you listened a little more carefully you can clearly hear him say "interlocutor."

• Haha 1