Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

17 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Frankly, we should all be embarrassed as a nation at the candidates in the last two presidential elections, and that a 200 year old creepy grandpa was BY FAR the better choice in the last one.

This. How in the fuck can every president since W be not only worse, but decidedly worse than the man who preceded him. Like clockwork. Makes you wonder just how low we can go before Briskets predictions come true. 

14 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You're really trying to slip Obama = worse than W and Biden = worse than Trump past the goalie, huh? Nice try.

Obama couldn’t hold W’s jock. Trump stepped on his dick daily and would still have easily broke the trend, but then 1/6.  Biden taking us into a whole new level of laughing stock for the world.  Can you imagine Putin or Xi being worried about a man who can’t read off a teleprompter? And let’s not act like it’s a one time deal.  But but stuttering fuck outta here with that.  We are easily at the lowest 3 president stretch in our lifetimes.    

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 9

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Obama couldn’t hold W’s jock. Trump stepped on his dick daily and would still have easily broke the trend, but then 1/6.  Biden taking us into a whole new level of laughing stock for the world.  Can you imagine Putin or Xi being worried about a man who can’t read off a teleprompter? And let’s not act like it’s a one time deal.    

This is one of the most naive things I have ever read. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Obama couldn’t hold W’s jock. Trump stepped on his dick daily and would still have easily broke the trend, but then 1/6.  Biden taking us into a whole new level of laughing stock for the world.  Can you imagine Putin or Xi being worried about a man who can’t read off a teleprompter? And let’s not act like it’s a one time deal.  But but stuttering fuck outta here with that.  We are easily at the lowest 3 president stretch in our lifetimes.    

Reaction Surprised GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I'm pretty sure they're more worried about the guy they don't have binders full of blackmail material on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The right is getting better at comedy and it's making leftists nervous

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Only president who’s greatest qualification was the tone of his skin. 

He is whip smart. That seems important to the Rs, (now.) He is a family man, not a pussy grabber. That’s important to me. His policies turned around an economic morass. That’s important to you. C’mon, man. Give credit where it’s due.

Also,

image.jpeg.14334e47ecd794f805a3580afa3b7c77.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

This. How in the fuck can every president since W be not only worse, but decidedly worse than the man who preceded him. Like clockwork. Makes you wonder just how low we can go before Briskets predictions come true. 

There’s only been one president worse than W this century.

16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

There what is?  People openly talked about voting for him for that reason only.  He had previously not accomplished anything that was routinely considered needed to become president. The color of his skin and his ability to bring guaranteed votes with it was his greatest qualification.   It’s largely why Trump was able to skate by with no qualifications.  If trump had 0%, O was hovering around 3%.  

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Fuck You 5

13 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

He is whip smart. That seems important to the Rs, (now.)

Are we using their education for this, because I hate to remind you many presidents (well, current excluded) are Ivy League educated.  I was told when it was W and Trump that didn’t mean shit. 

14 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

He is a family man, not a pussy grabber. That’s important to me.

How do you feel about a man that’s been accused, but not charged with wrongdoings?  A man whose colleague publicly slaps your hand away from touching his granddaughter?  Do you hold Clinton in the same regard? 

16 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

His policies turned around an economic morass. That’s important to you.

Yes and no. I benefited from some of his policies professionally, and was fucked by others.  He was far from the worst in that regard. 

I’ll give anyone credit where it’s due.  He wasn’t half the president W was, and he didn’t incite an insurrection so he’s better than Trump.  People gobble his cock because he’s (half) black. 

• Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, since your jeopardy question is "Only president who is greatest qualification was the tone of his skin." - Who is President Trump?

You can say this though, he got rich before he entered politics. Obama…well I guess he just found some money afterwards. All legit, I’m sure. 

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Are we using their education for this, because I hate to remind you many presidents (well, current excluded) are Ivy League educated.  I was told when it was W and Trump that didn’t mean shit. 

How do you feel about a man that’s been accused, but not charged with wrongdoings?  A man whose colleague publicly slaps your hand away from touching his granddaughter?  Do you hold Clinton in the same regard? 

Yes and no. I benefited from some of his policies professionally, and was fucked by others.  He was far from the worst in that regard. 

I’ll give anyone credit where it’s due.  He wasn’t half the president W was, and he didn’t incite an insurrection so he’s better than Trump.  People gobble his cock because he’s (half) black. 

ah, so it's penis envy. that makes sense

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

I was referring to BO’s oratory mastery and his constitutional law training. I’d go in to praise most of his appointees, too. If it wasn’t for his knee bending to the military, I’d have voted for him twice.

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’d evaluate the accusations and reach a personal conclusion. I don’t know a thing about  the colleague incident, but I’ll look into it. I have little affection for Willy C, but admire his wife, and I voted for her. Never cast a vote for him.

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

W ignored the warnings and spread his legs for bin Laden and his family. Nevertheless, like most citizens, I fell in line after the attack. W (arguably) did steal an election, and cratered the economy. I don’t understand your regard for his time in office. It reminds me of the rose colored rear view mirror people use to view Reagan.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

There what is?  People openly talked about voting for him for that reason only.  He had previously not accomplished anything that was routinely considered needed to become president. 

What exactly do you think constitutes qualifications for POTUS?  I mean, in my lifetime we elected two former governors who were less than bright and who had legitimately done nothing in Federal government (Reagan, W).  Jimmy Carter had been a Governor, but as an engineer at least outpaced the other two in terms of raw intellect.  Bill Clinton was also a former Governor, and state Attorney General, and was probably the smartest man elected to POTUS in my lifetime.

How does US Senator, law degree, law professor not meet the standard?

Edited by jimmyjazz

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

ah, so it's penis envy. that makes sense

Depends.  His is half white…

2 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I was referring to BO’s oratory mastery and his constitutional law training.

I’m sure he was a well studied constitutional law guy. His oratory cadence was that of a confused William Shatner. He oratory skills were missed in between W, Trump, and Biden.  I don’t know you but I’m certain you would also shine amongst those peers. 

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I don’t know a thing about  the colleague incident, but I’ll look into it.

You should, it’s on video. 

5 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I have little affection for Willy C, but admire his wife, and I voted for her. Never cast a vote for him.

I thought he was a fine president (though my memory will be biased as I was young. Very young)  Don’t think H could even come close. 

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I don’t understand your regard for his time in office. It reminds me of the rose colored rear view mirror people use to view Reagan.

Was handed one of the biggest shit sandwiches of any president since the late 30’s.  My view is largely based on what we’ve been so fortunate to get since.  

• Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I don't know why anyone is reporting immortal's posts, they're hilarious. We're talking about a member of a political party whose last 2 Presidents have been George W. Bush and Donald Trump. He's obviously so upset about that basic fact that he's convinced himself that actually it's the Dems who elect morons.

I have ignored him.  Makes my Surly experience that much better.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Speaking and writing. You bet it is legit.

Yeah that whole speaking thing.  My understanding from the left is that’s how all the R’s get paid after the fact.  You know, go give a speech to the guys that legally couldn’t pay you while you were there for a cool 1-2m/ per. I’m sure this was totally different since he has a D behind his name.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

image.gif.be61d5ecf6d5f13b45a54c8eb5e0ce05.gif

No, not really.  It’s good politics to appeal to as many as you can in order to get votes. In this case being a studied constitutionalist was enough to lead the entire free world.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:
12 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Yeah that whole speaking thing.  My understanding from the left is that’s how all the R’s get paid after the fact.  You know, go give a speech to the guys that legally couldn’t pay you while you were there for a cool 1-2m/ per. I’m sure this was totally different since he has a D behind his name.

If so, goose and gander. I haven’t leveled such accusations. Don’t sleep on book sales, either.

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

If so, goose and gander. I haven’t leveled such accusations. Don’t sleep on book sales, either.

Book sales very likely legit. I think it’s probably mostly legit, he seemed like a legit guy (aside from presidenting), but yeah. I’ve heard a whole awful lot about so and so getting rich off the WH, but don’t hear much about how they went from not rich to very rich. 

3 hours ago, immortal13 said:

You mean doddering old fool who can't complete a coherent sentence? The "big guy". The subject of this entire thread? You can't keep the discussion about him? Well maybe you shouldn't be posting on this thread. 

Ok back on topic. It's very clear that Joe Biden is having some mental/cognitive issues. Should we have him tested? What is the likelihood that Kamala will end up finishing his term when Biden is left playing with crayons and action figures while sucking his thumb in a nursing home? Will she be the 2024 candidate for President? Please share your thoughts without any "But Trumps!"

Again, you don’t know that. You desperately must believe it.

30 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Was handed one of the biggest shit sandwiches of any president since the late 30’s.  My view is largely based on what we’ve been so fortunate to get since.  

What are you even talking about? W inherited a budget surplus and pissed it away. He then lied to the American public and made the worst foreign policy decision in the history of this country that still has negative effects globally. He was a fucking disaster

27 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

No, not really.  It’s good politics to appeal to as many as you can in order to get votes. In this case being a studied constitutionalist was enough to lead the entire free world.  

Black man’s only qualification is his skin color was your claim. That is extremely racist.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You literally said Obama’s greatest qualification was his skin color. That is a racist statement. You can spend a hundred different posts trying to explain it away, but it won’t change the fact that you said it and we all fucking know what you meant. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Man, just once I want to hear a GOP poster say, "I was wrong voting for Trump a 2nd time. I thought that all of his election fraud talk was just his usual false bravado and Twitter trolling. I underestimated the effortlessness in which he lies, how far he will go to protect those lies, and how dangerous those lies are in the hands of a cult. It's shameful how the party has rallied around him at the expense of democracy. I will not vote for another GOP candidate who bows at the altar of Trumpism. Now, can we please talk about how President Biden sucks massive donkey balls?"

I would respect that. But it's never going to fucking happen.

• Hook 'Em 1