Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

If I was Biden I would publicly invite this guy to the WH for a discussion about healing the country. My guess is that this guy is too much of a pussy to talk with Biden again but it would be a decent gesture for Biden to invite him.
He was there when Obama tried that kind of thing. It didn't go super well for Obama.

Maybe I'm too jaded, but I could see the right-wing hate machine prepping this guy before any meeting then spinning it after the meeting.

This would all just blow up in Biden's face. All risk, no reward. a1b6fe09d8bde22923ff36d908d35c78.jpg

10 minutes ago, tchookem said:

He was there when Obama tried that kind of thing. It didn't go super well for Obama.

Maybe I'm too jaded, but I could see the right-wing hate machine prepping this guy before any meeting then spinning it after the meeting.

This would all just blow up in Biden's face. All risk, no reward. a1b6fe09d8bde22923ff36d908d35c78.jpg

This. These people are so shitty they would just use it as an opportunity to be even bigger pieces of shit and proud of it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I cannot think of a better avatar for the current Republican Party than a dude who tells the President to fuck off on Christmas Eve then tries to claim he was joking and ACTUALLY he is the real victim in the situation.

If you're gonna tell the President to fuck off on Christmas Eve after he takes time to talk to your kids, then at least be man enough to own it.  Fucking pussy.

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

When is Biden going to tweet about what a loser this guy is, that his wife is unattractive, and "people are saying" that his electric business is failing?

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

If he does, that will be the day that Biden truly became president.

All of this

The Rock Applause GIF

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Can't wait for the whole country to find out this dude was forced off the police force for molesting children or something.

hmm weird, also appears he's a fucking liar

https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/2021/12/oregon-father-of-four-who-told-president-biden-lets-go-brandon-on-christmas-eve-call-said-he-meant-it-in-jest.html

Schmeck said he’s not a “Trumper,” but described himself as “free-thinking American and follower of Jesus Christ.”

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/2021/12/oregon-father-of-four-who-told-president-biden-lets-go-brandon-on-christmas-eve-call-said-he-meant-it-in-jest.html

Schmeck said he’s not a “Trumper,” but described himself as “free-thinking American and follower of Jesus Christ.”

That is weird. Trump and his followers decidedly do not have a reputation for lying. 

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

This asshole is about to run for Congress, isn’t he?

Nope. If trump doesn’t run in 2024 it’s this guy versus Kyle for the Republican presidential nomination. And if you think Kyle can’t run because the constitution prohibits it you don’t know the current GQP of rules for thee. 

That was before. But all this liberal backlash and cancel culture has forced him to become a "Trumper"

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Biden has been around the block a few times.  Not the first time a constituent shared displeasure, either in a coherent or chickenshit manner.  Also, Biden is not a psychotic toddler who takes offense at everything like TFG.  Shit, at least GWB could stand there and take it like a man when a mother of a wounded soldier let him have it.  TFG would have slandered her on Twitter within 5 minutes of her outraged berating at him.

Biden and W are at least functioning adults.  TFG and his supporters are fucking toddlers.

That literally happened. 

Donald Trump claims he was 'viciously attacked' at the Democratic convention by the parents of a slain Muslim soldier

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

So what was it that’s been triggering you for the past week? Or are you saying you’ve been posting rationally because if so you’ve got some real issues to work through.

Lol good one. All I have done is point out that Joe Biden is in rapid mental decline, but you already knew that. I doubt he even realized this clown was insulting him 

34 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Lol good one. All I have done is point out that Joe Biden is in rapid mental decline, but you already knew that. I doubt he even realized this clown was insulting him 

It doesn’t matter how many times you post this here it doesn’t make it true. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

That’s all they can do. Keep saying lies over and over and over in hopes that more people will believe them.

Biden could take a test and have it come back fine and they would move the goal posts. Posters / people like immortal are delusional and do not operate in reality. GQP knows all and they will mental gymnastics themselves into always being “right.”

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

That’s all they can do. Keep saying lies over and over and over in hopes that more people will believe them.

Biden could take a test and have it come back fine and they would move the goal posts. Posters / people like immortal are delusional and do not operate in reality. GQP knows all and they will mental gymnastics themselves into always being “right.”

Remember this one -- after electing Biden, we are a "laughingstock."  What's the evidence for that?  It is repeated over and over by right wing talking heads.  Are actual countries/actual people in other countries laughing at us because we replaced Trump with Biden?  Nope.  

The truth.  Doesn't.  Matter.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why Immortal thinks this guy triggers the libs, unless by "triggering" he means something like causing the same emotional response that I'm sure I'd experience if I learned he shot his dick off in an attempt to troll me. 

I fucking love when these fragile little boys make their insane tittybabyness so clear. This dipshit loser couldn't even hack it as a cop, a job that's nearly impossible to lose. I hope he keeps the public whining up.

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm not sure why Immortal thinks this guy triggers the libs,

It's classic little dick syndrome.  immortal repeats the same lie, over and over, and then runs back to his buddies and crows about triggering the libs himself.

It's a microcosm of texags, writ Longhorn.

• Like 2

I think the truth that aggy is as close to trump as an institution can get really triggers R wing longhorn fans and you see them act out on that over and over here.  It’s why you can’t make a joke about a dumbass politician anywhere but CR - they don’t want to wear that shit.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Poor old dude...he probably didn't even know he was being insulted until someone explained it to him later. 

Or maybe he’s a grown man and the POTUS and doesn’t get bothered or care one bit about some dipshit being a prick. It’s called being the bigger person. I know, you’re not used to that from a leader, but it does happen.
  • Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I think the truth that aggy is as close to trump as an institution can get really triggers R wing longhorn fans and you see them act out on that over and over here.  It’s why you can’t make a joke about a dumbass politician anywhere but CR - they don’t want to wear that shit.  

This. 

And you can add the incarcerated insurrectionists to the list of things that may only be mentioned in the terrible CR.

14 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I thought that was the theme of this thread....maybe just the last 2 pages.

Much like the old adage "if you can't identify the sucker at the poker table, you're the sucker", you're the theme of the last 2 pages.  You're comic relief to anyone with an IQ that registers above room temperature, which yours most certainly does not.  Congratulations.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Pretty clear cut case of projection going on here.

I think the board should start a GoFundMe to make sure Immortal has a Life Alert account. Just in case he needs some help and is unable to post here.

Joint account for workswith’s wedding/life fund?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1