Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

It's mindless bullshit that he spewed to try to get elected. He couldn't find his ass with both hands

do you really, actually believe that? or are you just trying to get a rise out of people? I sincerely hope it's the latter and you're just being an asshole ❤️ 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

13 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

do you really, actually believe that? or are you just trying to get a rise out of people? I sincerely hope it's the latter and you're just being an asshole ❤️ 

Yes I believe that Joe Biden's brain is mush and that he had no fucking clue what he was talking about. It was lip service to get elected

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

It's mindless bullshit that he spewed to try to get elected. He couldn't find his ass with both hands

Immortal, this is just a terrible post. It sucks, frankly. I don't block anyone because I want to hear it all. I especially want to hear from my conservative brethren. 

But come on, man.

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Do you really believe Joe Biden's mental health is good? Seriously?

I don't know. I think a lot of what is targeted as him stammering or forgetting things is him working through his stutter. I also don't watch him much - I don't feel like I need to. I also don't particularly care for him and he was not my first choice by a long shot. But he is 1000% more qualified to be doing his job than the last guy. We could have elected a literal potato instead of an intellectual one (as you seem to allege) and my last sentence will still be true. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Do you really believe Joe Biden's mental health is good? Seriously?

I think his mental acuity seems pretty on point for a 78 year old man, which is far more than I could say for Donald Trump at 73 (BUT TRUMP!).  I also know that you are aware why he sometimes speaks slowly, but you don't care, it's all team R with you, so that makes you a dick.  (Hey to @hayden_horn.)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I don't know. I think a lot of what is targeted as him stammering or forgetting things is him working through his stutter. I also don't watch him much - I don't feel like I need to. I also don't particularly care for him and he was not my first choice by a long shot. But he is 1000% more qualified to be doing his job than the last guy. We could have elected a literal potato instead of an intellectual one (as you seem to allege) and my last sentence will still be true. 

He never stuttered before. And that doesn't explain his memory issues and inability to complete sentences, ect. The man is almost completely incoherent at times. He is in major cognitive decline and it's obvious

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

He never stuttered before. 

You lied right out of the gate.  You are a mark.  You have been duped and you don't even know it.  

Try not to be such a horrible human being.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

He never stuttered before. And that doesn't explain his memory issues and inability to complete sentences, ect. The man is almost completely incoherent at times. He is in major cognitive decline and it's obvious

No. He has had a stutter most of his life. It is highly publicized and he slows his speech in order to avoid it. He also often has embarrassing gaffes. Neither are indicative of his overall cognitive abilities or qualifications to perform the job.

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You lied right out of the gate.  You are a mark.  You have been duped and you don't even know it.  

Try not to be such a horrible human being.

The think I liked most about that frontline is the guy talking about Biden’s stutter is a stutterer. Really elicits empathy IMO

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, tigol said:

No. He has had a stutter most of his life. It is highly publicized and he slows his speech in order to avoid it. He also often has embarrassing gaffes. Neither are indicative of his overall cognitive abilities or qualifications to perform the job.

I have heard tons of old clips of him speaking with no stuttering.  And this is not typical, run of the mill stuttering anyway. This is an old man whose brain has turned to jello.

• Fuck You 4

49 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

QA session is special.

I assume you are viewing as a positive.  I think his second to last answer would be a great use of the bully pulpit.  First few were mumbling politispeak at best.

Chief of Staff(or whoever is telling him not to take questions, Biden clearly said as much) went from beating their head into the wall to pumping fists.  Will be interesting to see if he starts trying to repeat this.  IMPO, assuming he can repeat, the danger is impassioned statements can easily be framed as unhinged anger. 

Edited by Incredulity

Can you not tell with your own ears? And I'm fine with having him take a cognitive test but you and I both know that will never happen 

Yes I can. He has struggled with a stutter his entire life. For as long as he has been in the public eye it has been apparent.

It’s also been widely reported over the last 40 years or so.

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Y’all are engaging someone who has admitted they do not deal in reality. But carry on I suppose. 

No Biff I did not. I just don't live in your "reality".  I can actually see a broken down old man who is ok physically weak and mentally unfit for the job. The man should be at home or maybe even at a care facility. 

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

No Biff I did not. I just don't live in your "reality".  I can actually see a broken down old man who is ok physically weak and mentally unfit for the job. The man should be at home or maybe even at a care facility. 

You think the election was stolen from trump. And that trump supporters didn’t attack the capitol. You are decidedly not dealing in reality.

Must be miserable. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why do you try with them man?

Because people often confuse the Socratic method with trolling. One uses the this form of inquiry to help those being questioned to recognize the contradictions in their position. I have hope for people like immortal.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Because people often confuse the Socratic method with trolling. One uses the this form of inquiry to help those being questioned to recognize the contradictions in their position. I have hope for people like immortal.

Call it what you like, but I'm simply pointing out that our Presient's brain is fucking scrambled. All of you know it's true. Joey baby is not going to make it another 3 years and he shouldn't be in there now. Harris, at some point, is going to have to finish out his term and then will be your candidate for 2024. Good luck with that 

How is this trolling? I'm talking about the mental competency of Joe Biden on the Joe Biden thread. 

So your definition of trolling is any opposing viewpoint....got it

Someone with your mental competency should prolly refrain from commenting on others.

Troll on

troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Someone with your mental competency should prolly refrain from commenting on others.

Troll on

troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

What you just did is trolling. I get it, man. You libs don't want to face up or talk about this issue because it's your worst nightmare. Biden has to step down due to dementia and Kamala has to finish his term. That's most likely what will happen. Good luck running her in 2024 🤣

• Haha 1

What you just did is trolling. I get it, man. You libs don't want to face up or talk about this issue because it's your worst nightmare. Biden has to step down due to dementia and Kamala has to finish his term. That's most likely what will happen. Good luck running her in 2024 🤣

Oh poor troll is sad that someone called him a troll.

Hbo Troll GIF by SuccessionHBO